Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (liesl)

Default "Accidental" nudity in front of brother's friends

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    Hi

First time post here.

My problem is I think I might be weird. Whenever my brother's friends visits I get the uncontrollable urge to show my naked body to them. But I don't want to make it obvious. So what i usually do is I fake a clothing malfunction. Like I would come out of the shower making sure the towel is not fastened securely. Then I walk past his room and let it slide down showing my breats or my bottom. I also have this old very thin white t-shirt that I wear with boxers as pajamas. When my brothers friends are visiting I usually go sit and chat with them for a while in that shirt with no bra on before bedtime. You can see a little hint of my nipples and they are usually hard when I do this. I then whach their pants to see if they get an erection. They usually do and this makes me extremely hot and then I go masturbate in my room before I go to sleep. I have the best orgasms then.

Am I weird or do some of you also get arroused by other people seeing your body??

• Advertising

(liesl)

Default Re: "Accidental" nudity in front of brother's friends

This is a serious question and I want a serious answer from a GIRL. Go play in the boys forum Adam.

(Sue)

I don't know if you're weird or not. I can tell you I don't get that urge, but what I would like to say is you should think about it from your bro's point of view. aren't you worried you will embarrass him or put him in an uncomfortable possition with this behaviour?

(Megan)

thats not weird or anything. you like showing off and teasing the boys, what girl doesn't like to tease?

(Jen)

exhibitionist
    noun
    1. someone with a compulsive desire to expose the genitals
    2. someone who deliberately behaves in such a way as to attract attention

Be careful though. While you may be having fun teasing, don't put yourself in a situation that you would be uncomfortable with or could be taken advantage of.
    "He lay on his bed at night listening to the silver light of stars crashing against the window screen" -- Anne Carson

Words

I don't think your doing any harm to anyone as long as you don't get overly carried away and start fooling around with one of the boys your brother is friends with...

I personally don't masterbate and couldn't be attracted to any of my bro's friends because they are 7 years younger than I am... So I have no real experience but I don't really think your doing anything thats horrible....
    Emergency Medical Technician!! My job, My life, My passion... EMS- is it in you?

USMC- So Proud of you baby!! <3 My Marine!! Always Strong. Stay Safe!

Please Pray for our Soldiers, fighting day and night for our safety!

9-11-01 Never Forget. 343- FDNY~

(ςλяλħ)

Your putting your brother in quite an awkward position... yes it is ok to tease and want to show off to someone... but it will probably be quite obvious what you are doing, as , what a coincidence, it happens everytime your around the same people.
    And be careful, you dont want yourself getting a reputation. You know what things are like, one person tells someone else, then all of a sudden its chinese whispers, and the story changes each time. Getting worse and worse.
    I wanna be there when your happy....
    I wanna love you when your sad

Love phil : )

(Kim)

Being a Naturist lots of people have seen my naked body, there is nothing sexual or me showing off about it. So liesl as long as you are happ and more important its SAFE for you to show your body then its ok. meaby there is a naturist/nudist in you trying to get out. :-)
    ***BE NATURIST - BE NAKED - BE FREE***

(Ina.)

'kay, really. Girls puberty forum.

Anyway, it's a little strange in that it's unusual, but as long as you keep it under control it should be fine.

Be careful, though... you might be setting yourself up for some bad times.
    That's what she said.

(Gemma)

Quote Originally Posted by rooikop View Post
    Hi

First time post here.

My problem is I think I might be weird. Whenever my brother's friends visits I get the uncontrollable urge to show my naked body to them. But I don't want to make it obvious. So what i usually do is I fake a clothing malfunction. Like I would come out of the shower making sure the towel is not fastened securely. Then I walk past his room and let it slide down showing my breats or my bottom. I also have this old very thin white t-shirt that I wear with boxers as pajamas. When my brothers friends are visiting I usually go sit and chat with them for a while in that shirt with no bra on before bedtime. You can see a little hint of my nipples and they are usually hard when I do this. I then whach their pants to see if they get an erection. They usually do and this makes me extremely hot and then I go masturbate in my room before I go to sleep. I have the best orgasms then.

Am I weird or do some of you also get arroused by other people seeing your body??
    Hi there!

I am glad you posted this as i thought that i was the only one that did stuff like that!!

i love teasing my bro's mates by 'accidentley' letting my towel slip and stuff like that!

(Tracy)

While it may be a normal desire to do this I really think you should stop. You're probably making your brother feel really awkward, and for all you know his friends are spreading rumors around about you like "Oh so and so's sister is such a slut... she's always showing off her body when we're there and such." They're not stupid; maybe the first time they thought your towel slipped, but by now they've caught onto what you're doing. You're asking for issues with your brother and/or a bad reputation.
    ~SilverDream~

Dream as if you'll live forever; live as if you'll die today.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverDream View Post
    While it may be a normal desire to do this I really think you should stop. You're probably making your brother feel really awkward, and for all you know his friends are spreading rumors around about you like "Oh so and so's sister is such a slut... she's always showing off her body when we're there and such." They're not stupid; maybe the first time they thought your towel slipped, but by now they've caught onto what you're doing. You're asking for issues with your brother and/or a bad reputation.
    I couldn't agree more. And besides...you're only 13, you're going to have to deal with the potential rumors for a long time, and your brother might have to deal with them, too. For his sake and yours, stop before you earn a bad reputation.

(Jo)

I understand the urge and was a lot like that when I was younger. However, it is not good - fanatsies are one thing but you make yourself look silly - at the very least. Think of how people could view what you are doing. I did something very silly when I was young and was treated as 'oh she is only a girl' - a year older and I would have had a much worse time. It doesn't bear thinking about - don't go there

(liesl)

You girls are making me feel really bad now. Maybe it is for the better. But I cant help it. It feels sooo good doing that.
    Would it be just as bad if I do it with people I dont know. For example sitting on a staircase at the mall with a dress and no panties?

(Jen)

It'd have the same effect. Besides that, doing it publically, eventually someone you know is bound to see you, and ten the reputation is even worse.
    "He lay on his bed at night listening to the silver light of stars crashing against the window screen" -- Anne Carson

Words

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information