Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

cousin tried to play with me in sleep

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    it happened about a week ago. I was sleeping in my cousins house. I was so soundly then i opened my eyes. I saw my cousin(he's a boy) playing with my dick! and wanted my hand to play with his I was totally shocked yet i tried to fake it by pretending to be a sleep. I was shocked. It was the first time that happened to me. And i don't quite like it, well maybe a liitle, but no offense i like girls doing that to me than gay people. I faked my sleep so that we could treat each other like normal, because he thought i was unaware of what happened. Should i or should i not tell him that i knew what happened? Im quite anxious that we cant treat each other normally. I think of him as a brother bec. i don't have sisters or bros.

• Advertising

(RatherNotSay)

you could just try to ignore it

BUT if he does it agian, it may be best to confront him, depending on his age, how old is he?? if younger, then it may just be curiousty, and he might not do it..

if older, then I would talk to him, because it will probally make the relation ship un easy

Hope that helps

(Kyle)

ok, like the person above has stated, confront the person!

but personally i do not belive this should be in this forum, i belive it should be in teen sexuality, or GC
    "Duct Tape is like The Force. It has a Light Side, a Dark Side, and It holds The Universe together...."
    "We're sorta like 7-11. We're not always doin' business, but we're always open." -Murphy MacManus("The Boondock Saints")
    "...Now those were the best times I ever had with my pops, but then of course puberty hit, and I quickly realized I can have a much better time by myself." - John Leguizamo
    " The sweet is never as sweet without the sour." - Vanilla Sky"

(Evan)

Wait a little bit and see if you can find a time to bring such a thing up. It's definitely not something you want to get up and have a breakfest conversation too. However, if you're driving (assuming you have your license) him somewhere, I'm sure you could just so happen to ask, but put yourself in his position. Imagine you doing that to him and how embarrassed you'd be. Make him aware that you're aware, but don't make him feel bad or cry. But don't work up a speech and just say you don't want it to happen.

The reason I say wait is because you want to know if this is going to happen again, though he could do it and you may not awaken. See if it does, but don't wait forever to see if it happens again, and don't loose any sleep over it.
    -Evan

(Moustache Rides)
    The I'm too old to be here Member Mr. Smithers's Avatar

Originally posted by DaHoldonBoi
    you could just try to ignore it

BUT if he does it agian, it may be best to confront him, depending on his age, how old is he?? if younger, then it may just be curiousty, and he might not do it..

if older, then I would talk to him, because it will probally make the relation ship un easy

Hope that helps
    Yeah that sounds about right.
    LOVE YOURSELF. GIVE YOURSELF LOTS OF ♥♥♥'S.

(Flying Star)

It must be hard to ''pretend sleeping'' when someone is doing that to you. If I were asleep and someone would start touching me there.. I would jump out of bed so fast... not jus because I wouldn't want it, but also because I would be suprised.

Anyways, If you didn't like what happenned, you should tell him because it's your body and you don't do something you don't like. I suggest that either you talk to him about it, or you avoid sleeping in the same bed as him again.

(sam)

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwww

if i was you, i would tell your cousin that you know what happened, because if you don't he could do it again. he doesn't respect your privacy either.
    14/m/uk
    Plz tlk 2 me!!!
    :IAgree:

(Cid)
    Something or other, idk Member Deceptive's Avatar

I do not think you should ignore this situation. It'll just make matters worse.

I suggest you talk to him alone, and tell him you were aware of the situation. But like this other guy said, don't make him feel embarassed or anything. Talk to him in a normal calm voice. I don't think you should ignore it.

When you have the chance talk to the guy.

(Frank)

if you did not like it tell him right out that you do not like it and that he should never do it again.

Ben

I dont think this happened, but that's just my thoughts.
    Ben
    GovTeen Administrator

Why didn't you just roll over onto your stomach so he couldn't get at you? That would have put a quick end to the whole situation.

(Frank)

Originally posted by fireice986
    Why didn't you just roll over onto your stomach so he couldn't get at you? That would have put a quick end to the whole situation.
    Maybe then the guy would have tried to do something else.

Hmmm...well if this was a just a one time thing then I guess it's ok just to ignore it. But if he tries it again and you don't want him to do it then it's time to confront him.

I'm wondering how he could have possibly thought you'd stay asleep if he played with your penis and took your hand to play with his? I mean come on, who'd be able to stay asleep through that?
    Peter Griffin: Huh ... wonder what Scooby and the gang are up to right now?
    (Scooby-like music plays ...)
    Announcer: We now return to the Scooby-Doo Murder Files ...
    Fred: Gee whiz, gang ... looks like the killer gutted the victim, strangled him with his own intestines and then dumped the body in the river.
    Velma: Jinkies! What a mystery!
    (Scooby yelps)
    Fred: You're right, Scoob, we're dealing with one sick son of a bitch!
    --------------------------
    "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade then toss it it the face of the person who gave you the lemons until they give you the oranges you asked for in the first place"
    "When I was a child I thought as child and spoke as a child. But when I became a man, I took that child out back and had him shot"
    --------------------------
    "If Romeo had just masturbated a couple of times a week, he would've saved both those nice families a heap of trouble"

http://members.shaw.ca/s_koo/images/er-siggy.jpg

(Pete)

Exclamation

Its not something that shouldnt be mentioned. I mean, It could happen again. Just talk to him calmly and discuss it calmly with him, prferably when you are both alone. This has happened to me before ironically with my cousin (maybe its something to do with dat). I did the same thing as you Rolled over that is. We're both the same age, so I found it a bit harder talking to him.
    <MARQUEE>
    <BR CLEAR=all>
    <MARQUEE BEHAVIOUR=normal DIRECTION=still LOOP=twice>
    <Font face= "courier new" color="Blue" size="7"> Feel Free to PM me! or email me Manic9club@Hotmail.com</font>
    </MARQUEE>

Default Re: cousin tried to play with me in sleep

I agree wit DaHoldonBoi
    It's me duh! Tha one and only Chibijuliet .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast