(Kelly Louise)

Default Girls peeing other than a bathroom

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    K, now i know i'll probs get flamed for this but WTF i'm going to ask it anyway. What are other girls views on peeing outside? Myself personally i have always been brought up to pee when i need to go. i live in an inner city area and all my girlfreinds of ages 10- 15 have peed in car parks, stairwells, alleys and anywhere that guys pee basically! no-one makes any real comment when another girl says ' i need to pee' and makes theyre way to a quiet stairwell/alley/bush etc that guys have peed in, so, what do other girls from around the globe think? Is it wrong for girls to just drop theyre pants and go when they need to pee, just like guys do?

• Advertising

Default Re: Girls peeing other than a bathroom

(Kim)

Yea me and my friends have peed outside lots of times, when you gota go you gota go x
    ***BE NATURIST - BE NAKED - BE FREE***

me
    (Sara)

i think its incredibly gross and disrepectful to pee in a stairwell, i mean come on, people walk there all the time, who wants piss all over their shoes?

as for peeing outside, if no one's around to see you, its no big deal, i grew up camping and hiking and sometimes you just have to make do with what you've got.
    right now.

gov whorish hubby: phil (Ingrate)

flw

i think that peeing in a car park or on the stairs is gross but in the grass is alright. if you have to go you have to go. i have gone outside a lot when it was the only place to pee.

kt8
    (Kate)

whats with all the peeing questions we seem to be having of late?

in answer to the question, if theres a toilet, use that, if there isnt, try and find the most private place where you're not gonna get caught, or not inconvenience anyone else.
    ''I dropped a tear into the ocean. The day I find it I will stop loving you''

caught's one thing, being seen's another. i try to get into the smallest place possible with my back the only part sticking out if i can. yeah when you gotta....

i'll pee anywhere because i become a bitch if i don't get to pee. but peeing in a stairwell i never tried. i might try that sumtime lol but peeing outside is natural. its ok. think about what other ppl do in other countries that don't have toilets like us. they pee outside.

(Vikki)

I think that's disgusting. I mean, fair enough if you're on the motorway and dying for a wee and there isn't gonna be a toilet for miles, but in all the places you suggested, that's just nasty. Just because boys do it there, doesn't mean it's ok, because that's disgusting as well. Haven't you ever had to go into a car park or a lift and smelled it wreaking of wee, because someone was just too bleeding lazy to find a bog ? It's revolting.
    Next time you go to the supermarket, fill your trolley with booze - vodka, whisky, gin, whatever you want, fill it, and just before you get to the till put in a pack of nappies. Once they've tilled it through and tell you the price, pretend like you don't have quite enough money and put the nappies back. They'll look at you like you're scum, it's brilliant.

Ill pee behind a bush if theres no toilet around, but not on stairways or anywhere like that. Its extremely unhealthy for anybody nearby.
    Oprah for president.

(Courtney)
    A place where your life exists before you live it, and where it goes afterwards.
    My Diary
    ( 1 )

I don't think it's appropriate to pee places where other people have to be. For example, in the summer inNew York City, I had 2 different episodes involving this pee thing. Once was down in the subway...we all know there are quite a few homeless people that basically live in the subway, and the smell of pee was absolutely rank. It was hot, which just made the smell unbearable. As I was walking through, I had to cover my nose and mouth while trying not to gag so much. And another time was also in the summer and I was going to a concert in the park. My sister and I were meeting my brother, and we selected this meeting point outside the park. Someone had obviously peed on the statue/bench that was our meeting point because it smelled horrible.

So basically, if you need to pee outside, find somewhere where people won't need to be. In the woods, fine. In a park in a spot where no one really goes, okay. Just no stairwells or other high traffic areas.
    Boom, baby.
    GONTILC.GONTILC.

I'm not sure that I really ever could
    hold on to a hotel key in a
    bedroom making love
    and go sleep-walking in Hollywood.

Quote Originally Posted by bsteeper
    I've been thinking about it and it's got to be a much nicer place than heaven. I mean... all the gay men are down there. You KNOW it's well decorated.

laLaLA: horror.

Anywhere for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Girls View Post
    Anywhere for me.
    Please don't bump threads. This is over a year old.

Former Health and Development/Help and Advice Moderator
    Retired G-Mod

Thread Information