Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Masturbation Techniques for Girls

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    I found this on another website and since I have seen a lot of posts on here about masturbation, I thought everybody would find this interesting. This is like a survey, but I put it on here instead of the surveys link because it is just for girls. When you answer, just pick the number next to the way or ways that describe how you do it now or how you have done it before. For example, my ways are numbers 2, 5, 6, 8, and 13.

1. I lay on my back and rub/stroke my clitoris/pubic area using one hand.

2. I lay on my back and rub/stroke my clitoris/pubic area using both hands (either side by side or one over the other).

3. I stand up or sit in a chair and rub/stroke my clitoris/pubic area using either one or both hands.

4. I lay on my stomach and, using either one or both hands, rub against my clitoris/pubic area.

5. I lay on my stomach with one or both hands undeneath me and rub and/or grind against my hands/wrist/forearm while moving my body only (basically keeping your hands still and humping them).

6. I lay on my stomach with a pillow, stuffed animal, or a rolled-up blanket or towel beneath me and rub/grind/thrust my clit/pubic area against it.

7. I stack one or more pillows on my bed or the floor, kneel over the pillow/pillows, and rub/grind/thrust against the pillow/stack of pillows (kind of like riding a horse).

8. I lay on my side with a pillow or blanket between my legs and rub against it.

9. I lay on the floor of the shower/bathtub and let a spray of water from the faucet or showerhead hit my clit/pubic area.

10. While standing in the shower, I direct spray from the showerhead against my clit/pubic area.

11. I lay on my back and use a vibrator or other sex toy.

12. I lay on my stomach and use a vibrator or other sex toy.

13. I hold myself off of the ground and rub or press my clit/pubic area against the edge of a sink, dresser, washer/dryer, footboard of bed, etc.

14. I let the jet of water in a jacuzzi or hot tub hit my clit/pubic area until I orgasm.

15. I hump the arm of a chair or sofa.

16. While sitting in a chair, I cross my legs and squeeze my thighs together.

17. While laying on my back, I cross my legs and squeeze my thighs together.

18. I sit with the heel of my foot against my clit/pubic area and rub against it.

19 I use an electric toothbrush which I hold against my clit while the toothbrush vibrates.

20. I use an object other than a sex toy, such as the handle of a brush, fruit, etc.

21. I masturbate using a technique or techniques different from any listed above (describe).

• Advertising

Default Re: Masturbation Techniques

Quote Originally Posted by blueyedcait View Post
    I found this on another website and since I have seen a lot of posts on here about masturbation, I thought everybody would find this interesting. This is like a survey, but I put it on here instead of the surveys link because it is just for girls. When you answer, just pick the number next to the way or ways that describe how you do it now or how you have done it before. For example, my ways are numbers 2, 5, 6, 8, and 13.

2. I lay on my back and rub/stroke my clitoris/pubic area using both hands (either side by side or one over the other).

3. I stand up or sit in a chair and rub/stroke my clitoris/pubic area using either one or both hands.

4. I lay on my stomach and, using either one or both hands, rub against my clitoris/pubic area.

5. I lay on my stomach with one or both hands undeneath me and rub and/or grind against my hands/wrist/forearm while moving my body only (basically keeping your hands still and humping them).

6. I lay on my stomach with a pillow, stuffed animal, or a rolled-up blanket or towel beneath me and rub/grind/thrust my clit/pubic area against it.

7. I stack one or more pillows on my bed or the floor, kneel over the pillow/pillows, and rub/grind/thrust against the pillow/stack of pillows (kind of like riding a horse).

8. I lay on my side with a pillow or blanket between my legs and rub against it.

9. I lay on the floor of the shower/bathtub and let a spray of water from the faucet or showerhead hit my clit/pubic area.

10. While standing in the shower, I direct spray from the showerhead against my clit/pubic area.

13. I hold myself off of the ground and rub or press my clit/pubic area against the edge of a sink, dresser, washer/dryer, footboard of bed, etc.

14. I let the jet of water in a jacuzzi or hot tub hit my clit/pubic area until I orgasm.

18. I sit with the heel of my foot against my clit/pubic area and rub against it.

19 I use an electric toothbrush which I hold against my clit while the toothbrush vibrates.

20. I use an object other than a sex toy, such as the handle of a brush, fruit, etc.

21. I masturbate using a technique or techniques different from any listed above (describe).
    I do numbers 1, 16 and 17 but I have only reached orgasm doing number 1.
    I made my bed and I sleep like a baby / With no regrets and I don’t mind sayin’
    It’s a sad sad story when a mother will teach her / Daughter that she ought to hate a perfect stranger
    And how in the world can the words that I said / Send somebody so over the edge
    That they’d write me a letter / Sayin’ that I better shut up and sing
    Or my life will be over?
    ~ Dixie Chicks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~Sarah

Default Re: Masturbation Techniques

The Surveys forum is for both sexes. Moving and retitling appropriately.

>> Surveys >>
    "There are two things I know about white people: They love Matchbox 20, and they're terrified of curses."

Default Re: Masturbation Techniques for Girls

Quote Originally Posted by blueyedcait View Post

So many different ways! I will have to try some of the other ones sometime.
    It’s a sad sad story when a mother will teach her / Daughter that she ought to hate a perfect stranger
    Or my life will be over?
    ~ Dixie Chicks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~Sarah

(Heather)

But some of them i used to do when i was little now i mainly do one and nineteen

(Kate)

so many! i normally jus lay on my back and rub, but now i got heaps THANKS!!

Since I started this thread, I am just posting again to get it near the top of the surveys so more people will see it. This has gotten buried on page 4 since nobody has posted for a couple of days. Come on people! I think a lot of people might like to read this survey since there are a lot of techniques that you have probably never heard of. I thought this was pretty interesting. That is why I posted it.

(Will)

14 actually sounds like it's the most interesting to me.

::ducks::
    I don't know why I love you like I do
    All the changes you put me through
    Take my money, my cigarettes
    I haven't seen the worst of it yet...

Quote Originally Posted by Traffic View Post

Why is number 14 interesting to you? I thought that gay guys wouldnt be interested in how girls masturbate.
    Or my life will be over?
    ~ Dixie Chicks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~Sarah

(Anne)

3. I sit in a chair and rub/stroke my clitoris/pubic area using either one hand.

9. I lay on the floor of the shower/bathtub and let a spray of water from the faucet hit my clit/pubic area.

21. I masturbate using a technique or techniques different from any listed above (describe). I lay on my back and stroke my clitoris through the hood using one finger while using the other hand to hold the lips apart at the top.

I have done all of these, but I mostly do 21.

(Ross)

Damn.....alot of girls can masturbate better than us guys do.
    "A flow of a river is a like a quick rush of running water"

Previous Usernames: Sliding_Route1.

I'm worth
    $861,000 on www.humanforsale.com!

(Anne)

Quote Originally Posted by Neo X View Post
    Damn.....alot of girls can masturbate better than us guys do.
    I don't know about "better," but we certanily do have a lot of different ways.

(SVT Fanatic, turned Dub)

Quote Originally Posted by Traffic View Post

most definately is haha...done it in our pool a few times....feels good
    [23:51:59] Dildozer drives through conversation at suductive speeds

VW+BMX+Music=life.

(Amy)

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 9, 10, 14, 15 and 21. The 21s are

Lay on my side rubbing my slit from behind with one hand and playing with my boobs with the other.

Doing the same as above but kneeling down.

(Marianne)

I do this one if I am lieing in the bathtub:

But my life-long one is to do this in my bedroom and I'm not sure if I do no 4 or 5 since they are both similar, I think I do a bit of both the next two:

I masturbated this way when I was three and four years old before discovering the above two ways:

What the survey is missing is fingering action for girls who masturbate by simply fingering. If I am sitting in a chair, and if nobody is looking I sometimes slip a finger or two inside my underwear. But really fingering jobs are more of a tease, they feel good, but they really just make you want to go to town and go all the way later. Getting an orgasm quickly through fingering I imagine takes a lot of time too. And it's not as fulfilling as an actual good rub job. But when it's not convenient to do it the real good way, fingering can be an okay substitute.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast