Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Stephanie

Thread: Girls - swimsuit/leotard/bikini and cameltoe survey

(Becky)
    Ask me about being a circumcised girl! Member

Default Girls - swimsuit/leotard/bikini and cameltoe survey

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    Hi girls,

When i wear anything that is skin tight and made of lycra, i find i get turned on, or at least get an erect clit, which sometimes makes a little bump in what i'm wearing. Does anyone else have this problem?

Also, my one-piece swimsuit only seems to have one layer of material between my legs, but I have seen my friends swimsuits which have an extra layer down there. I was just wondering if lots of swimsuits come like that, and what that bit of extra material is for?

I also seem to get a cameltoe in any of my swimming stuff but also my leotard, which I don't mind so much but does this happen to anyone else?

Becky

• Advertising

(Wendy)
    Birthday

Default Re: Girls - swimsuit/leotard/bikini and cameltoe survey

Well my clit doesn't stick out but my inner lips do. And because my outer lips are kinda puffy too, it's pretty obvious I have this mound that sticks out when I wear a swim suit or running shorts. Wet swimsuits can be pretty revealing.

I don't really get a camel toe I don't think, but sometimes my inner lips will get pulled to the side or twisted up in my panties and that is uncomfortable. Sometimes the elastic band of my underwear will get pulled up into the crack between the outer lips and my inner lips which is kinda like a camel toe I guess. lol

I think girls with smaller lips must have fewer clothing malfunctions. lol

(Holly)

Quote Originally Posted by WendyR View Post
    Well my clit doesn't stick out but my inner lips do. And because my outer lips are kinda puffy too, it's pretty obvious I have this mound that sticks out when I wear a swim suit or running shorts. Wet swimsuits can be pretty revealing.

I don't really get a camel toe I don't think, but sometimes my inner lips will get pulled to the side or twisted up in my panties and that is uncomfortable. Sometimes the elastic band of my underwear will get pulled up into the crack between the outer lips and my inner lips which is kinda like a camel toe I guess. lol
    I have same thing happen to me lots of times.

(Becky)

Quote Originally Posted by WendyR View Post
    Sometimes the elastic band of my underwear will get pulled up into the crack between the outer lips and my inner lips which is kinda like a camel toe I guess. lol
    I have never had this happen thankfully!

Anyone else? Over 140 people have read this survey, more replies please! (I would like over 140 replies!)

(Dani)
    Banned

I only wear bikinis, and all of mine have at least lining in the front of the bottoms and the top. I have one that isn't lined in the back, but I don't wear that one much because the back bit it goes see through when it gets wet as its yellow. My piercing can show sometimes, but most of the time its hidden. I prefer Roxy or Billabong, and all of theirs are lined.

(mariangela)

It happens also to me, cause my clit is quite big, my slit is open an shaved, and so the clit makes a bump. But I dont bother. When i am on a nudist beach, some times guys stare at my clit, and this makes me proud. Do you think is weird to be happy and turned on if a guy looks at your clit?

(Becky)

Quote Originally Posted by mariangela View Post
    Do you think is weird to be happy and turned on if a guy looks at your clit?
    I don't think that's wrong at all! It's up to you, if you enjoy it then that's good!

(mariangela)

Maybee is like when a girl is proud of her big boobs (mine are little), and is turned on by guys staring at them.

(Stephanie)

Quote Originally Posted by beckymw View Post
    Hi girls,

When i wear anything that is skin tight and made of lycra, i find i get turned on, or at least get an erect clit, which sometimes makes a little bump in what i'm wearing. Does anyone else have this problem?

Also, my one-piece swimsuit only seems to have one layer of material between my legs, but I have seen my friends swimsuits which have an extra layer down there. I was just wondering if lots of swimsuits come like that, and what that bit of extra material is for?

I also seem to get a cameltoe in any of my swimming stuff but also my leotard, which I don't mind so much but does this happen to anyone else?

Becky
    I don't have a problem with this really. Although if you do get turned on a bump from your clit is visible why not try using something over top or underneath it to nullify the visibility. Like if you wear your one piece swimmers, wear board shorts so no-one can see. If you swim competitively and can't wear board shorts, just take them off before your race, and put them back on after the race. For leotards, if you're doing performance dancing you can't really wear anything overtop. but what i do is wear a g-string, so that i get the extra protection but also so that my undies aren't visible.

And i can't say that i get cameltoe's very often, unless it's really tight.
    Hannahlove likes this.
    sun, beach, smiles, dance, laughter, fun, colours, music, cities, roadtrips, partys, love, friends, dress ups, crazinesss, in jokes, sport, fashion, good times
    ForumBuddy

(mitch)

i thank its normal to get one in swimers

(Alexx)

in my gymanstics leotards and bikini i usually get cameltoes. but no one eveer sees my clit.
    dream of falling in love?

right now, i'm looking for someone who is sexy as hell, that will love me and only me. someone that tries to do anything to make me happy. someone that i'd do anything for. i'm looking for someone that tells me 684938274817248327 times a day how much they love me. but will i ever get that? of course not. i'm as fucked up as they come.

15/female/ohio/bi

(alexa)

my swim suit has a little lining thingy in it