(Trista)

Default Changing in school locker rooms for girls in 7th grade or higher

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    My double thread of the boys thread.

1) What grade are you in?
    2) How old are you?
    2a) Are the other girls in your PE Class (or whatever else you're changing for) about the same age)?
    3) What are the schools' rules regarding the locker room time (i.e. must be out in 10 minutes, must wear school shirt/shorts, etc)?
    4) Do you have to remove your underwear during the changing process?
    5) What order do you remove, and then put on, your clothes? (Basically, do you change pants into shorts and then trade shirts, or take everything off and then put the new clothes on?)
    6) What kind of underwear (style, color, brand) do you wear?
    7) Bras:
    8) What kind of underwear (style, color, brand) do your peers wear?
    9) Bras?
    10) Is there ever any verbal bullying or teasing while the girls are changing? If so, how often and what is said?
    11) Is there ever any non-verbal bullying or teasing while the girls are changing (example: wedgies, shankings, moonings, flashings, etc)? If so, how often and what is done?
    12) Are you required to take a shower after gym/whatever?
    13) Do you have the option to take a shower after gym/whatever?
    14a) If you do have the option to take a shower, do you?
    14b) If you do have the option to take a shower, do many of your peers?
    14c) If you do have the option to take a shower, what is the shower facility like? How many are there? Are they open? Is there a barrier?
    14d) How many girls are in the shower area at the same time?
    14e) Do people wear bathing suits or underwear into the shower?
    14f) Is there much interaction/horesplay in the shower, or is it all business?
    15) Is the coach/another teacher/an authority figure present during the changing/shower times?16) Where do you have hair (pubic, armpit, leg, face, chest, etc)?
    17) Where do most of your peers have hair?
    18) Is there much, if any, "checking out" during the changing process?
    19) Do you ever see your peers' vagina or breast during the changing process? Do they see yours?
    20) Are there any known lesbiains in your gym class? If so, how are they treated during the changing time
    Life is full of chaos....the only way to survive is to become crazy!!!!!!!!
    I haven't been on in a long long time, but now I'm back. Let the crazieness begin anew.
    "All girls are humens, and thus different."-Zelda

• Advertising

(Sarah)

Default Re: Changing in school locker rooms for girls in 7th grade or higher

1) What grade are you in? 8th
    2) How old are you? 14
    2a) Are the other girls in your PE Class (or whatever else you're changing for) about the same age)? Younger by about a year
    3) What are the schools' rules regarding the locker room time (i.e. must be out in 10 minutes, must wear school shirt/shorts, etc)? You have to get in there before the changing bell rings, then you have 5 minutes to dress before you get to class. You have to wear your school shirt, school shorts, and you can wear our school's sweatshirt if you want. You have to have shoes with laces, and that don't leave marks on the gym floor. If you don't have your shirt/shorts, you can wear replacements. They have to be light grey and navy blue. If you want to wear a sweatshirt, it can't have a zipper, has to be light grey, have your name on it, no logos, and it can't be dirty. Your shirt has to be tucked in also.
    4) Do you have to remove your underwear during the changing process? no
    5) What order do you remove, and then put on, your clothes? (Basically, do you change pants into shorts and then trade shirts, or take everything off and then put the new clothes on?) I put my shirt on first, then my shorts.
    6) What kind of underwear (style, color, brand) do you wear? thongs most of the time.
    7) Bras? idk, all kinds...
    8) What kind of underwear (style, color, brand) do your peers wear? normal underwear, not thongs.
    9) Bras? all kinds...
    10) Is there ever any verbal bullying or teasing while the girls are changing? If so, how often and what is said? none in my isle that I know of.
    11) Is there ever any non-verbal bullying or teasing while the girls are changing (example: wedgies, shankings, moonings, flashings, etc)? If so, how often and what is done? Some girls pants each other in my isle, but they are best friends and joke around... One girl throws her lock from all the way across the locker room and it almost always hits the locker next to my head...
    12) Are you required to take a shower after gym/whatever? no, the showers don't even work
    13) Do you have the option to take a shower after gym/whatever? no
    14a) If you do have the option to take a shower, do you? n/a
    14b) If you do have the option to take a shower, do many of your peers? n/a
    14c) If you do have the option to take a shower, what is the shower facility like? How many are there? Are they open? Is there a barrier? n/a
    14d) How many girls are in the shower area at the same time? n/a
    14e) Do people wear bathing suits or underwear into the shower? n/a
    14f) Is there much interaction/horesplay in the shower, or is it all business? n/a
    15) Is the coach/another teacher/an authority figure present during the changing/shower times? yes, they walk the isles, and they have an office a few isles away from mine.
    16) Where do you have hair (pubic, armpit, leg, face, chest, etc)? nowhere (well, on my head yes), I shave everywhere else.
    17) Where do most of your peers have hair? nowhere
    18) Is there much, if any, "checking out" during the changing process? yes
    19) Do you ever see your peers' vagina or breast during the changing process? Do they see yours? no
    20) Are there any known lesbiains in your gym class? If so, how are they treated during the changing time? none that I know of, but a lot of people, even the guys, say that one of he female p.e. teachers is a lesbian and they mock her for it. I feel bad for her though, she is a great teacher...
    Komm gib mir deine Hand.

(Trista)

1) What grade are you in? 10th
    2) How old are you? 15
    2a) Are the other girls in your PE Class (or whatever else you're changing for) about the same age)? yeah
    3) What are the schools' rules regarding the locker room time (i.e. must be out in 10 minutes, must wear school shirt/shorts, etc)? i have 15 mins
    4) Do you have to remove your underwear during the changing process? sometimes depends on what were doing
    5) What order do you remove, and then put on, your clothes? (Basically, do you change pants into shorts and then trade shirts, or take everything off and then put the new clothes on?) everything off then back on
    6) What kind of underwear (style, color, brand) do you wear? thongs panties, boy shorts
    7) Bras? sport pushup padded
    8) What kind of underwear (style, color, brand) do your peers wear? same with few g strings
    9) Bras? same
    10) Is there ever any verbal bullying or teasing while the girls are changing? If so, how often and what is said? not really
    11) Is there ever any non-verbal bullying or teasing while the girls are changing (example: wedgies, shankings, moonings, flashings, etc)? If so, how often and what is done? nothing happens
    12) Are you required to take a shower after gym/whatever? no
    13) Do you have the option to take a shower after gym/whatever? yes
    14a) If you do have the option to take a shower, do you? yes
    14b) If you do have the option to take a shower, do many of your peers? most
    14c) If you do have the option to take a shower, what is the shower facility like? How many are there? Are they open? Is there a barrier? open bout 20 showers each side
    14d) How many girls are in the shower area at the same time? bout 25-30
    14e) Do people wear bathing suits or underwear into the shower? no
    14f) Is there much interaction/horesplay in the shower, or is it all business? no
    15) Is the coach/another teacher/an authority figure present during the changing/shower times? sometimes
    16) Where do you have hair (pubic, armpit, leg, face, chest, etc)? shaved
    17) Where do most of your peers have hair?shaved
    19) Do you ever see your peers' vagina or breast during the changing process? Do they see yours? yes and yes
    20) Are there any known lesbiains in your gym class? If so, how are they treated during the changing time]yeah me lol
    Life is full of chaos....the only way to survive is to become crazy!!!!!!!!
    I haven't been on in a long long time, but now I'm back. Let the crazieness begin anew.
    "All girls are humens, and thus different."-Zelda

(StarPrincess)

1) What grade are you in? junior (11)
    2) How old are you? 16
    2a) Are the other girls in your PE Class (or whatever else you're changing for) about the same age)? 14-18
    3) What are the schools' rules regarding the locker room time (i.e. must be out in 10 minutes, must wear school shirt/shorts, etc)? 10 mins dress/shower
    4) Do you have to remove your underwear during the changing process? unless one can think of a different way
    5) What order do you remove, and then put on, your clothes? (Basically, do you change pants into shorts and then trade shirts, or take everything off and then put the new clothes on?) everything off, then on
    6) What kind of underwear (style, color, brand) do you wear? mostly bikini, boy shorts, occasionally thongs
    7) Bras? yep, different
    8) What kind of underwear (style, color, brand) do your peers wear? more thongs on older girls
    9) Bras? various
    10) Is there ever any verbal bullying or teasing while the girls are changing? If so, how often and what is said? lots of joking, especially among friends
    11) Is there ever any non-verbal bullying or teasing while the girls are changing (example: wedgies, shankings, moonings, flashings, etc)? If so, how often and what is done? depends on who is there, sometimes lots, sometimes none
    12) Are you required to take a shower after gym/whatever? no
    13) Do you have the option to take a shower after gym/whatever? yes
    14a) If you do have the option to take a shower, do you? sometimes
    14b) If you do have the option to take a shower, do many of your peers? sometimes
    14c) If you do have the option to take a shower, what is the shower facility like? How many are there? Are they open? Is there a barrier? open stalls
    14d) How many girls are in the shower area at the same time? 50>?
    14f) Is there much interaction/horesplay in the shower, or is it all business? among friends
    15) Is the coach/another teacher/an authority figure present during the changing/shower times? usually
    16) Where do you have hair (pubic, armpit, leg, face, chest, etc)? on top of my head, everywhere else shaved
    17) Where do most of your peers have hair? they have it on top of their heads too. LOL! (most shaved, especially juniors and seniors
    18) Is there much, if any, "checking out" during the changing process? I think so
    19) Do you ever see your peers' vagina or breast during the changing process? yep Do they see yours? only if they look, LOL!
    20) Are there any known lesbiains in your gym class? yep If so, how are they treated during the changing time pretty cool

cool

Alu
    (Alice)

1) What grade are you in?
    9th grade (Last grade in mandatory school, for 15 - 16 year olds)
    2) How old are you?
    2a) Are the other girls in your PE Class (or whatever else you're changing for) about the same age)?
    They are 14 - 16.
    3) What are the schools' rules regarding the locker room time (i.e. must be out in 10 minutes, must wear school shirt/shorts, etc)?
    No stated rules ;-)
    4) Do you have to remove your underwear during the changing process?
    Only if I shower there, I always go home and shower. I live nearby.
    5) What order do you remove, and then put on, your clothes? (Basically, do you change pants into shorts and then trade shirts, or take everything off and then put the new clothes on?)
    Different order. Change either top first, then pants, or vice versa.
    6) What kind of underwear (style, color, brand) do you wear?
    Mostly bikini-style panties or short boxers. All kinds of colors, fabrics, brands, etc.
    7) Bras?
    Yes. Regular bra's, mostly white and black, not much to say..
    8) What kind of underwear (style, color, brand) do your peers wear?
    Mostly boring stuff, hah x-)
    9) Bras?
    Yes..
    10) Is there ever any verbal bullying or teasing while the girls are changing? If so, how often and what is said?
    Not really.
    11) Is there ever any non-verbal bullying or teasing while the girls are changing (example: wedgies, shankings, moonings, flashings, etc)? If so, how often and what is done?
    No.
    12) Are you required to take a shower after gym/whatever?
    Yes well obviously you know yourself if you have to shower. If you have to shower you either shower in the showers related to the changing rooms or at home if you live near.
    Yes.
    Not there, I go home and shower.
    Some, not many. Some doesn't shower at all. Some go home.
    14c) If you do have the option to take a shower, what is the shower facility like? How many are there? Are they open? Is there a barrier?
    I haven't done it for like, a year or two but it's like three - four showers and it's all open.
    14d) How many girls are in the shower area at the same time?
    About three - four or less but not many shower there anyway.
    14e) Do people wear bathing suits or underwear into the shower?
    It has happened but, I don't think it's allowed really..
    14f) Is there much interaction/horesplay in the shower, or is it all business?
    Mostly 'business'..
    15) Is the coach/another teacher/an authority figure present during the changing/shower times?
    No.
    16) Where do you have hair (pubic, armpit, leg, face, chest, etc)?
    Just regular hair.. Basically. If we're talking about noticable hair.
    17) Where do most of your peers have hair?
    Regular hair and some have pubic hair..
    18) Is there much, if any, "checking out" during the changing process?
    A little I suppose.
    19) Do you ever see your peers' vagina or breast during the changing process? Do they see yours?
    It happens. Not much though, I don't care..
    20) Are there any known lesbiains in your gym class? If so, how are they treated during the changing time
    Yeah, like someone who's bi, treated indifferently.

(mariangela)

) What grade are you in? last but one
    2) How old are you? 16
    2a) Are the other girls in your PE Class (or whatever else you're changing for) about the same age)? all of them
    3) What are the schools' rules regarding the locker room time (i.e. must be out in 10 minutes, must wear school shirt/shorts, etc)? 15/20 m
    4) Do you have to remove your underwear during the changing process?usually
    5) What order do you remove, and then put on, your clothes? (Basically, do you change pants into shorts and then trade shirts, or take everything off and then put the new clothes on?) everything off, then put the new cloths on
    6) What kind of underwear (style, color, brand) do you wear? thongs, almost; some times boys boxers
    7) Bras? not usually
    8) What kind of underwear (style, color, brand) do your peers wear? most of them thongs
    9) Bras? most of them
    10) Is there ever any verbal bullying or teasing while the girls are changing? If so, how often and what is said?Not really
    11) Is there ever any non-verbal bullying or teasing while the girls are changing (example: wedgies, shankings, moonings, flashings, etc)? If so, how often and what is done?No
    12) Are you required to take a shower after gym/whatever? Yes
    14c) If you do have the option to take a shower, what is the shower facility like? How many are there? Are they open? Is there a barrier? Open: 20 in one side
    14d) How many girls are in the shower area at the same time? 15/20
    14e) Do people wear bathing suits or underwear into the shower? NO !!!!
    14f) Is there much interaction/horesplay in the shower, or is it all business? Yes, usually we talk and joke
    15) Is the coach/another teacher/an authority figure present during the changing/shower times?Yes, teacher (female)
    16) Where do you have hair (pubic, armpit, leg, face, chest, etc)? shave
    17) Where do most of your peers have hair? yes, pubic hair. Only very few shave pubic hair like me
    19) Do you ever see your peers' vagina or breast during the changing process? Do they see yours?yes of course. Some times we talk about them
    20) Are there any known lesbiains in your gym class? If so, how are they treated during the changing time yes, a few, but we dont bother. Also if they are lesbians, they have tits and slit as every other girl

(Kara Elizabeth)

What grade are you in? 11th
    2) How old are you? 16
    2a) Are the other girls in your PE Class (or whatever else you're changing for) about the same age)? all of them
    3) What are the schools' rules regarding the locker room time (i.e. must be out in 10 minutes, must wear school shirt/shorts, etc)? 15/20 m
    4) Do you have to remove your underwear during the changing process?usually don't have to, unless i shower
    5) What order do you remove, and then put on, your clothes? (Basically, do you change pants into shorts and then trade shirts, or take everything off and then put the new clothes on?) everything off, then put the new cloths on
    6) What kind of underwear (style, color, brand) do you wear? thongs, bikini panties
    7) Bras?yes, most of the time
    8) What kind of underwear (style, color, brand) do your peers wear? thongs or panties
    9) Bras? yes, most of the time
    10) Is there ever any verbal bullying or teasing while the girls are changing? If so, how often and what is said?Not really
    11) Is there ever any non-verbal bullying or teasing while the girls are changing (example: wedgies, shankings, moonings, flashings, etc)? If so, how often and what is done?No
    12) Are you required to take a shower after gym/whatever? No
    13) Do you have the option to take a shower after gym/whatever? Yes
    14a) If you do have the option to take a shower, do you? Yes
    14b) If you do have the option to take a shower, do many of your peers? some of them
    14c) If you do have the option to take a shower, what is the shower facility like? How many are there? Are they open? Is there a barrier? Open stalls, no doors or curtains
    14d) How many girls are in the shower area at the same time? 10 or so
    14f) Is there much interaction/horesplay in the shower, or is it all business? Yes, usually we talk and joke
    15) Is the coach/another teacher/an authority figure present during the changing/shower times?Yes, teacher (female)
    16) Where do you have hair (pubic, armpit, leg, face, chest, etc)?
    17) Where do most of your peers have hair? where they should
    19) Do you ever see your peers' vagina or breast during the changing process? Do they see yours?yes and yes
    20) Are there any known lesbiains in your gym class? If so, how are they treated during the changing time not that i know of