Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    (<--duh!)
    Birthday

Default Re: Topfree rights for girls!

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen!
    Why? Because seeing breasts would currupt their innocent minds?
    Theres a point in which common deceny comes into play. And although it wouldnt effect them I doubt many people would want their kids to see these things at such a young age. Things are getting waaay to liberal in this country and this world when it comes to this stuff, its getting out of hand.

Freedom on any level was meant for those responsible enough to deserve it.

Especially in this country.
    Quote Originally Posted by GRIMreaper202
    I went over to my gf's house to meet her cuz she was coming over for supper that night. When I got there, her mom said to go to her room. I went upstairs and went right in because the door was open and I found her laying on the bed, shirt off, hands down her... frontside of her pants.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkyMcIrish
    A REAL man would have take her right then and there...with the door open...and got her mom to join in!
    LMAO!!!!

• Advertising

(stephen)

Quote Originally Posted by bottledanger
    No I just wouldn't like them exposed to that and also wouldnt be embarassing if they were boys and got hard at the beach in front of alot of people because of the topless women.
    Although if they were in pre-puberty, errections would be less likely since there's not really any sex drive so they don't get arroused by that sort of thing. If they were in Puberty, they'd probably get errections anyway, regardless of female nudity, since it's common to get hard over anything in teens.

(Dawn)

OK here is the fallacy with your agrement. Breasts are NOT sex organs! They play no part in reproduction. A girl can have sex, give birth and raise children even if she has no breasts at all! So the idea that they are sex organ is crap. They are milk glands to feed babies long after the sex is over. That's what they are. And this business about girl's breasts being taboo and guys breasts being ok to see is just arbitrary. Did you know that it use to be men had to wear tops at the beach too and couldn't show their nipples? And as late as 1920 women couldn't show their legs in public. So what constitutes "nudity" is just whatever people think it is at the moment and can change. In many European countries women sunbathe topfree all the time and society survives quite fine! In fact I would say they are more civilized than we most of the time.

I think that she is right. Men have the right to bath and be on the beach topless why cant women. And with the whole "i dont want my children seeing that" thing if you are raised always seeing breasts they will not turn you on anymore. But i do have to agree with the point that america is getting way to liberal and we need to draw a line somwhere... i just dont think the line should be here.

(Dawn)

By hiding breasts you are only sexualizing them- if children are use to seeing breasts they think nothing of them. And I'm not saying this without experience, before we moved here my family routinely spend weekends at a naturist resort. There you will find some of the friendliest and nicest people around and all the children there care about is playing and swimming and having fun. Breasts and sex is the last thing on their minds so I know it's all the hiding and playing peek-a-boo games with body parts that makes them sexual and dirty in people's minds.

(Sparty)

God damnit people. She's not asking for much here. Just to be allowed to go topless at beaches. I think that's more than reasonable. Just as long as it stays at the beach. I agree that it's unfair that guys (even the hideously fat ones) can go without a shirt virtually anywhere while girls can't.

Here's a link to a wikipedia article that has something to do with this. It's basicly about an organization that seeks to make it legal and not so indecent for women to go topless at beaches and breast feed in public without being arrested.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Topfree_equality

Here's a link to the actual site of the organization. I'm checked quickly for nudity but be aware that there still may be some due to the subject at hand

BTW: If children were exposed to breasts before they learn what they are for and how hot they are, they wouldn't be getting hard ons. They would just look at them like they would any other part of a woman's body

You'll get a lot of guys agreeing, because they simply want to see some breasts.

But really, I don't think either males or females should be allowed to go topless. I think breasts should remain private. Something for only your partner, your doctor and your baby. And the fact that guys are allowed to go without a shirt, it's just not fair.

(Sparty)

Quote Originally Posted by Action Man
    You'll get a lot of guys agreeing, because they simply want to see some breasts.

But really, I don't think either males or females should be allowed to go topless. I think breasts should remain private. Something for only your partner, your doctor and your baby. And the fact that guys are allowed to go without a shirt, it's just not fair.
    You're probably going to get flamed, if not by me then someone else.

I think that both guys and girls should be allowed to go topless in certain places. Not because I want to see Girl's breasts but because I feel it would be fair.

If neither were topless, there would be no complaining about "fat asses" and "tits". Problem solved.

(Dawn)

Quote Originally Posted by Sparticus
    I think that both guys and girls should be allowed to go topless in certain places. Not because I want to see Girl's breasts but because I feel it would be fair.

Though there should be laws against people with a certain waist line/fat ass to the extreme, going topless
    These are certainly contradicting statements.
    But bigotry and discrimination of any kind is wrong and immoral.
    Its time people should stop being so judgemental about other people.
    It's their character that is important- not their bodies.

(Sparty)

Quote Originally Posted by ZenaGirl
    These are certainly contradicting statements.
    But bigotry and discrimination of any kind is wrong and immoral.
    Its time people should stop being so judgemental about other people.
    It's their character that is important- not their bodies.
    No they're not. I go the beach to relax and hang out with my friends. Not to hide my head in the sand

No they're not. I go the beach to relax and hang out with my friends. Not to vomit.
    Ok, so..women can go topless..but..only if they're attractive? And fat guys have to wear t-shirts?

So men and women should be equal in that they can both sunbathe topless..but this law should exclude fat people?

Who's to say what's attractive and what's not? Who's to say what's indecent and what's not.
    8)

Banned

the only reason we would get hard is because we r not used to seeing them if we were used to seeing them we wouldn't get hard, it'd be like looking at a chicks stomach or legs, do you get hard when u see a chicks stomach or legs no cause we r used to seeing it

(Sparty)

Quote Originally Posted by ddsGL
    Ok, so..women can go topless..but..only if they're attractive? And fat guys have to wear t-shirts?

So men and women should be equal in that they can both sunbathe topless..but this law should exclude fat people?

Who's to say what's attractive and what's not? Who's to say what's indecent and what's not.
    The Majority of people.

Don't be calling me shallow.

Really fat people need to quit being in denial

The Majority of people.

Don't be calling me shallow.

Really fat people need to quit being in denial
    Well, the majority of people say that fat isn't attractive..and the majority of people say that boobs belong covered up. So I guess majority rules.
    8)

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast