Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Girls: ever had a boyfriend's penis that was too big to fit in you?

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    Everyone knows guys usually worry about their penis being too small, but is it possible for a boy to have a penis that is too big? Have any girls ever had a boyfriend who's penis was too big to fit all the way in you?

• Advertising

Default Re: Girls: ever had a boyfriend's penis that was too big to fit in you?

My girlfriend and I had this problem. We were both virgins, and she never masturbated. Not to mention she was tiny to begin with, I wasn't so tiny, and she was really nervous. Needless to say, there was no getting in.

Sometimes bigger isn't better. Although, unless the difference is so large (like you are just really big and she is just really tiny), it usually isn't a long term problem. Even then, 9 pound babies come out of there. So when you think of it like that, your penis is the least of her worries.

If you are struggling at first, with time she will stretch out. Try more foreplay, to not only relax her, but using your fingers will help stretch her out a little bit.

im not a girl but i still answered in a relevant fashion is this ok
    feet would go here but i can't have images so i am crying just picture me crying

(Casey)
    My Diary
    ( 1 )

Yes. There is such thing as too big.

(Travis)

Im sure it can be uncomfortable for girls but babies come out of there so im sure that enough lube and practice can help the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMarioXX View Post
    My girlfriend and I had this problem. We were both virgins, and she never masturbated. Not to mention she was tiny to begin with, I wasn't so tiny, and she was really nervous. Needless to say, there was no getting in.

Sometimes bigger isn't better. Although, unless the difference is so large (like you are just really big and she is just really tiny), it usually isn't a long term problem. Even then, 9 pound babies come out of there. So when you think of it like that, your penis is the least of her worries.

If you are struggling at first, with time she will stretch out. Try more foreplay, to not only relax her, but using your fingers will help stretch her out a little bit.

im not a girl but i still answered in a relevant fashion is this ok
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis02 View Post
    Im sure it can be uncomfortable for girls but babies come out of there so im sure that enough lube and practice can help the situation.
    um have you not seen a womans pregnancy on TV or something, or even been at the hospital while one is going on. It is one of the most painful things a woman goes through. Its not like a walk in the park or like a scraped knee lol so dont say that they just shrug it off like its no big deal if they can handle having a baby they can handle a giant cock

Penises don't vary in circumference by all that much. Oftentimes, "my boyfriend is too big" has more to do with a women having physiological difficulties with self-lubrication or relaxing. A larger penis doesn't help the situation, but oftentimes this has more to do with the girl's physiology than the guy's size.

Also, like Austin says, I think most women would rather not have sex like they give birth
    "There are two things I know about white people: They love Matchbox 20, and they're terrified of curses."

Ooh that would hurt.
    I DO NOT have an msn, so don't ask for it.

JOIN THE CLASS OF 2009 & 2013 GROUP!
    Awesome smilies::

I'm worth exactly $2,704,964 according to www.humanforsale.com
    I have an IQ of 143 according to www.free-iqtest.net
    I'm smarter than 89.13% of the population according to www.amidumb.com

(Rubber Duckies)

it's possible if he's huge and she's a really small person...
    so if you're worried about that, date slightly huskier women. Problem solved!

(Claire)

Ha! Having a baby is freaking painful! I don't know personally, but I was in the room when my mother gave birth to my sister. Ha. Never gonna be a in another delivery unless it's to my child.

Anyway, no, I haven't had anything too big... But I masturbate a lot and am not very tight...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    This thread will continue to keep me entertained until the depths of time reach their limits, at which point I'll jump from a rooftop pronouncing my fetishes at the top of my lungs.

Then I'll wake up.

I have only slept with one person, but I have had boyfriends with whom I imagine it would be difficult.

Former Health and Development/Help and Advice Moderator
    Retired G-Mod

(Mario)

I do no some 1 who had this problem and they actually injured there girlfreind while having sex because he was to big.
    "A coward dies a thousand deaths... a soldier dies but once."
    Tupac Shakur

"Wars come and go, but my soldier stay eternal."

Tupac Shakur

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." Albert Einstein

One of my specialties is to over complicate anything and everything.

(Cid)
    Something or other, idk Member Deceptive's Avatar

My ex boyfriend was only 7 1/2 and it hurt when he and I engaged in rough sex. So, there is such a thing as too big.

(Ryan)
    Banned

When babies come out, the walls of the vagina relax and stretch in order for the baby to pass through. All that 'babies come out so a penis should be able to go in' is meaningless. Pregnancy and a penis are two different things and if you're having trouble with pain, plenty of foreplay should get her aroused and looser.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan:) View Post
    When babies come out, the walls of the vagina relax and stretch in order for the baby to pass through. All that 'babies come out so a penis should be able to go in' is meaningless. Pregnancy and a penis are two different things and if you're having trouble with pain, plenty of foreplay should get her aroused and looser.
    so would you like to go through it and see how easy it is?

(Ryan)
    Banned

Oh, I didn't say it was easy. Even with the relaxed vagina walls it still looks like torture ... but better than having no relaxation at all, right?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast