Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Is the bush coming back?

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    I've noticed that some girls who were trimmed or bald a few years ago are now sporting full bushes.... is the bush making a comeback? Shaving and trimming dead? I never thought I'd see the day where the bush started becoming more common again.
    Ladies, have any of you grown back your bush? And shaved ladies will you grow it back if its in style again?

• Advertising

(MiK)

Default Re: Is the bush coming back?

Doubt it...
    Though Trimming seems to be in now, not shaving.
    ✈ ▌▌ - 80% of women never have a G-spot orgasm.
    Saying "My girlfriend may be fat, but she has a beautiful personality" is like saying "My car may not start, but it has lovely seatbelts"

(Julian)

Fortunately, I have NOT noticed this "trend." Here in the US, the hairless look seems to be just a prevalent as ever.
    100% str8 as an arrow >>>---------------------------------------------->

(Sue)

Maybe the girls you have seen have decided to do what they feel most comfortable with.

(Travis)

Honestly I love how girls looked when they are shaved. I however would say a guy needs to have some hair so maybe trimming is best for guys.

Banned

I would want my girl to shave or at the very least trim, I do.

I think many of us lie about shaving cuz others will go "eeeeeeeew pubes" and people just repeat what others say to sound cool or something. Whenever I have showered at the gym, its not like I stare at others but I have noticed most girls don't have the completely bald look. Almost nobody shaves completely.

No, Bush is not coming back. The twenty-second amendment to the U.S. Constitution specifically forbids any one man from holding the office of the Presidency for greater than two four-year terms. However, his brother, former Florida Governor Jeb Bush, may very well have White House aspirations.

Oh, wait, this is about girl's pubic hair. Who knows? How many girls did you check? You need like 50 completely random ones to get a statistically significant sample. I'd like to see the white paper on your study. It's not that I don't believe you. I just wanna see the science.

I don't know how much longer I can make lame jokes to prove my point. It's impossible to tell. I have no reason to believe it's true, though. We haven't experienced much of a cultural shift in the past few years. If we did, it's probably not something that spreads that quick word-of-mouth. I think you're just observing a few cases and assuming them to be true. Plus I think most American guys still prefer shaved...at least publicly, who knows what we lie about.

Anyway: I only have access to one vagina, and it apparently isn't on the cutting-edge of this trend. Crap, third terrible joke. I'm done.
    "There are two things I know about white people: They love Matchbox 20, and they're terrified of curses."

(Proctalgia Fugax)

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphus Raymond View Post
    Oh, wait, this is about girl's pubic hair. Who knows? How many girls did you check? You need like 50 completely random ones to get a statistically significant sample.
    An excellent post sir but with one small clarification: it only takes 20 samples for the results to be described as significant although weirdly this number never changes, even to take account of very large and very small populations.
    Nobody has to guess that Baby can't be blessed
    Till she sees finally that she's like all the rest
    With her fog, her amphetamine and her pearls.

GovSlag: Jack (Lawl)
    GovHomie: Tash (Illusion)

On Pidgin talking to Jack:
    (10:38:08 PM) Niterunner: stupid alcohol
    (10:38:10 PM) Niterunner: wish I hain't drunk
    (10:38:14 PM) Niterunner: didn't even get a boob squeeze.
    (10:38:20 PM) Alan: on the pull?
    (10:38:24 PM) Alan: or drinking with your maw?
    (10:38:30 PM) Niterunner: One and the same mate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizotypical View Post
    Psychiatrists must love you.

(MiK)

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphus Raymond View Post
    No, Bush is not coming back. The twenty-second amendment to the U.S. Constitution specifically forbids any one man from holding the office of the Presidency for greater than two four-year terms. However, his brother, former Florida Governor Jeb Bush, may very well have White House aspirations.
    Because we would be discussing a horrible president in the P101 General Curiosity section.. Unless we were discussing how small his dick was and if he ever used it...
    Uhh.. anyway..
    ✈ ▌▌ - 80% of women never have a G-spot orgasm.
    Saying "My girlfriend may be fat, but she has a beautiful personality" is like saying "My car may not start, but it has lovely seatbelts"

(Wendy)
    Banned

Ewww I will never grow my pubic hair back in! And hardly any girls at my school let theirs grow either - only the weird nerdy girls. lol

(StarPrincess)

Quote Originally Posted by WendyR View Post
    Ewww I will never grow my pubic hair back in! And hardly any girls at my school let theirs grow either - only the weird nerdy girls. lol
    Very funny, lol. I love the weird nerdy line! Might sound politically incorrect, but who cares, it's more or less true (at least where I live).

I do not mean to imply that most girls who don't shave or weird or nerdy, but, most weird and nerdy girls don't shave.

Quote Originally Posted by WendyR View Post
    These are the kind of comments that makes lots of us lie about shaving our pubes and going "Oh yeah, I shave because pubes are oooh my gaaaawd so, I mean, like, soooo yuckieeeee, eeeewwwww". So it pressures others to say they shave when they just don't. Next time you go to the gym, public pool, etc. look around and tell me how many completely shaved girls you see? So far, I have seen one or two at the very most.

Not shaving doesn't mean a girl is utterly completely hairy. Nope, many of us don't even grow hair in our bikini line.

^^^Well said

(Wendy)
    Banned

Well I already said what the vast majority of girls at my school do. The same goes for my scout troop. I guess things vary from region to region, but personally I don't care what other people say or do. I'm never going to grow the hair back - I hate it! It seems that many (if not most) guys our age prefer us to be shaved anyways, so that's another reason against letting it grow. But you can do whatever you want....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information