Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Gina)

Default Re: clit and clit hood

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    Quote Originally Posted by kaylee View Post
    ummm. 2 or 3 inches? if this is true, you should probably get a hormone test.
    Now Im more confused. I posted a thread a week ago asking if it's normal to have a big clit, because mine is huge Ill say, and some girls told me the also have big clits and I felt good. But now my question is, should I be worried about my hormones? I mean I have heard that before and it kinda freak me out.

• Advertising

(Becky)
    Ask me about being a circumcised girl! Member

It depends on how "big" your clit is! No one here can tell you whether your clit is normal as we are not allowed to exchange pictures so no one has seen yours.

Some girls have a long hood that is a couple of inches long and may poke out past the outer lips. If they retract the hood then the actual clit head (glans) is small, less than 1cm in width and length. Other girls may have a small shaft and can retract the hood and see the rim of the glans, much like you can see the rim of the glans on a penis. They may be able to hold the shaft as it's long and it may get erect and poke out from the body a bit.

My shaft is about 1-2cm long when erect and my glans is about 1cm wide, which from what I have seen of other girls is quite large. Also, I'm circumcised so my glans is permanently exposed and the skin of my shaft is fairly tight so the shape is quite obvious and it looks larger than it really is because it sticks out from my body all the time.

If your CLIT, NOT the hood, is a couple of inches long then you really should see your doctor as that is very large. If you have a long hood but you don't have a shaft then that's fine as long as you can fully retract it to clean under it and expose your glans fully.

You can feel your shaft if you are erect by feeling behind the glans when you are very turned on. If you can find a firm shaft, then that is your clit shaft. Not all girls can feel this as some girls have a very small clit and the shaft is completely inside the body.

Look up some anatomical diagrams on google for the clitoris and you see what I mean. Wow, that was a long post!

(Lorrie)

Well...I guess i had better get my tape measure out...since i have a rather large clit and hood. When I'm fully aroused my clit is about 1.5 inches . i have to retract my hood to see all of it. The glans is large too...very much like a baby penis.

(mariangela)

My clit sticks out, and cause the hood is short a part of the glans is allways exposed. When I am aroused, it becomes bigger, and the all the glans comes out

(Wendy)
    Banned

You can't see my clit without me pulling the lips open, but that's because my lips and the clit hood are so big. The hood and inner lips are always visible even when my legs are together, they hang down but the clit lives deep inside the hood out of sight until I pull the skin open.

Banned

ru naturally bald (i am) or shaved

email me if yu want

This thread is old and the OP is banned.

Former Health and Development/Help and Advice Moderator
    Retired G-Mod

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123