Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Do girls mind if a guy gets a boner while pressing bodies against each other?

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    Hey, I just have a quick question. My g/f and I spoon sometimes, and when we're kissing/making out and I'm on top of her I have a boner a lot of the time. I'm pretty damn sure she can feel it..even through jeans. Although she hasn't said anything about it.

So my questions are...
    Is it easy for the girl to feel the boner through pants if you're right up against them?
    And what would your average girl think about it? Yay or nay?

• Advertising

Default Re: Do girls mind if a guy gets a boner while pressing bodies against each other?

To be honest with you, yes I can feel it. It is a huge turn on, and makes the situation even more exciting.

Former Health and Development/Help and Advice Moderator
    Retired G-Mod

(Bill)
    My Diary
    ( 1 )

Default Re: Do girls mind if a guy gets a boner while pressing bodies against each other?

I hope she likes it, because if she doesn't then she doesn't know what grinding is for.
    If I was Bob Marley I said could you be loved
    If I was half pint I'd ball the lord up above
    If I was Mike Tyson I'd look for a fight
    If I was a BoomtownRats I would be stayin up all night
    If I was the king Ad-Rock i would get stupid dumb
    If rhymes were valiums, I'd be comfortably numb

Yes, you can usually feel it and its a normal response that I really don't think much of. He's turned on, much like I would be from kissing/making out, whatever.
    Life doesn't have to be perfect
    To be wonderful

Ash
    (Ashley)

Yes, I can feel it. And Ali is right...it makes everything a little more exciting :-D
    And All the Poetry in the world
    finally makes sense to me...

Caress the one
    The never fading rain in your heart
    Those tears of snow white
    Sorrow
    <3 Make Love Not War <3

me
    (Sara)

in most situations its a good thing, especially if you're kissing, i mean, what, does she want you to think about your grandma or something?

however, there are moments that are intimate like spooning while watching a serious movie or something, where its good to be close but i'm not exactly looking to be poked in the ass. most girls are pretty forgiving about that though.
    right now.

gov whorish hubby: phil (Ingrate)

Quote Originally Posted by Deus ex machina View Post
    What if they get an erection in public?
    The OP was talking about spooning and making out, and I reserve that for private.

Former Health and Development/Help and Advice Moderator
    Retired G-Mod

Quote Originally Posted by me View Post
    in most situations its a good thing, especially if you're kissing, i mean, what, does she want you to think about your grandma or something?

however, there are moments that are intimate like spooning while watching a serious movie or something, where its good to be close but i'm not exactly looking to be poked in the ass. most girls are pretty forgiving about that though.
    lol yeah i know. I was mainly just curious about if it turns a girl on and all that. Thanks guys any others?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lurker View Post
    Hey, I just have a quick question. My g/f and I spoon sometimes, and when we're kissing/making out and I'm on top of her I have a boner a lot of the time. I'm pretty damn sure she can feel it..even through jeans. Although she hasn't said anything about it.

So my questions are...
    Is it easy for the girl to feel the boner through pants if you're right up against them?
    And what would your average girl think about it? Yay or nay?
    Ok, not to say I advocate deliberately causing such a thing to happen...but if it does, and a girl's reaction to the situation in any way involves even the HINT of negativity - if it's anything but 100% positive - then any healthy male with a normal sex drive must - repeat MUST - dump that girl, because he'd never be happy married to her. That would be a warning of a woman with a negative attitude toward sex - something no man with a working penis wants.
    WWJD - What WOULD Jesus do? Read Matthew, chapters 5-7 in the Bible - and find out now!

Disclaimer: I am NOT a medical professional and my posts should be considered layman's advice only. When in doubt see your doctor. Also please note: Due to personal policy and time limitations, I have set my profile options to accept messages from GovTeen Staff only. I regret any inconvenience this may cause.

(Clayton)

Quote Originally Posted by -Ali- View Post
    The OP was talking about spooning and making out, and I reserve that for private.
    REally you dont need to make-out in public. A couple used to routinely make-out in front of my locker... Unfortunately im good friends with one of the assistant principals... They both got ISS for a week...

Im a mean son of a bitch..

But I did ask them to move several times...

Anywho... It happens... to all guys.. there is nothing you can do about it.

If youre aroused youre aroused. No changing that...

Girls either like it or they learn to like it because it happens.
    Davidson Wildcat
    Class of 2012!
    The liberal arts college of the South
    and a New Ivy

GovWed to- Kerzen; Hvid Lilje; Fabulous; Skanque; Booger

Quote Originally Posted by -Ali- View Post
    To be honest with you, yes I can feel it. It is a huge turn on, and makes the situation even more exciting.
    I have to agree with this. When I can feel it, it is a huge turn on because you know that you are turning him on.

wel wen muh bf gets a boner wen were makin out i get very turned on

Quote Originally Posted by Shangri-la View Post
    REally you dont need to make-out in public. A couple used to routinely make-out in front of my locker... Unfortunately im good friends with one of the assistant principals... They both got ISS for a week...

Wow you're a nark and a loser. You're friends with the assistant principle and you stopped a boy friend and girl friend from making out? I would have punched a kid for doing something like that to me. Mind your own buisness.
    18/m/bisexual and damn proud

I'm a health teacher and here to help others. When I was younger I was on here a lot and really confused so I'm here to give back and help out all my younger friends with their problems.

(Balthazor)

Quote Originally Posted by Shangri-la View Post

That really is a bit mean. Who says they make out in public?

A boner is all part of the course... I would find it exciting lol...

Yes we can feel it, and to me, it is a huge turn on so dont worry if she can feel it or not, most likely she can

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast