Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: so.... im gay?

  1. #1
    The Marquis is offline
    (Grant)
    The Regal Member The Marquis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 30th, 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    18
    Gender
    Posts
    2,941

    Default so.... im gay?


    *Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    NOPE
    Last edited by The Marquis; Jul-22-2014 at 02:53 AM.


    • Advertising


  2. #2
    The Marquis is offline
    (Grant)
    The Regal Member The Marquis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 30th, 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    18
    Gender
    Posts
    2,941

    Default Re: so.... im gay?

    NOPE
    Last edited by The Marquis; Jul-22-2014 at 02:53 AM.

  3. #3
    Mr.Awesomness Member
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2011
    Location
    USA
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Posts
    199

    Default Re: so.... im gay?

    well, first how old are you.Sometimes as a teen you start to like guys and girls and then eventually drift into your right path with either women or men sometimes both.Some peoples experience phases and then assume there gay but the phase goes away to find out that they were straight after all.I myself have known I'm gay over 4 years and nothing has changed.So for me I know I'm gay for sure, and I've accepted myself for being gay.


  4. #4
    The Marquis is offline
    (Grant)
    The Regal Member The Marquis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 30th, 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    18
    Gender
    Posts
    2,941

    Default Re: so.... im gay?

    im 14, 15 soon. idk... i just feel, like, say im walking in the halls of my school, all i can look at is guys... idk. i think ive just denied it for a long time. i didnt want to be gay. i just wanted to grow up reguarly, get a wife, some kids, you know... but i cant really help it, im just attracted to guys. i want to be able to talk about this kinda stuff with people, but i dont want to have to deal with the consequences of all the real shit people out there. idk. idk really how to phrase what i mean. :/

  5. #5
    Mr.Awesomness Member
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2011
    Location
    USA
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Posts
    199

    Default Re: so.... im gay?

    well dealing with the people who are against the gay can be difficult.If you think your ready to share your orientation with a few friends then go for it.If not then just stay quiet until later on it life.Majority of the people will accept you for who you are and dont care about orientation but some find it a big matter.Don't let it put you down , you just have to have positive outlooks on life and put the worries away.If someone in your school was to make fun of your orientation just let it slide by and dont wory about it , because the more you ignore it the less problems you have because people aren't going to waste there time on someone who isn't going to be hurt inside by the statements.People who make fun of gay or bisexual people want to internally hurt them and put them down and make them feel llike its their fault.I've learned this myself and its helped me alot.


  6. #6
    The Marquis is offline
    (Grant)
    The Regal Member The Marquis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 30th, 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    18
    Gender
    Posts
    2,941

    Default Re: so.... im gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy123 View Post
    well dealing with the people who are against the gay can be difficult.If you think your ready to share your orientation with a few friends then go for it.If not then just stay quiet until later on it life.Majority of the people will accept you for who you are and dont care about orientation but some find it a big matter.Don't let it put you down , you just have to have positive outlooks on life and put the worries away.If someone in your school was to make fun of your orientation just let it slide by and dont wory about it , because the more you ignore it the less problems you have because people aren't going to waste there time on someone who isn't going to be hurt inside by the statements.People who make fun of gay or bisexual people want to internally hurt them and put them down and make them feel llike its their fault.I've learned this myself and its helped me alot.
    thanks bro, i appreciate the help. i think ill just think about it a little more, think who and when i should tell.

  7. #7
    Jigajig is offline
    (Oliver)
    Dark Lord Member Jigajig's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2010
    Location
    Isle Of Man
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Posts
    2,183
    My Diary
    ( 1 )

    Default Re: so.... im gay?

    As Jeremy it can be hard to come out and find the right person to do it to. Parents may seem like a good choice at first, but then you think about all the different things that could happen it does scare you. Anyone that does make fun of you is either insecure about themselves or just bully. Let comments wash right over you and don't show weakness. They pery on it and once they see it's getting you down they will fest on you tormenting you more.

    Most people should just accept you for who you are. If a friend suddenly turns on you well just goes to show they were never a true friend. Just think cleary before and if you do tell anyone first ok? :3 If you need to chat just PM me
    21!!!!/BI/Male/6ft

  8. #8
    The Marquis is offline
    (Grant)
    The Regal Member The Marquis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 30th, 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    18
    Gender
    Posts
    2,941

    Default Re: so.... im gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jigajig View Post
    As Jeremy it can be hard to come out and find the right person to do it to. Parents may seem like a good choice at first, but then you think about all the different things that could happen it does scare you. Anyone that does make fun of you is either insecure about themselves or just bully. Let comments wash right over you and don't show weakness. They pery on it and once they see it's getting you down they will fest on you tormenting you more.

    Most people should just accept you for who you are. If a friend suddenly turns on you well just goes to show they were never a true friend. Just think cleary before and if you do tell anyone first ok? :3 If you need to chat just PM me
    oh hell- HEEEELLLLLLL NO im not going to my parents first lol... i live with my mom and she is a hardcore like, republican, southern, anti gay kinda thing... but ty for he help. ill pm you if i have more questions.

  9. #9
    Member nick's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2010
    Location
    UK
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Posts
    17,166

    Default Re: so.... im gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by Felixrowen View Post
    im 14, 15 soon. idk... i just feel, like, say im walking in the halls of my school, all i can look at is guys... idk. i think ive just denied it for a long time. i didnt want to be gay. i just wanted to grow up reguarly, get a wife, some kids, you know... but i cant really help it, im just attracted to guys. i want to be able to talk about this kinda stuff with people, but i dont want to have to deal with the consequences of all the real shit people out there. idk. idk really how to phrase what i mean. :/
    That describes exactly how I was at your age. I came out at school some months ago kind of by accident. It went well for me and was a great relief to end the pretence. I came out to my dad about 18 months ago, I knew he would be ok with it, but it was hard all the same.

    Happy to talk if it might help.
    Retired Moderator


  10. #10
    The Marquis is offline
    (Grant)
    The Regal Member The Marquis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 30th, 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    18
    Gender
    Posts
    2,941

    Default Re: so.... im gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustNick View Post
    That describes exactly how I was at your age. I came out at school some months ago kind of by accident. It went well for me and was a great relief to end the pretence. I came out to my dad about 18 months ago, I knew he would be ok with it, but it was hard all the same.

    Happy to talk if it might help.
    thanks nick, i really appreciate it.

  11. #11
    Emperor is offline
    (Kris)
    Super Perfect Member Emperor's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2005
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Posts
    8,070

    Default Re: so.... im gay?

    You definitely sound gay to me (not meant to be taken offensively), but that's hardly a bad thing. The main thing about coming out is that you have to remember it's a very sensitive subject, and certainly subject to the "15 minutes of fame" wildfire in a school environment. I'm not saying that you shouldn't come out, I'm saying you should treat it as sensitive information. You're definitely of age where you could hammer out your sexuality, so I wouldn't wait in hopes of becoming straight or anything

    tl;dr - Come out carefully, hammer out your sexuality in time, don't lie to yourself. I have faith in you!
    Ex-Communities Moderator
    YEAH!
    Custom Face by Bradz


  12. #12
    The Marquis is offline
    (Grant)
    The Regal Member The Marquis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 30th, 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    18
    Gender
    Posts
    2,941

    Default Re: so.... im gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    You definitely sound gay to me (not meant to be taken offensively), but that's hardly a bad thing. The main thing about coming out is that you have to remember it's a very sensitive subject, and certainly subject to the "15 minutes of fame" wildfire in a school environment. I'm not saying that you shouldn't come out, I'm saying you should treat it as sensitive information. You're definitely of age where you could hammer out your sexuality, so I wouldn't wait in hopes of becoming straight or anything

    tl;dr - Come out carefully, hammer out your sexuality in time, don't lie to yourself. I have faith in you!
    thank you. i dont have any problems with it now... ive accepted it, and im fine with it. what i think is halarious, is if anyone has seen happy endings, the gay guy on that show says "your not gay, you're just a straight guy who likes dudes." saying that hes not the sterotypical gay. that kinda gives me help, because i feel people want bother me as much since i act normal, im not really flambouyant or anything like people think all gay people are. but anyway, thank you for the advice.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •