Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    (Jay)

Default Erection at the Doctor.

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    Hey everyone.

Out of curiosity, Has anyone ever been to the doctor, the doctor needs to examine your penis for some reason, and you get an erection for no reason! if so, how did they react?

I ask, because if I ever did go to a doctor for something like that, Im pretty sure that would happen, I get Erections EXTREMELY easily.

Peace.

• Advertising

(Steven)

Default Re: Erection at the Doctor.

KInda of i guess. Semi to hard here.

Docters see it happen all the time I guess. Just part of their job - sure they are used to it happening to teenage guys. Nothing out of the ordinary i guess.

Sure its embrassing if it happens to you but doc porbaly wont comment on it at all. Or he might just see - good to see that wokrs or somthing like that. BUt i ams sure most times they wont say anything.

Heaps of other threads here on this topic as welll.

(Dawn)

Believe me, medical personnel see everything- and are phased by nothing. An erect penis is nothing to them. My mom was a nurse for many years (now nursing supervisor) and routinely had to put catheters in patient's penises- so doctors and nurses are quite accustomed to seeing penises in all stages.

gotten a semi doctor said nothin.

(Matt)

I have not
    23 / M / California / kik
    .................................................. ..................................................

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ZenaGirl View Post
    Believe me, medical personnel see everything- and are phased by nothing. An erect penis is nothing to them. My mom was a nurse for many years (now nursing supervisor) and routinely had to put catheters in patient's penises- so doctors and nurses are quite accustomed to seeing penises in all stages.
    I completely agree with ZenaGirl, and a doctor or any other medical personel that you encounter is really going to be a non-issue for them. These folks have seen many, many penises over the courses of their careers, and it is highly doubtful that your penis is any different than what they have seen elsewhere.

Finally, when you go into a doctor's office it is going to be really hard to get a boner because nothing kills the mood like the smell of antiseptic and the feelings of a latex glove on your private parts.

I wonder how long i can make this title lol lets push it to the limit baby i dont even fucking care Member Teddy's Avatar

the doctor has never had to check my penis although one time it hurt when i pissed and they undid my pants and pushed on my pelvis and i was fine. so no i have not.
    We will not apologize for our way of life, nor will we waver in its defense, and for those who seek to advance their aims by inducing terror and slaughtering innocents, we say to you now that our spirit is stronger and cannot be broken; you cannot outlast us, and we will defeat you.
    -Barack Obama

What's money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do.
    - Bob Dylan

Quote Originally Posted by darrmurphy View Post
    My friend asked could we rub our penises off each other. I said ya and we did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    T3DDY QUIT TROLLING MY POSTS asjre;fea'aek@!!1
    "A psychologist is a man who watches everyone else when a beautiful girl enters the room. - Unknown Author

(Anonymous)

As people have said, doctors have seen it all before so they wont be fussed. You probably are getting an erection because someone else is touching down there when your not used to it.

Why do they do this, by the way?
    Check our dicks, I mean.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Moterola View Post
    Check our dicks, I mean.
    Not to go off on a red herring, but generally doctors do need to examine a person's genitals if he/she experiences pain or issues down there. Also, for men, checking the genital area is part of an overall screening for a hernia should symptoms of one present itself. Also, for guys who are going through puberty a doctor might check things down there to ensure that the boy is developing normally as a part of a physical.

(Tasheme)
    self proclaimed cynic Member Mr.Xl Vii's Avatar

No, I have never had this happen to me, but it's not like it'll matter since he is a doctor and he is playing with your junk. It's pretty much an occupational hazard
    Quote Originally Posted by uscchica09, BibleForums.org 2006-Sep-03
    If the Bible is wrong when it tells us it is infallible, then it contradicts itself. If it contradicts itself, then it is unreliable. If it is unreliable, then our faith is totally shattered and Christianity is a lie. You need to seriously reconsider your logic.

(Chris)
    Ginger Wizard Member Mr. Scientist's Avatar
    My Diary
    ( 1 )
    Album
    Member Photo Albums

Quote Originally Posted by Zombine View Post
    I ask, because if I ever did go to a doctor for something like that, Im pretty sure that would happen, I get Erections EXTEMELY easily.
    While a Doctor would make something like an erection a non-issue, it can seem kind of embarassing to be getting an erection at the Doctor's office. You're probably full of hormones at this time, so it's natural for you to get erection easily. Given time however, it won't be as long and your hormones will settle down.
    Former Philosophy and Debate/Arts and Entertainment Moderator

Come visit my diary, The Life of a Bisexual Teen!

(Dawn)

Exclamation Re: Erection at the Doctor.

Why do they do this, by the way? Check our dicks, I mean.
    You guys need to get over this peter bashfulness. Besides many problems that can happen to the penis, there are other reasons it will almost certainly be seen and handled by medical personnel during your lifetime- for example- if you are hospitalized for a serious illness, injury, or operation which prevents you from getting up to go to the bathroom (and almost every one will at some time during their life) a nurse will push a plastic tube called a catheter through your penis to keep your bladder drained. Now you can't get more intimate than this!

Check our dicks, I mean.
    Gotta to have someone on penis patrol, don't they?

After all, people do a lot of stupid things in life, so injuries are bound to happen now and then... plus there's a lot of conditions and diseases, and a lot of reasons as to why you might end up having to have surgery around that general area. They just need to make sure it's healthy and everything. It's the same for girls, too.
    Angels are bright still, though the brightest fell. ~Macbeth

First of all, an erection at the doctors is pretty unlikely because he isn't really "playing with your junk", he is making sure everything is healthy. It is possible that you would get an erection while at the doctors, it'd be extremely unprofessional of the doctor to even acknowledge it. Doctors see patients all day, every day, it's their job. They see every body part, several times, yours isn't going to be the first. I promise you, they are checking your genitalia for your own good, not theirs. I'm sure they'd rather not, but hey, they get a pretty penny for doing so.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast