Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Caught having sex with my boyfriend :(

Default Caught having sex with my boyfriend :(

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    i am a 16 year old gay male and i have a 15 year old boyfriend, we started to have real sex only about a month ago but we have been seeing each other for a about a year and fooling around with oral and stuff but not sex

yesterday he came over and we started getting into a little action. oh yeah my parents both work and they usually get home around 6PM, this was about 3:30PM after school

anyways we were on the couch and having anal sex and I was on top doing him. I was really into it and i didn't even notice that my mom came home early.... she opened the front door and just screamed when she saw us, then she started going nuts and yelling and screaming and said "what the hell are you doing! oh my lord oh my god" and my boyfriend just put his pants on and shoes and left

I went straight to my room and locked the door and I didn't even come out yet, I missed schoolt oday and I haven't eaten in almost 1 1/2 days because I am too scared to come out of my room... if my dad finds out I am sure he will go crazy, I wasn't even able to talk to my boyfriend since i don't even have a phone in my room :///////

what should i do, i am so scared what my mom and dad will do, i know they will be so disappointed when they find out i wont be having kids or anything, its even worse because i am the only male of our family besides my dad in this country and he will be so mad when he finds out I wont get married and have a family....

my life is ruin...
    thomiromi and thomiromi<3 like this.

• Advertising

(Mark)

Default Re: Caught having sex with my boyfriend :(

Wow, I really feel bad for your mom. What a shock to come home early and see something like that in her own house.

man, word of advice.. no couch.. you have to talk to your mom about this though. you can't hide from her forever, i mean you still have 2 more years in that house. you can't stay confined to your room. do you think she was more outraged that you were having SEX or that it was sex with another guy?

(Dennis)

You have to face your mother sooner or later, so it might as well be sooner. Now, I dont know about her being ok with the whole gay aspect of it, but she'll understand the sex part. She might not like the part about you being so yung, but whatever. If she doesnt like it, too bad lol. Nothing can be done now...

(Firechick)
    Banned

Oh gawd! I thought my life was bad. I'm so sorry. The only thing to do is to put the best face on things and have some sincere discussion with your parents. You are the best expert on whether you're bi, or hetero, or gay and you parents are just going to have to come to terms with that. Your best bet is to download material from the internet discussing that homosexuality is not a choice but something that is part of the package of what comprises who you are. You might see if there is a chapter of FLAG--Family of Lesbians and Gays---nearby. There are other support groups for your family. Your mom and dad are certainly in as much turmoil as you are. See what you can do to find someplace you all can be comfortable. I'll accept an e-mail from you if you think that will help. The major problem you and your family will have to overcome is the prejudice against gays---it's no different than the prejudice against blacks except blacks don't have to come out to their parents.

Yeah your life is ruined - Bull Shit

Your mom may have found out that your gay but that doesnt change your life. Your parents may not agree with your sexuality and may never want to talk to you again, but you still have your entire life ahead of you, gay or straight, you only live once. Your parents are just going have to accept that they're probaly loving son is gay by his decision. If your parents cant exclude the gay part of you and just love you like the parents they should be then they should of thought about having kids in the first place, and they're goign to have to learn that it isnt their choice on if your gay,bi,or straight.

Who says you cant have a family? You can adopt or have a female carry your kids, theres plenty of homeless children who would be happy to have you. As for the marry part, may not be easy but who really needs to get married anyways? You should talk to your parents and find out their thoughts about this. They may or not be good thoughts, but your still their son and theres nothing they can do about that, and your life isnt over its just beginning to fully start.

(Graham Alder)

How come you are only 16 if you were born in 1980?

i put fake name/birthdate in the thing, i have another name on here but i don't want people to know who i am

aaron_w

I think you should stress the positive aspects of a bad situation:
    1.) Your gay and you accept it.
    2.) Now that your family knows you can come out. Thats one less hurdle for you in life.
    Tell your mom your sorry. Not for being gay but for having sex under her roof and you won't do that to her again. I think you will find she has to accept it and will respond to your maturity. If she carries on about you being gay just tell her that is something she must deal with because you have made your decision.
    Hope it works out for you!

Well, it's your own damn fault for having sex on the couch. You should have at least been in the privacy of your room. Then, you would have heard your mother come in and she wouldn't have seen you and you could have stopped and never gotten caught.
    SOMECOMMUNITIES: A Forum Community

"I believe that in 1978 God changed his mind about black people!
    You can be a Mormon, a Mormon who just
    believes!" -- Kevin Price

"Joseph Smith, don't fuck the baby. I'll get rid of your AIDS if you fuck this frog." -- God

______
    ADIOGL

(Giancarlo)
    Banned

Your family may be accepting, just talk to them about it. You certainly have to talk with your mom about this because it is the right thing to do. You have to. You can't hid for two years. Gay people often do have family, so don't get your hopes down about that one. Just explain to your mom for now the reality about yourself. I will list some links that may be able to help you...

http://www.outproud.org
    http://www.outminds.com

I'd also try to talk to your boyfriend too soon and see where your relationship stands.
    -

G|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    D|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    D|-0-3-0-3-0-3-5-0-6-77--0-3-0-3-0-3-5-3-0-3-0-3-0-x-x-x-x-x-x---

Wash me away, clean your body of me, erase all the memories, they'll only bring us pain; and I've seen all I'll ever need...

(Giancarlo)
    Banned

And eventually he'll have to eat something.. so he will have to confront his parents.

Banned

I am not going into what I think should be done cause it has already been covered.
    Good Luck.

Let us know how it goes.

(Giancarlo)
    Banned

Yeah the best thing you can do is be very civil, understanding and explaning (for the lack of a better word) with your mom. Tell her how you feel and what you think, and listen to her.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast