(Sam)

Default Girls, what do you like when a guy eats you out?

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    So I just started doing things with my girlfriend recently, tried eating her out but it lasted for two hours and she never reached orgasm. . she got excited some but never got that big O.

I was wondering what kinds of things I could do to make it feel better for her and to turn her on more and hopefully get an orgasm that won't take 2 hours. . lol bet it was boring as a mother fucker for her lol. . just let me know some things that feels good for you because my gf won't tell me this shit she just like Sam it wasn't bad at all. . but 2 hours and no orgasm certainly isn't good . .

Thanks,
    Sam
    Seriously, get a FREE flatscreen TV. You can ask me how.
    Attention former GovClass members: I still have ideas for our new site in mind. Please give me time to complete my current projects and I will begin work on the new teen website.

• Advertising

(Chuck)

Default Re: Girls, what do you like when a guy eats you out?

maybe try a combo between fingering her and eating it out so she feels more stimulation and has a quicker orgasm?

Wow, you did it for 2 hours? Didn't your mouth and tongue hurt? She needs to tell you what she likes, we can't answer that. You need to communicate with her your concerns, and if it took that long without getting anywhere than I think she should have at least had the courtesy to tell you some things to try. Every girl is different, and practice makes perfect (just not 2 hours of it!)
    Be a hero and adopt your next pet.

(Jessica)

i would say have your tounge concentrate on her clit and then finger her at the same time.
    Rawwwwwwrrr....

(Zach)

2 hours? Damn... she could have had the decency to fake it for your sake.
    if my voice could reach back to the past
    i'd whisper in your ear
    oh darling, i wish you were here

(Hayley)

She could just take a while to get off. It might not necessarily have been boring, it just wasn't climax-inducing.

But it's more likely that she lost the spark or something and came down from it all after a while.

Talk to her, mate. She knows what she likes, and she can point you in the right direction. If she hasn't played with herself and she doesn't know, then there are you few general things you can try. You could (as was previously mentioned) finger her during it. Some like the physical contact of touching way better than licking and sucking and the like. I feel like anything more detailed than that counts as techniques and tips, which are not allowed. Sorry.

Also, it could be that she was nervous for whatever reason or just simply had something else on her mind. You could be doing a perfectly good job, but she could have been elsewhere. It's harder to get girls off than it is to get guys off from my experience, so just be patient and ask her questions about wha feels good and what doesn't. Best of luck, mate!

(Sam)

Quote Originally Posted by zaChZ41091 View Post
    2 hours? Damn... she could have had the decency to fake it for your sake.
    I'm glad my girl won't fake it lol. The whole reason I'm doing it is to please her and if it doesn't please her then there's not really a point.

Thanks guys for the advice. . I'm going to try fingering while licking clit. . probably after we been kissing for awhile and i tease her a bit. sound good?
    Seriously, get a FREE flatscreen TV. You can ask me how.
    Attention former GovClass members: I still have ideas for our new site in mind. Please give me time to complete my current projects and I will begin work on the new teen website.

(James)

no because im not a girl and i dont like munchin carpet lmao
    add me on my myspace
    Is a believer in mermaids

Talk to her. Thats the biggest thing. Find out her likes and dislikes. When you perform oral sex on a girl, you'll want to focus on the clitoris, moreso than the vagina.
    "Do not let the things of the PAST and the fears of the FUTURE ruin the PRESENT"
    -Kaleb R.
    Chris//Male//15
    Always here.

So did she just lie there in silence whilst you ate her out for 2 hours? Wow, throw the dog a freakin bone.

You need to ask her, dont take " Your fine " for an answer, because 2 hours with no feedback or an orgasm isnt good. In 2 hours Id have been in an utter state and be begging you to stop.

If she refuses to give you feedback, tell her its ok to be honest, and tell her she doesnt need to fake it incase thats what shes thinking of doing. We all know that faking it doesnt help ANYONE out in the long run because the person on the recieving end doesnt get the orgasm and the giver is given false hope.

To add to some tips, try fingering her at the same time. Tease her for a while before you actually go in for the kill. Lick the inside of her thighs or something and kiss the area around it for a while until shes begging you to start...

Quote Originally Posted by bluefusionxl View Post
    So I just started doing things with my girlfriend recently, tried eating her out but it lasted for two hours and she never reached orgasm. . she got excited some but never got that big O.

I was wondering what kinds of things I could do to make it feel better for her and to turn her on more and hopefully get an orgasm that won't take 2 hours. . lol bet it was boring as a mother fucker for her lol. . just let me know some things that feels good for you because my gf won't tell me this shit she just like Sam it wasn't bad at all. . but 2 hours and no orgasm certainly isn't good . .

Thanks,
    Sam
    Tongue her clit?
    !TcT.PTG1.2

Is dat sum CP? Fukken Saved!

(Taylor Beth* <3)

My advise is try teasing her more, she is going to get excited and like everyone else said, fingering while licking is good but just make it more adventurous and if she doesnt get an orgasm, try new things and experiment. You will find what makes her click, dont worry.

(MiK)

Research "G-Spot" in google or something. Hit that along with licking her clit.
    I heard a good way to do it, is to draw out the alphabet with your tongue XD.
    ✈ ▌▌ - 80% of women never have a G-spot orgasm.
    Saying "My girlfriend may be fat, but she has a beautiful personality" is like saying "My car may not start, but it has lovely seatbelts"