Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default swim team and erections

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    If anyone has ever been on a swim team what would you do when you got an erection at a practice or a meet while you were wearing your bathing suit. Was it obvious for other to notice? Did anyone ever make any comments?

If this has happened to anone what did you do? What type of bathing suit were u wearing?

• Advertising

Default Re: swim team and erections

i'm on a swim team and i've never really gotten an erection while at practice. the waters too cold, everything shrinks.

(Joey)

I used to be on swimteam and never got an erction either, but I saw a friend getting one and I am sure everyone else noticed but they just didnt care.

Banned

i've never been on the swim team but ive wondered that also - i might join in college

(Declan)

Moved from P101: Boys Puberty to P101: Surveys & Polls,
    My Blog - A Life in Lines - Spread the Word
    Teacher - Learner - Emotion Coach - Former Global, H&D and H&A moderator - Thinker

If you feel that way about me... why don't you try and act nicely?
    You never know what you might see, when you try, and try, and try...

I'm never told that my difference, will pay off in every instance.
    and with all these double meanings I have doubted my resistance.
    Only then; a time of change seems a part of of our existence
    Tell me how I'm supposed to keep you close with all I've witnessed.

(Abe Lincoln)

I'm not on a swim team but I've never gotten an erection in the pool any other time... the water's just too cold.
    I guess I'll join the group and start putting quotes in my signature

Quote Originally Posted by Scurry Inertia View Post
    Govteen was originally for toaster enthused midgets who liked to play the violin. Filling this massive niche in the internet forum market gave Govteen a huge member base.

WHen you're at practice or a meet, you'll have many more things on your mind than an erection, and the water is to cold to even turn you on, it actually makes your cock smaller. You may get an erection if its your first time or two wearing a jammer/speedo, but after those few times you get over it, and if you do get hard, no ones gonna say anything, because they're not looking at your cock. And its barely noticeable too, unless its sticking straight out. At one swim meet, there was this diver who was rock hard, and had to get up on the board infront of everyone, and it literally made a huge tent in his pants, I could never do that?

Hat

It's happened to me, but I was in a speedo, so you couldn't really tell, plus, I was in the water.
    What do you want to talk about?

(Adam Smith)

I've started to get one, it just makes your thing look bigger. Sticks out a little bit, you take your mind off it quick if your smart

(josh)
    Banned

whenever i have been in the pool, it has never grown, only shrunk

(Val Scott)

If anyone has ever been on a swim team what would you do when you got an erection at a practice or a meet while you were wearing your bathing suit. Was it obvious for other to notice? Did anyone ever make any comments?

If this has happened to anone what did you do? What type of bathing suit were u wearing?

The answer is yes I am a swimmer, I have gotten an erection several times, and it was pretty obvious to anyone close by, as we were waiting our turn by the edge of the pool. yes my best friend made a comment, it was too good for him not to make a joke of it. I expect that every male swimmer has had an erection one time or another either in practice, the locker room or a meet.

Went right on with what I was doing, if you start trying to hide a boner in a speedo, as I do not wear jammers, it will only draw more attention to you. I have been a swimmer since age six, and a naturist......

"...... and the werewolves came ...... and they ate him ............and they drank his beer........."

Prince Val / 17, Swimmer, Track , A Naturist at Heart, Bi and Happy Indeed and I freeball sometimes.

I've never fully gotten an erection during practice. The water is too cold. I wear a speedo

(Jennifer)

Our swim team was co-ed and I saw this happen to a guy once at a swim-meet and it was S-E-X-Y!!! I was on the side of the pool because my race was next and he'd just climbed up on the nearest starting block to me and I could see everything and for me it was like 0 to 'turned-on' in 0.5 seconds, I thought I was gonna pass out and I'm sure I was blushing like mad.

I don't know what was so sexy about it, he was just kind of an average guy, the situation I guess (that he was stuck up there on display and wasn't meaning to show off and couldn't do anything about it because he had to get ready to swim). If the same guy came up to me on the street and dropped his pants I'd probably run away screaming, so it must've just been the situation.

So, um, anyways, where was I? Oh yeah, advice, right. If it happens to you, I wouldn't stress over it too much. Everyone probably knows it's not something you can help. You could also try visualizing your Grandma on the starting block next to yours, in a thong, and see if that helps.

(Andrew)

me too. i never had unless I wanted it to happen haha. which was never. so no. It's cold and watery and uncomfortable. haha. so no

Hi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast