Like Tree2Likes

Thread: do girls like guys with big dicks?

Default do girls like guys with big dicks?

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    Ok Im 15 and Ive had sex with 3 girls and they tell me my dick is to big. I like my dick but I want the girls I hook up with to like it to.

Do you girls like big guys or average?

• Advertising

Default Re: do girls like guys with big dicks?

Most would tell you that size doesnt matter and it doesnt. If the girth of a penis is to big then it cna hurt the girl.
    See this thread by Bem:

It's a question that every boy spends way too much time worrying about. Does Size Matter? What if she thinks my penis is too small? After hearing these questions for such a long time, I had an idea to run an official survey, to get the real results.

I ran a survey on GovTeen, asking 40 girls if the size of a penis mattered to them. Out of the 40 girls asked, 26 of them (65%) said No, SIZE DOESN'T MATTER! The remaining 14 of them (35%) said Size DOES matter. So, we see here that clearly the majority of women say that Size doesn't matter. But, that won't do it for me. Looking further in to this, I saw that the women that did vote Size Matters were thinking extreme cases. In other words, they were thinking that they did not want a microscopic (literally) or a godzilla-sized penis. And, reasonably so. There is a condition out there that is called "Micropenis", which is a penis that measures significantly smaller than that of the average penis. This typically occurs in cases where there is a hormonal problem or a birth defect. In either case, doctors can quickly realize this, and begin the appropriate treatment to reflect it. Now, the other extreme cases are penises that are very large. We must remember that the average depth of an aroused vagina is five to seven inches. As a result, any penis that is longer than seven inches in legnth can start to become painful for the woman, which detracts from any "fun" in sexual activity. So, overall, women do not care about the size of the penis except in extreme cases, as we saw here.

Let's take a look at some of the responses.

Quote:
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by OZ
    does size matter? why sure it does. no one prefers a 1 inch penis to a 7 inch penis. but size does NOT matter to the point that I wouldn't go out with you or talk to you if you did have a small penis.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Quote:
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by SimplicityGirl
    Honestly, it really doesn't matter to me. I don't care whether it's big, small or medium. I love a guy for who he is on the inside, not for what he has on the outside.

Quote:
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Bridget
    Doesn't matter at all. As long as he has a tongue, he could be 2" and I couldn't care less.

Quote:
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Kendrick
    Of course size matters. But contrary to popular belief bigger doesn't neccessarily mean better. Average is the best. ^.^ Too small and it won't get ya going, to big and it'll hurt!

Quote:
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Sydney
    No, it doesn't matter at all to me. If I really care about a guy, I'm going to love him no matter what...regardless of whether his penis size is 3 inches or 8 inches.

Quote:
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Alaska
    No it doesn't matter, it's all about how you use it.

Quote:
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Sl0th
    As long as you have one...it's all good.

Quote:
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Dazzle123
    Size matters to an extent but it isnt what a relationship should be based upon obviously. Its already been said but its how you use it thats the important part!!

Quote:
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by ~Becca~
    i wouldn't go up to a guy and ask and on the basis of their answer decide whether to date them. so i guess it doesn't matter to me as long as the guy looks ok and has personality

Quote:
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Dysphoria
    Size doesn't matter to me...all that matters is that I love the guy I'm with...not his dick size.

So, how can we wrap this all up in to once nice little sentence? If a girl cares about the size of your penis to the point that she will or will have a relationship with you, get as far away from her as possible...it's not worth it.
    <!-- / message -->

Dont we all.

A - Frequently Asked Questions About Penis Size and Development

Q: How big should a penis be for someone my age? Is mine big enough? Is it going to grow more? How come mine isn't as big as most of the other guys' in the gym showers?

A: There is a wide variety of penis shapes and sizes. The penis can vary tremendously in how long it hangs when soft, what direction it points when erect, and even how "big" it appears on the SAME guy under different circumstances.

Soft penises vary so much that it's hard to give ANY sort of accurate measurement. An ERECT penis can be anywhere from 2 inches or less for a guy who hasn't started puberty yet....to 8 or more inches for especially super-endowed individuals who are in or have completed puberty. However, the "average" range for fully grown men is around 5-1/2 to 6 inches long. Penises also tend to vary a lot more in length when soft than when hard. Thus, penises that hang very loosely and look the most impressive in the locker room often don't get as much longer during an erection as penises which are tighter and smaller looking when soft..with the reult that erect penises are a lot closer in size to each other than they look when soft.

One important thing to keep in mind is that you will normally naturally perceive your own penis to be shorter than another boy's even if they are actually the same size! A penis looks smaller if you look down on it from above the way you would look at your own....but it looks longer if you look at it sideways from a distance the way you would see another guy's. To test this out, stand sideways naked next to a mirror and look at your reflection. You are very likely to see that when viewed that way, your own penis looks closer in size to the ones you see on other guys in the locker room.
    Penises also will tend to look smaller as a result of exposure to cold, like swimming in a cold pool, or taking a cold shower. So keeping your shower water relatively warm, if possible, is a good way to add a little size in the gym showers.

If a guy is greatly overweight, excess fat in the abdomen can crowd and "hide" the penis, making it look an inch or more shorter than it really is. In this situation, taking off the extra weight will help make that extra inch visible again. Also, pubic hair growing on or around the penis can make it look shorter in the locker rooms. In this case, trimming away some of the pubic hair - especially hair growing right on the shaft of the penis - can give an appearance of more length. It's okay to shave pubic hair away if you want to, but not really recommended as it can cause itchiness and sometimes ingrown hairs and pimples to appear in the area. It's best to use scissors, then, if you decide to do this.

Penises tend to grow quite a bit during puberty. If you are anywhere under the age of 16, you are very likely to get notable additional growth. It's not unusual for a 14 or even 15 year old to have an erection only 3 or 4 inches long! Within a few years that could lengthen to something closer to or even beyond the average adult size of 5-1/2 to 6 inches. Even so, a penis of any size is sufficient to satisfy a woman, because the vagina is very flexible and will adjust to any size penis. So whatever the size of your penis, you can be happy with it and know that it will bring both you and your future wife much pleasure!

No what Im talking is they say it hurts. I like my dick a lot but I dont want it to hurt my partner.

There is nothing you can do to reduce your penis size. Your girth may indeed be painful for some girls. Ways of getting round this are you use plenty of lubrication (K J Jelly etc.) and to maybe do foreplay before intercourse. Fingering will serve the dual purposes of loosening her up slightly and making her wetter adding to the lubrication.

thanks i guess i can use lube next time

Just as an after note: if it is hurting her stop.

No problem.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by .:~ Nova ~ :. View Post
    Just as an after note: if it is hurting her stop.

No problem.

How feckin obvious is that!

I just though I would say it anyway.

No, they automatically hate you for your penis size.

Be careful, don't be greedy and you'll be OK.
    "There are two things I know about white people: They love Matchbox 20, and they're terrified of curses."

Quote Originally Posted by Brum View Post
    How feckin obvious is that!

Not as obvious as you may think. Some people are clueless when it comes to these things, I know of someone. * shudders *

(Bill)
    My Diary
    ( 1 )

3 girls? That's it?

Amateur.
    If I was Bob Marley I said could you be loved
    If I was half pint I'd ball the lord up above
    If I was Mike Tyson I'd look for a fight
    If I was a BoomtownRats I would be stayin up all night
    If I was the king Ad-Rock i would get stupid dumb
    If rhymes were valiums, I'd be comfortably numb

(Lizzie)

this really old
    Real Hot Redhead, Deal with!!!

Going with feelings no more guys for me, they just do anything for me.

At Free Bare nudist camp on weekends and modeling shoots during the Summer
    Look at the best condom ads I almost peed laughing
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncHdnuy98RQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRmSr-54sXI

Quote Originally Posted by michael.95 View Post
    If it's hurting them and they still want sex from you why don't you try not going in so far? I'm sure you can have sex without putting your penis balls deep in her.
    LMAO