Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Girls: do you talk about boyfriends' size?

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    This is a qustion for girls, do you or your friend gossip or boast about your (thier) boyfriends penis size?

• Advertising

Banned

Default Re: Girls: do you talk about boyfriends' size?

probally, but the only answers youll get here are "no, that would be insensetive" They dont tell the truth, girls will say what they think you want to here.

(Vikki)

probally, but the only answers youll get here are "no, that would be insensetive" They dont tell the truth, girls will say what they think you want to here.
    Er, no.

I never have, and wouldn't, because I just don't want them to know. Why would you go telling them ? It's a personal private thing, and I'd be pissed off if he told them ! I just wouldn't want anyone to know that sort of stuff.
    Next time you go to the supermarket, fill your trolley with booze - vodka, whisky, gin, whatever you want, fill it, and just before you get to the till put in a pack of nappies. Once they've tilled it through and tell you the price, pretend like you don't have quite enough money and put the nappies back. They'll look at you like you're scum, it's brilliant.

I really don't go around talking about his size, they make assumptions, which are generally true, but I neither confirm or deny their assumptions, so they don't really know for sure.

If anything I just say its proportionate
    Life doesn't have to be perfect
    To be wonderful

Well, personally I wouldn't like it if a girl told her friends about my penis without me knowing.
    iDave is no longer a member of GovTeen. I am trying to remove myself from the forum and have my account deleted by being logged out.

I know fopr a fact that they talk about what they have donbe with them and if it was "good". or at least one out of like a billion

Banned

Like AllStar said, all you are going to hear from any girls to whom you ask that is "no of course not, size doesn't matter". But, thats bullshit. Girls lie about this the same wayy they lie about masturbating. I know for a fact that they do, as I have been in the presence of more than one group of girls talking about it.
    Most recent example
    My best friend and I were at the movies with our girlfriends and afterwords we were hanging out on the beach. We walked a bit down the beach to have a smoke, and when we returned they were talking about a friend of theirs being unsatisfied with her boyfriends size. We knew the kid, thought it was funny, and before long we were having a conversation about kids we knew, and from what I could gain, girls talk to eachother about size quite a bit, and girls can be pretty ruthless about making fun of guys who are not so well endowed, and making fun of the poor girls who are with them.

But of course if you ask a girl she will tell you "oh no of course we don't, the size doesn't matter, I love the boy not his penis" <-- bullshit

Boast about their size? Now I don't know. I personally wouldn't want to boast about a boyfriends size cause why the hell would they need to know? None of their business anyways. And if I'm dating the guy, they ain't getting some anyways, so no need really. If asked if it was big? Now I would tell, but not necessarily boast.

Quote Originally Posted by unintentional View Post
    Like AllStar said, all you are going to hear from any girls to whom you ask that is "no of course not, size doesn't matter". But, thats bullshit. Girls lie about this the same wayy they lie about masturbating. I know for a fact that they do, as I have been in the presence of more than one group of girls talking about it.
    Most recent example
    My best friend and I were at the movies with our girlfriends and afterwords we were hanging out on the beach. We walked a bit down the beach to have a smoke, and when we returned they were talking about a friend of theirs being unsatisfied with her boyfriends size. We knew the kid, thought it was funny, and before long we were having a conversation about kids we knew, and from what I could gain, girls talk to eachother about size quite a bit, and girls can be pretty ruthless about making fun of guys who are not so well endowed, and making fun of the poor girls who are with them.

But of course if you ask a girl she will tell you "oh no of course we don't, the size doesn't matter, I love the boy not his penis" <-- bullshit
    Its the careless shallow girls who do that.

I had an old friend who was all about penis size, but she was a slut. She met a guy and a couple days later had sex with him and she went on for days about how pissed she was because he was sooo small. She was the first person out of all my friends who honestly openly talked about their boyfriend's size like that.

I have heard it other places, but once again, it was sluts talking and making fun of guys from random hookups who actually gave a damn about penis size because they had bucket between their legs.

Girls who are in the relationship not for the sexual aspect, DON'T CARE ABOUT PENIS SIZE. If they like the guy, it honestly doesn't matter. All my good close friends, the ones I can talk to about anything, I have never heard about their boyfriend's penis size, because its clear they aren't dating the penis. Its the person they are after.
    Life doesn't have to be perfect
    To be wonderful

(Heather)

I have heard girls talk about their bf's sizes before. I personally wouldn't but plenty of girls do. I 've even heard other girls questioning if they thought the stories were true. You know like they were curious to find out. I think it's a little strange but some girls want to try different sizes and if they hear a guy is big they are curious. Anyway some do talk.

Gosh, not to obsessing about your size again!
    "Well it's not just a daydream if you decide to make it your life" -- Pat Monahan

Vote aliquid in the Favorite Mod Poll

(Lauren)
    Banned

OK I havent got a boyfriend yet, but Im 100% sure I'd NEVER talk about his size. It would be my business and noone elses.

I think that boys who have written here that girls boast about that are crazy. It shows how little they know about any girls who arent sluts.

I don't know why you douche bags have suddenly started to accuse all girls of being liars, but it's really starting to piss me off, stop it and grow up.

Everyone is different, some girls will talk about the size of their boyfriend's penis or similar topics, but others will not. As Andrea says, the ones that do will tend to be the sluts that are in relationships primarily for sex. If you're worried about this (that your girlfriend might tell) then you're not ready for sex because you don't have enough trust or love in you relationship.
    Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.
    - H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

(Vikki)

Most recent example
    You must just know a load of slags then.
    Next time you go to the supermarket, fill your trolley with booze - vodka, whisky, gin, whatever you want, fill it, and just before you get to the till put in a pack of nappies. Once they've tilled it through and tell you the price, pretend like you don't have quite enough money and put the nappies back. They'll look at you like you're scum, it's brilliant.

(Jennifer)

Quote Originally Posted by unintentional View Post
    If you knew as much about girls as you claim to, you'd have a different avatar pic.

I do talk about some private things concerning my boyfriend with 1 or 2 close RL friends, but what you fail to understand is that "size" is one of the least interesting things we could talk about. I know you like to imagine girls sitting around going "OMG, IS UR BF HUNG!?!?! CAN I HAVES HIM WHEN U R DONE I NEED A BIG PEENIE!!!", but I imagine those kind of conversations die off as your IQ moves above 100.

The only time I could even imagine size coming up as a topic of discussion is if a friend was trying to figure out if her bf was too big or if she was too tight, for example.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information