Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    (Charles Noble)

Default Re: Girls and foreskin?

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    how old are the two of you?
    SRY abought the spelling i am Dyslexic .

• Advertising

Quote Originally Posted by Charles N View Post
    how old are the two of you?
    Whom are you talking to?

(Ages are on the side left. If you mean the OP, he says in the topic.)
    "There are two things I know about white people: They love Matchbox 20, and they're terrified of curses."

Whats going on with the cousin's wife thing? Anyway 55% of males are uncut and its only in America and in Jewish/Muslim Countries that is popular - here in the UK its considered the 'norm' to be intact.

Quote Originally Posted by .:~ Nova ~ :. View Post
    Whats going on with the cousin's wife thing? Anyway 55% of males are uncut and its only in America and in Jewish/Muslim Countries that is popular - here in the UK its considered the 'norm' to be intact.
    It's actually closer to 80-85%, by most accounts.

The U.S., South Korea, the Philippines, and some random Pacific Islander tribes are the only areas that do it for non-religious reasons anymore. It's rare overall in the rest of non-U.S. America, all of Europe, all of non-Muslim Asia (except for Israel), Oceania, and most of Africa.

Don't buy the CircList statistics - they're pretty much made up (like a lot on that site). It's unfortunate for the discourse that the biggest pro-circumcision site is a circumfetishist site, but that's how it goes. Rates are generally higher than the hospitals report, but they're nowhere near CircList's (and that's one of the least scary parts of the site).
    "There are two things I know about white people: They love Matchbox 20, and they're terrified of curses."

The People's Administrator Jorge's Avatar
    My Diary
    ( 1 )
    Album
    Member Photo Albums

I hope that wrong statistic doesn't mean that you're reading from lying pro-circ sites.
    Administrator
    Diary |
    FORWARD
    Have a complaint? We want to hear it.

Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They invent. They imagine. They heal. They explore. They create. They inspire. They push the human race forward. Maybe they have to be crazy. How else can you stare at an empty canvas and see a work of art? Or sit in silence and hear a song that's never been written? Or gaze at a red planet and see a laboratory on wheels? While some see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do.

(Anne)

Anyway 55% of males are uncut
    Actually, only about 15 to 20% of the world's males have had their prepuce (foreskin) amputated. Only about one-half of one percent of the world's females have had their prepuce (clitoral hood) amputated.
    Quote Originally Posted by emerald1 View Post
    I think its weird to circumcise.
    I think it's weird also. I certainly wouldn't want to have my prepuce chopped off!

Quote Originally Posted by Lightningchico View Post
    well she first said eeewwww, and I asked her whats wrong with it, and she said " well i dont have any experience with it, but it just looks gross".
    Some people overseas think that its dirty and gross if you still have your clitoral hood. Those people would think SHE was gross for still having her hood!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by anne50 View Post
    Actually, only about 15 to 20% of the world's males have had their prepuce (foreskin) amputated. Only about one-half of one percent of the world's females have had their prepuce (clitoral hood) amputated.
    Im glad Im not part of that 0.5%!!! It would suck not havng a hood.
    I made my bed and I sleep like a baby / With no regrets and I don’t mind sayin’
    It’s a sad sad story when a mother will teach her / Daughter that she ought to hate a perfect stranger
    And how in the world can the words that I said / Send somebody so over the edge
    That they’d write me a letter / Sayin’ that I better shut up and sing
    Or my life will be over?
    ~ Dixie Chicks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~Sarah

(Becky)

I'm glad I still have my "clitoral hood" and my bf has his foreskin.

(Dan)

my cousin asked me if i was cut or uncut, and his wife said " he has foreskin " and I am looking at her all funny, and i said what makes you think that, and she said it just seems like you would.
    Just tell your cousin, "She has a prepuce, too!" And when she demands,"How do you know that??!!" just say, "It just seems like you would!"

(Dan)

I'm glad I still have my "clitoral hood" and my bf has his foreskin.
    I've seen in the Boys Puberty Forum that some guys want to get their foreskin amputated for no medical reason whatsoever. Have ANY girls considered getting their clitoral hood amputated when they are old enough to consent? I've certainly never seen (so far) in any of these forums that a girl wanted this kind of surgery. (I have seen that a very few girls are considering getting their clitoral hood pierced, but that's not nearly as radical as getting it amputated.)

(Becky)

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_David View Post
    I've seen in the Boys Puberty Forum that some guys want to get their foreskin amputated for no medical reason whatsoever. Have ANY girls considered getting their clitoral hood amputated when they are old enough to consent? I've certainly never seen (so far) in any of these forums that a girl wanted this kind of surgery. (I have seen that a very few girls are considering getting their clitoral hood pierced, but that's not nearly as radical as getting it amputated.)
    No I wouldn't want to get my hood amputated I would probably lose my sensitivity of my clit. I have thought about peircing my hood and it wouldn't be hard to do since it sticks out.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_David View Post
    I've seen in the Boys Puberty Forum that some guys want to get their foreskin amputated for no medical reason whatsoever. Have ANY girls considered getting their clitoral hood amputated when they are old enough to consent? I've certainly never seen (so far) in any of these forums that a girl wanted this kind of surgery.
    I dont think that any girl in her right mind would want to get her hood amputated. I certainly wouldnt.
    I made my bed and I sleep like a baby / With no regrets and I don’t mind sayin’
    It’s a sad sad story when a mother will teach her / Daughter that she ought to hate a perfect stranger
    And how in the world can the words that I said / Send somebody so over the edge
    That they’d write me a letter / Sayin’ that I better shut up and sing
    Or my life will be over?
    ~ Dixie Chicks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~Sarah

(Adam Smith)

To me the the few guys I've seen that were circumcised that were masturbating looked kind of painful and raw.
    I agree

The People's Administrator Jorge's Avatar
    My Diary
    ( 1 )
    Album
    Member Photo Albums

Quote Originally Posted by per111 View Post
    In art class, I overheard some girls in my school talking about The David that there were looking at in an art book. One said his dick looked funny and another said that was because he had a foreskin. Some knew enough to know that David is uncircumcised. The some of the other girls were laughing and saying things like that's gross, ugly and strange. After hearing all of their comments, I was glad that I am circumcised.
    That's what happens when you live in the Midwest and almost all girls haven't seen a natural penis in real life, due to the high circ rate.

Foreskin gets mentioned once in a while in my school and I haven't heard any negative comments. This especially gets mentioned when students describe their sex acts... we're rather open...
    Administrator
    Diary |
    FORWARD
    Have a complaint? We want to hear it.

Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They invent. They imagine. They heal. They explore. They create. They inspire. They push the human race forward. Maybe they have to be crazy. How else can you stare at an empty canvas and see a work of art? Or sit in silence and hear a song that's never been written? Or gaze at a red planet and see a laboratory on wheels? While some see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do.

(i have no name.. just an apperance)

but i would show her and only if she shows me her goods..
    That's not a very good idea.
    I love James Maynard.... almost as much as i love cheesecake.... and i love me some cheesecake

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast