Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Do guys like a girl to be really 'tight'?

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    Ok, I'm a little embarassed to ask this because I think I already know the answer but since guys keep asking the girls about how big their penises should be, I thought I'd ask anyways. When I was 13 I had intercourse with a boy for the first time and he wasn't really big and it was fine for me. Then, my next boyfriend was much bigger around. For example I have kind of small hands and I needed to put both hands around his penis to jerk him off the way he liked it and squeeze hard on him. When we had intercourse it hurt me the first couple of times but then it felt really good and he would always say how good it felt to him because I was so tight. I could tell after a few months that I was a bit looser in there afterwards but I figured it would go back to normal. Then my next boyfriend was more normal sized and when we had intercourse it wasn't as good feeling to me but it was still good and he seemed happy enough but never went crazy happy like my ex boyfriend did saying I was so tight and saying it made him cum really hard. Now I want to have intercourse with my boyfriend but even though I haven't ever seen him really hard he seems on the smallish side of normal. I'm wondering if he won't think I feel really good because I don't think things have gotten tighter for me since my boyfriend who was fairly large around. Do guys get turned on by a really tight girl or does it just not matter. Do guys talk about stuff like that with each other and say what kinds of girls they like (my friends always talk about how big guys are and its not to make fun of them but its fun to know what a guy is packing when he doesn't know you know). Have any girls done anything to get tighter again, or is it just the way it is. I cant even imagine what it would be like after having kids because that would really stretch things out.

• Advertising

Default Re: Do guys like a girl to be really 'tight'?

God I really hate that girls actually gossip about something that we have absolutely no control over and a total crap shoot.......... Yes it's an added pleasure for a girl to be tight meaning more friction for our penis. It really doesn't matter.

It really makes you and your friends shallow for gossiping about guys dicks like we chose to be smaller or something.

Not every guy can be like that ex bf of yours that had a coke can penis and was like super rough and talks dirty like that......

Every guy is going to be different in bed and in the size department. You can't expect every guy to be perfect in the sack. Sorry hon. Doesn't work that way.

Did I answer your question or did I rant too much?

You did rant a litlle... But thanks anyhow. Girls aren't stupid we know that everyone is different and acts different in different situations. Ive seen for myself that different guys are different sized and it isn't a big deal so don't worry too much about that since I don't think I'm any different than other girls who you might meet in life. And we talk because we can Its fun that's all and not really gossip or judging just fun. I'm just wondering if guys really like a girl whos tight and if its a big deal to them that's all. I've heard my guy friends say sometimes that they like asian girls because they're sexy but I can't totally figure that out other than one friend who said that they are 'cute little things' which I thought was kind of creepy. I mean, they are humans not kittens or puppies. So I'm just asking.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiff94 View Post
    You did rant a litlle... But thanks anyhow. Girls aren't stupid we know that everyone is different and acts different in different situations. Ive seen for myself that different guys are different sized and it isn't a big deal so don't worry too much about that since I don't think I'm any different than other girls who you might meet in life. And we talk because we can Its fun that's all and not really gossip or judging just fun. I'm just wondering if guys really like a girl whos tight and if its a big deal to them that's all. I've heard my guy friends say sometimes that they like asian girls because they're sexy but I can't totally figure that out other than one friend who said that they are 'cute little things' which I thought was kind of creepy. I mean, they are humans not kittens or puppies. So I'm just asking.

So then tell me why us guys cannot talk about girls boobs amongst ourselves then?

Did I say I was worried? I clearly am not hon.

Like I said, I am not going to base girls I like on if their vag is tight or not. If they are.. Great... IF not... then whatever. Life goes on.

They say that because a common stereotype is that Asian girls have tight vaginas.

It sure sounds like you're worried - I mean, you're worried that you can't talk about girls boobs amongst your friends, aren't you? If you're worried something lame like that, god knows what else you're worried about... I mean, girls talk about each other's boobs probably more than guys do. Not a big deal, just something to talk about. Merry Christmas!

It sure sounds like you're worried - I mean, you're worried that you can't talk about girls boobs amongst your friends, aren't you? If you're worried something lame like that, god knows what else you're worried about... I mean, girls talk about each other's boobs probably more than guys do. Not a big deal, just something to talk about. Merry Christmas!

Hon, I'm 19 years old and have finished with puberty. You started the topic...........

I'm also happily involved in a relationship and have no worries...... so

(Alex)

Ok, I'm a little embarassed to ask this because I think I already know the answer but since guys keep asking the girls about how big their penises should be, I thought I'd ask anyways. When I was 13 I had intercourse with a boy for the first time and he wasn't really big and it was fine for me. Then, my next boyfriend was much bigger around. For example I have kind of small hands and I needed to put both hands around his penis to jerk him off the way he liked it and squeeze hard on him. When we had intercourse it hurt me the first couple of times but then it felt really good and he would always say how good it felt to him because I was so tight. I could tell after a few months that I was a bit looser in there afterwards but I figured it would go back to normal. Then my next boyfriend was more normal sized and when we had intercourse it wasn't as good feeling to me but it was still good and he seemed happy enough but never went crazy happy like my ex boyfriend did saying I was so tight and saying it made him cum really hard. Now I want to have intercourse with my boyfriend but even though I haven't ever seen him really hard he seems on the smallish side of normal. I'm wondering if he won't think I feel really good because I don't think things have gotten tighter for me since my boyfriend who was fairly large around. Do guys get turned on by a really tight girl or does it just not matter. Do guys talk about stuff like that with each other and say what kinds of girls they like (my friends always talk about how big guys are and its not to make fun of them but its fun to know what a guy is packing when he doesn't know you know). Have any girls done anything to get tighter again, or is it just the way it is. I cant even imagine what it would be like after having kids because that would really stretch things out.
    I'm a virgin, so I don't know exactly how different a girl would feel if she were 'loose' or 'tight', so my answer is purely just guessing and more than likely how I'd feel even if I had experience.

If you're wondering if it matters in the terms of the relationship. Then it doesn't. A guy won't break up with you if you're not tight or anything like that. I'm assuming you know this, though.

If it matters in sex. It doesn't, to a degree. It's like an added bonus I would think if a girl is tight because of what Austin said. More friction, more pleasure, for both the guy and girl.

I agree with Austin too that it's annoying that girls do gossip (that is what you're doing, doesn't matter if it's fun or not, it's still gossip) about a guy's size. He can't control it, just like you can't control your chest size. And even if you think you don't, you do judge a guy a little if he's small. It's natural. Unless you get to know him that's how you'll always think of him if you see him around school or something like that. You see him, and think "Ha, I know you have a small penis! (giggle)"....

@ Tennis212: Your post was both unnecessary and harsh. If the OP knows to protect herself from STD's and pregnancy and can handle the possible repercussions of sex, then there's no reason for her to not have sex. There's no need to be an asshole.
    Alex

Banned

1. Then my next boyfriend was more normal sized and when we had intercourse it wasn't as good feeling to me but it was still good and he seemed happy enough but never went crazy happy like my ex boyfriend did saying I was so tight and saying it made him cum really hard.
    2. Now I want to have intercourse with my boyfriend but even though I haven't ever seen him really hard he seems on the smallish side of normal. I'm wondering if he won't think I feel really good because I don't think things have gotten tighter for me since my boyfriend who was fairly large around.
    3. Do guys talk about stuff like that with each other and say what kinds of girls they like (my friends always talk about how big guys are and its not to make fun of them but its fun to know what a guy is packing when he doesn't know you know).
    4. Have any girls done anything to get tighter again, or is it just the way it is. I cant even imagine what it would be like after having kids because that would really stretch things out.
    1. people are different, maybe theyjust express happines and enjoyment in different ways, but feel the same.
    2. you can't know that if you never see his erected penis.
    3. that's just wrong and unfair and shallow - doesn't matter if guys are talking about girls, or girls about guys. It's disguisting in a way to talk about very intimate things of some person with other people.
    4. kegels excersises, they should help.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost. View Post
    More friction, more pleasure, for both the guy and girl.
    Too much friction can be painful for girl, it usually is.

(Afraid to Leave Stoop)
    My Diary
    ( 1 )

I don't really understand why Tiff is catching such hell for starting this thread. It's a perfectly legitimate question. If guys are always so worried about their penis sizes, should girls worry about how tight their vaginas are?

I understand that it's a sensitive topic with Austin (as it was in the thread about size enhancement), but it's going a little off topic to start calling Tiff a whore. I'm no mod, but as an individual and frequent GovTeen user, can we please exercise some respect here?

To the OP: I find that guys will talk about a girls chest FAR more than about what her vagina feels like. Really, the only thing that would come up is if it was just really bad sex, which still doesn't say a whole lot about how tight she is. Girls get giggly talking about guys' penises because they can imagine what they look like. A guy can't very well tell the difference (in general) between a super tight and more loose vagina. We talk about her chest because it's something we can actually imagine.

As far as being attracted to Asians goes, I really doubt it's because one assumes their tighter. Some people just find Asians to be more attractive.

As a female, you can do Kegel exercises. They will help strengthen your pelvic floor muscles, which help to tighten the area, increase muscle control, and make orgasms stronger. Also, during vaginal birth, strong pelvic floor muscles greatly reduce the chance of uterine prolapse and continence issues. I strongly encourage any girl I know to do Kegels, especially those worried about how tight they are.

I've been doing them for quite a while now: not daily, but enough to make a really big difference in my orgasms and sex. You can drive a guy wild just by tightening yourself, and it can even push yourself over the edge.

More info on HOW to do Kegels:
    http://sexuality.about.com/od/anatom...egelswomen.htm

Former Health and Development/Help and Advice Moderator
    Retired G-Mod

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sic View Post

To the OP: I find that guys will talk about a girls chest FAR more than about what her vagina feels like. Really, the only thing that would come up is if it was just really bad sex, which still doesn't say a whole lot about how tight she is. Girls get giggly talking about guys' penises because they can imagine what they look like. A guy can't very well tell the difference (in general) between a super tight and more loose vagina. We talk about her chest because it's something we can actually imagine.
    I'm not sure you understand - you don't imagine pussy or can't imagine it?

(Afraid to Leave Stoop)
    My Diary
    ( 1 )

Quote Originally Posted by gucciiva View Post
    I'm not sure you understand - you don't imagine pussy or can't imagine it?
    No I don't really fantasize about vagina. I don't know why, maybe I'm in the minority. How tight a girl is is not what I find myself thinking about. Ever.

(Snitsky)

I'm going to give an answer from perspective about this issue and it goes as follows. When it comes to vaginas, I like a girl who has a tight vagina, but not one that's like a virgin who's never had sex. It just is too much work and I don't want to be dealing with the experience of popping the cherry. I don't mind if a girl is a bit loose, because that won't change who I feel about her sexually. I hope that makes sense.
    I will always love you no matter what happens...
    You will always be my hero and a special person in my life...

Always love and appreciate what's close to you...
    ...it could one day disappear

Quote Originally Posted by Faggot.
    Easy, bbz ;D. True. Sept you're all like "RAWR GYM MAN" and I'm all weedy. You could, like, snap me. I guess that'd be kinda hot. Yeah, no, I'd be OK with that.
    What a faggot

Thanks Zelda! I mean, it's Ok for guys to go on and on about penis size and brag about how many girls they've had sex with, and so on, and then when a girl brings up a totally reasonable question, and is honest about her past experiences, it's all of a sudden taboo to talk about and shes a whore? I can't change whats happened in my past, and I came here to be able to ask openly about things that I'm concerned about or have on my mind and all of a sudden I get reamed for that? Whats funny is the same guys that will say I'm a 'whore' or other bad things are the same ones that will get on my case for going out with guys older than me. Can't guys understand that it's not the size of their penis that matters or how many people theyve slept with, its the size of their intellect and their maturity that will keep a girl around? I guess sometimes it takes guys a long time to grow up enough to man up enough to be attractive to girls like me. Maybe I grew up a little young in some peoples opinions but at least I'm smart enough to see the basics and I'm lucky enough to have someone in my life that is good for me and I'm hopefully good for him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information