Thread: Vibrator Survey

Default Vibrator Survey

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    Age?

Do you own a vibrator and if so what kind and what do you like about it?

If you don't own one, do you want to?

How many of your friends that you know of have their own vibrators?

Do you agree with laws that don't allow teenage girls not to buy certain kinds of vibrators?

If you had a teenage daughter and you learned that she owned a vibrator, what would you do?

If your daughter approached you about helping her get one, would you?

Thanks!

• Advertising

(Tessa Roberts - Call me tess please)

Default Re: Vibrator Survey

Age? 14

Do you own a vibrator and if so what kind and what do you like about it? I don't own one, but whenever I'm having a sleepover one of my friend brings her's.

If you don't own one, do you want to? I am not really to bothered because I am quite happy 'doing it' naturally, but when my friend comes over, that's different

How many of your friends that you know of have their own vibrators? 4 of them i'm sure. I don't have that many friends cause of my sexuality but, 4 of my good friends do.

Do you agree with laws that don't allow teenage girls not to buy certain kinds of vibrators? I am not really in any rush to get one, but sure, its for our protection isn't it?

If you had a teenage daughter and you learned that she owned a vibrator, what would you do? I would leave her be. (but somehow, a daughter is not going to come for me )

If your daughter approached you about helping her get one, would you? Sure thing, I think being open about this kind of thing would be vital to their personal development.

P.s I'm up late (all night) cause I'm not well and I can't sleep

Hey people

Please do not smoke, you make us look bad

14/bi/UK

Think...OrGaSmIcLy

About me?
    Virgin
    Ginger hair
    live in the UK (God bless the queen...aka Me )
    Not started my period yet
    Bi-Sexual (Why do people hate us? I'm like a villan at my school )
    Shy. Very, very shy.

(Vikki)

Age? 18
    Do you own a vibrator and if so what kind and what do you like about it? yes, a couple, and they're just normal vibraty things, one of them is phallic but I don't like the idea of putting it in there, it's just the vibrations I would use. There's one that's just a little buzzing egg thing that I bought to use with my bf on Valentine's Day which was good for both of us. I think a cock-shaped vibrator is a bit threatening to use with your boyfriend !
    If you don't own one, do you want to? --
    How many of your friends that you know of have their own vibrators? I don't know if any of them do or not, though at least one probably does.
    Do you agree with laws that don't allow teenage girls not to buy certain kinds of vibrators? What laws ? there are none that exist that I know of, stopping teenage girls of any age buying vibrators. I think I got my first when I was about 14.
    If you had a teenage daughter and you learned that she owned a vibrator, what would you do? What are you supposed to do ? I wouldn't mention it so as not to embarrass her, unless she brought it up for some reason.
    If your daughter approached you about helping her get one, would you? I don't know, what are you supposed to say to that ? I'd find it really weird that I'd even been asked, but I would get her one, because it's a way to enjoy yourself and get rid of sexual frustration without having sex, and also probably because she'd just find other ways to get one if I didn't.
    Next time you go to the supermarket, fill your trolley with booze - vodka, whisky, gin, whatever you want, fill it, and just before you get to the till put in a pack of nappies. Once they've tilled it through and tell you the price, pretend like you don't have quite enough money and put the nappies back. They'll look at you like you're scum, it's brilliant.

(Valerie)

i dont know wat kind it is its at my bros house. and i lik that is vibrates lol.

idk... i dont ask them bout sexual stuff.
    Do you agree with laws that don't allow teenage girls not to buy certain kinds of vibrators?
    yes
    If you had a teenage daughter and you learned that she owned a vibrator, what would you do?
    let her keep it and talk to her more often bout sex. and jazz.
    yes
    xXx~Those who fear death most are those who enjoy life least.~xXx

(Danielle)

Age?17

yes, i don't really know what to say about the second q- i like it cos it gives me pleasure.

-

that i know of two, but there will be others i'm sure.

isn't it teenage girls under 18? even so i think it should be changed becuase its harmless using a vibrator to masturbate. Wouldn't the government rather we used vibrators to pleasure ourselves than have sex?

i wouldn't say or do anything unless she said something to me. She wouldn't have done anything wrong by having one.

yes, i wouldn't see any harm in her having one. I'm a teenager now and i've got one, so why shouldn't she if she wants one? And as bridget said it might stop her having sex, although i'm not sure of that!
    Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off

Age?14

Do you own a vibrator and if so what kind and what do you like about it? no

If you don't own one, do you want to? yeh

How many of your friends that you know of have their own vibrators? /

Do you agree with laws that don't allow teenage girls not to buy certain kinds of vibrators? no

If you had a teenage daughter and you learned that she owned a vibrator, what would you do? use it =)

If your daughter approached you about helping her get one, would you? no

(Michelle)

Age? 17

Do you own a vibrator and if so what kind and what do you like about it? no

If you don't own one, do you want to? yes very much so

How many of your friends that you know of have their own vibrators? i know that 2 do for sure...but possibly more

Do you agree with laws that don't allow teenage girls not to buy certain kinds of vibrators? i didnt know there was any but no i dont

If you had a teenage daughter and you learned that she owned a vibrator, what would you do? i wouldn't even bring it up unless she did. i mean she would be the same as me, its not like i should be angry about it. that would just be hypocritical.

If your daughter approached you about helping her get one, would you? of course i would. i want my kids to know they can talk to me about anything, and on that certain subject, that its ok to masturbate and if she wants help doing it and asks me id be more than willing to help. thats just my personal oppinion though...i know my mom doesnt think like that...lol.

Yes i have one vibrator and enjoy using it very much.

(Melissa)
    Banned

Age? 16

Do you own a vibrator and if so what kind and what do you like about it? i like that its pretty comfortable and i can ejaculate from it

How many of your friends that you know of have their own vibrators? 1

Do you agree with laws that don't allow teenage girls not to buy certain kinds of vibrators? no

If you had a teenage daughter and you learned that she owned a vibrator, what would you do? let her use it

If your daughter approached you about helping her get one, would you no. if she is ready she can get one by herself.

Moving to Surveys and Polls.