Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Tohru)

Tounge How do you masturbate on your period with out a mess? (and out of the shower/bath)

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    I would love to know how people masturbate on thier periods without a mess!! I get most horny on my period so..i need to know! i've done it in the shower..but it just isn't satisfying! PLZZ! I NEED HELP!
    Masturbation is the best thing in the world until your grandpa walks in on you...

• Advertising

(Carissa)

Default Re: How do you masturbate on your period with out a mess? (and out of the shower/bath

dunoo....i havent tried it yet ...Im already very wet most of the time, but imagine blood and discharge mixed....disgusting

kt8
    (Kate)

Default Re: How do you masturbate on your period with out a mess? (and out of the shower/bath

Well if you use a tampon whilst your on your period, there shouldnt be too much mess as no blood actually 'comes out' with a tampon in there, so you can masturbate without the mess. Otherwise you do run the risk of blood getting all over your fingers.
    ''I dropped a tear into the ocean. The day I find it I will stop loving you''

(Anne)

Quote Originally Posted by Lovesick View Post
    dunoo....i havent tried it yet ...Im already very wet most of the time, but imagine blood and discharge mixed....disgusting
    Instead of masturbating both clitorally and vaginally, wear a tampon and just masturbate clitorally. While you may not be accustomed to masturbating only clitorally and not vaginally, clitoral stimulation alone should certainly allow you to reach a satisfying orgasm. In fact, many girls (including me) masturbate exclusively by clitoral stimulaton and are easily able to reach intense orgasms by that method alone.

(Tohru)

i never get orgasms that way...also...i HATE tampons..they are sooo gross!!! so...X out that method......
    Masturbation is the best thing in the world until your grandpa walks in on you...

(Anne)

Quote Originally Posted by Mars View Post
    i never get orgasms that way...also...i HATE tampons..they are sooo gross!!! so...X out that method......
    Well, I've certainly heard of some girls who don't like tampons, but I've never heard of a girl who could orgasm, but not by clitoral stimulation--so I don't know what to tell you.

Is there anyone else who is able to orgasm, but not by clitoral stimulation?

(Michelle <3)

Quote Originally Posted by anne50 View Post
    Well, I've certainly heard of some girls who don't like tampons, but I've never heard of a girl who could orgasm, but not by clitoral stimulation--so I don't know what to tell you.

ummmm how could you possibly NOT be able to orgasm by clitoral stimulation? im pretty sure its impossible to feel no pleasure from that.
    RAWWWRR.
    <3333 Michelle

(Malika al-Layl)
    Somewhere 'twixt a rock and a hard place.

Get one of those menstrual cups. Holds the blood back, no mess... unless it comes out. Then you're, kind of, well you know, fucked and bloody.
    Human beings are the only animals that copulate while facing Obsidian Butterfly!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphus
    Mrow! I like a girl who's willing to work for it... and isn't afraid to commit a class B felony in the process.

Melissa, gov bitch since GoVirtual!
    I just whined about my 401k. I'm old.

Quote Originally Posted by -Ali-
    All worship Melissa.
    ابسديان بترفلاي

(Maddie)

I can easily, however I haven't heard of many other girls that can. And yeah, just use a tampon, it's not that bad really.

kt8
    (Kate)

Yes some girls can, its by inserting their fingers, or an object, and stimulating their G spot, which is on the front wall of the vagina. Maybe thats what she means, although you're very right, a clitoral orgasm is much better, and much easier!

To the OP, if you don't want to use a tampon, then all I can suggest is just not to masturbate whilst on your period....and if you simply can't avoid it, i'm afraid you're just going to have to accept that there will be mess....so keep some tissues handy.
    ''I dropped a tear into the ocean. The day I find it I will stop loving you''

(Tohru)

Of COURSE I feel plesure from the clit!!! Name someone who doesn't. Also, someone define:: ORGASM plz.

OH yes, and having a pad down there soaked with blood and discharge rubbing off your vagina is so much better?

I think a tampon should do it. Works for me.

Of COURSE I feel plesure from the clit!!! Name someone who doesn't. Also, someone define:: ORGASM plz.

You said you never got orgasms clitorally, then asked what they were?

Former Health and Development/Help and Advice Moderator
    Retired G-Mod

(Tohru)

i've now got myself confused....someone plz tell the definition of ORGASM...im sure i've never had one though...

i've now got myself confused....someone plz tell the definition of ORGASM...im sure i've never had one though...

Ever heard of google?

or&#183;gasm
    –noun 1.the physical and emotional sensation experienced at the peak of sexual excitation, usually resulting from stimulation of the sexual organ and usually accompanied in the male by ejaculation.

2.an instance of experiencing this.

3.intense or unrestrained excitement.

4.an instance or occurrence of such excitement. –verb (used without object) 5.to have an orgasm.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast