Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: how to get boy to let me suck his cock

(Matt)

Default Re: how to get boy to let me suck his cock

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    Quote Originally Posted by Christian
    Before proceeding, read the following thread and consider it very carefully:

HXC4LIFE's Thoughts for guys on experimentation... (from the heart)

That is a very extreme case.
    From what I have heard from the numerous kids I've counselled, almost all of them were happy with their experimentation, and the ones that weren't simply felt guilty because their behaviour was frowned upon (for no good reason).

The only child (a 15 year old boy) who felt that the experience was ultimately terrible, had decided that his idea of experimentation was to have sex with a relative that he did not know well. The man effectively raped him (pressured him into anal sex, when he only wanted mutual masturbation) and assaulted him when he refused.

I'm saying that, with a well known friend, you should be fine. As long as you don't pressure each other, this will probably lead to a strengthening of your friendship.

The mere fact that the guy suggested (even jokingly) that you "suck his dick" probably means that he is open to the idea. It's even more likely if he would let you sit in his lap!

Try saying something like "I'll take you up on that offer you gave", or something equally witty. He's obviously not homophobic, and seems very relaxed with sexual contact, so why not try?

• Advertising

(The Happy Bunny)

Default Re: how to get boy to let me suck his cock

Quote Originally Posted by Normaler14
    if you're the hasty type you could offer him cash
    thats sick and probably illegal
    Coz it's a bittersweet, symphony, that's life...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12