Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Penny)

Default my dad saw me naked

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    Hi I'm Penny and I'm new here. Smething happened last night that embarrassed me. For the last week I've been sick with a high fever ( I got the flu shot) and bed ridden. My mom and dad have both been taking care of me, last night my dad was the one checking in on me because my mom was working night shift (she's a nurse). Last night I got so hot from my fever that while sleeping I kicked the blankets off and my night shirt rolled up past my waist( I wasn't wearing panties), when I woke up this morning @10:00 I was on my back with nothing to cover my bottom. My dad left me some juice and pills (antibiotics) on my bedside table so he was in earlier and I'm sure he saw me. I feel so embarassed that he saw me naked. What should I do?

• Advertising

(Andrew)

Default Re: my dad saw me naked

Don't do anything, it's no big deal. It's not like he masturbated over you or something. I thought you meant he walked in on you. But really, doing anything would just make it worse than it already is, which is not anything.
    Inject Love
    Exude Radiance
    Express Brilliance

Forever Indifferent

Banned

Call the police and report him a pedophile? Come on now really... what do you think you should do? He's your dad, he's probably seen you like that hundreds of times before, just now that your older its a little more awkward but still though, it's no big deal, let it go, he probably won't even bring it up

Exactly, he's seen it before - just not recently. He probably realises you might be embarassed and if you dont mention it he wont either.

(alexa noel)

pretend nothing happened. thank him for bringing ur meds and juice and dont make a fuss
    ... i had a lovers quarrle with the world ...
    You took the larger half of my heart
    DRAMA + LOVE + MUSIC = LIFE
    acting, and loving every minute of it

(Logan)

I'm sure he was far more worried about your health than whether or not you were clothed.

(Penny)

Thanks guys, it just seems awkward that he saw me naked at my age (13) I'll be 14 next month. This may seem stupid, but because I've been sick for almost a week I haven't shaved in over a week and my pubic hair has grown in quite a bit, this is the first time my dad has seen his "little girl" look grown up. You guys are probably right though, to not say anything. I am feeling better and my fever is down. What are some of the girl's opinions on this?

Banned

Nothing it's completely normal. He probably saw you naked hundred times before but you don't remeber because you were kid.
    Those things happen in family, you have to be happy that you have caring and loving parents.
    I know many similar cases - like when one friend broke both his arms and his sister had to take care of him - take him to toilet and everything because he wasn't able to move his hands (and they were both about 20 yo!).
    That can happen to anybody, that's why we have family to take care of us. If he would be sick and with high fever you'll do the same for him or your mum (even if he or she would be laying naked in bed you'll bring him juice and pills). Don't worry.

(Becky)

I wouldn't worry about it. Your dad was just trying to take care of you when you were sick. He knows that you're going through puberty, so I'm sure he's not going to even think about it. A couple times my dad walked in on me in the bathroom when I just got out of the shower and I was really embarrassed, but I got over it and I think he was more embarrassed than I was.

I was sick with food poisoning back in December or late November, and my mom say me totally naked and she hadn't seen me since I started puberty (as in with pubic hair). She didn't say anything to me, and really I was too sick to care. I never brought it up. It's not like they don't know that eventually we grow and get hair down there, so no biggie. Don't say anything, i'm sure he won't either.

(Travis)

Dont worry it really isnt a big deal. Both your parents are adults and im sure it wasnt a big deal to them.

(Sarah)

dont worry about it.... it was most likely WAY more awkward for him than for you, if you bring it up he will most likely be more embarrassed than you...lol

(Declan)

I have to completely agree with everyone else; your parents know you're going through puberty. They know what a naked girl/woman looks like - your body is not alien. Don't worry about it!
    My Blog - A Life in Lines - Spread the Word
    Teacher - Learner - Emotion Coach - Former Global, H&D and H&A moderator - Thinker

If you feel that way about me... why don't you try and act nicely?
    You never know what you might see, when you try, and try, and try...

I'm never told that my difference, will pay off in every instance.
    and with all these double meanings I have doubted my resistance.
    Only then; a time of change seems a part of of our existence
    Tell me how I'm supposed to keep you close with all I've witnessed.

(Penny)

Thanks everyone, all I said to my dad yesterday was thanks for getting my pills and drink. He said "your welcome hun, I hope you're feeling better". I am feeling better and made no fuss about being seen naked while I was sleeping. I'm glad this is over, it's been a bad week and I feel great now.

(Tasheme)
    self proclaimed cynic Member Mr.Xl Vii's Avatar

He's your dad, he's probably seen you naked before and it's not like he's sexually attracted to you, it seriously isn't that big of a deal
    Quote Originally Posted by uscchica09, BibleForums.org 2006-Sep-03
    If the Bible is wrong when it tells us it is infallible, then it contradicts itself. If it contradicts itself, then it is unreliable. If it is unreliable, then our faith is totally shattered and Christianity is a lie. You need to seriously reconsider your logic.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast