Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default How do I stop getting horny?

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    I hate sex, and I don't wish to have it with anyone, yet I feel horny almost every day. And when I feel horny I get thoughts about girls that I don't really want to have. The only way I know how to deal with it is through masturbation, but even after I've orgasmed and lost the horniness I end up feeling guilty for everything I had thought about at that time. I feel like my life is a lie because I tell people how much I hate sex and how strongly I feel against it when I'm a very horny individual myself. So if there's any way for me to completely eradicate my libido, I'd love to know. Thanks in advance!

• Advertising

(Paulina)

Default Re: How do I stop getting horny?

getting horny and thinking about the opposite sex is a part of life.
    you shouldn't feel guilty about it and I don't think there's any way of escaping it.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyvegetarian View Post
    getting horny and thinking about your preferred sex is a part of life.
    you shouldn't feel guilty about it and I don't think there's any way of escaping it.
    corrected

Former Health and Development/Help and Advice Moderator
    Retired G-Mod

(Anonymous)

Agreed with crazyvegetarian, being horny is a part of life, whether you like it or not. Of course this homeyness will peak during puberty you will still get horny later in life. If you do not wish to have sex or do sexual activities with other people then that is your decision. If you want to get rid of this horny mood you can masturbate which will relieve the sexual tension inside of you. You do not need to feel guilty, the majority of teens will masturbate, and most humans will have sex at least one throughout their life. It is a normal thing to do.

There is no way to not get horny. It happens.
    Nightshift posters uinite! XD
    GovClass Admin

So I'm left feeling like my life is a lie because my mind hates sex but my body doesn't?

(Anthony)

theres no possible way to stop getting horny and what ever your body wants it needs (in some sort of way lol)
    If Wal-mart is always lowering there prices how come nothing is free yet?!?!
    System of a Down
    Albums:
    Hypnotize
    Mezmerize
    Toxicity
    Steal this album!
    System of a down

Quote Originally Posted by Jaggenada View Post
    So I'm left feeling like my life is a lie because my mind hates sex but my body doesn't?
    Why do you hate sex?

I don't know how old you are, but most people when they are young they find it gross. When they get older they start to like it.

I'm 17, so it has nothing to do with that. In fact, it's the exact opposite: I used to like the idea of sex but I don't anymore because I think it's total bull. Nothing but stupid, pointless hormones that ruin relationships with other people.

i have no idea realy but can i ask why do you hate sex so much?
    IB philosiphy question: shit happens..... why?

I hate it because sexual hormones just induce temporary feelings that people constantly associate with "love," and I completely disagree with that sentiment. It doesn't feel good because you love the person, it feels good because biologically, it encourages multiplication of the human race. Sex would be fine if people did it for the right reasons (read: popping kids out), but constantly giving in to a fleeting feeling that causes many more potential problems than it's worth seems really stupid to me. However, practically nobody agrees with me so that's why I hate it.

(Brandon)

Well, I guess if that's how you feel about it, you're totally entitled to your own oppinion. There is really no other way of stopping the feeling of being horny other than masturbating or having sex. I guess the only thing you can really do is just try to overcome that feeling like you've been doing.
    "To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift."
    - Steve Prefontaine

thats exactly how i am dude...like i plan on waiting to have sex till im married...yet the same thing that you talked about happens to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaggenada View Post
    I hate it because sexual hormones just induce temporary feelings that people constantly associate with "love," and I completely disagree with that sentiment. It doesn't feel good because you love the person, it feels good because biologically, it encourages multiplication of the human race. Sex would be fine if people did it for the right reasons (read: popping kids out), but constantly giving in to a fleeting feeling that causes many more potential problems than it's worth seems really stupid to me. However, practically nobody agrees with me so that's why I hate it.
    Thats why you fall in love before having sex, that way sex supplements a relationship, rather than being the livelihood of it.
    Contrary to your belief, most people in relationships having sex find it is a wonderful, beneficial aspect of their partnership. Jealousy, infidelity, mistrust, and incompatibility break up relationships. Sex can factor into those, but to deny your body what it likes because you have this mental black that sex is terrible will only provide you further conflict. Have you ever had sex in a loving relationship? Waited before having it, so it wasn't all that the relationship's foundation relied upon? I think if you wait, you'll find in time that its a lot more rewarding in the right situation than you think.

Former Health and Development/Help and Advice Moderator
    Retired G-Mod

Ok, here is some advice based on personal experience.

Don't masturbate. At all. The first week or so is going to be weird, but you will find yourself gaining an unimaginable amount of energy, self confidence, and performance if a lot of things you do will go up. Eventually, your mind will go off from being horny, sex, etc etc, it's really a unique state of mind.

Thing is, are you committed enough to do this?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast