Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2007
    Posts
    74

    Question How Can Someone Be Bi?


    *Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    I guess this is the best place to ask...

    How can someone be bisexual? I'm not asking in an "offended" way, I'm asking because I really want to know what it feels like to be attracted to two different genders. For example, how can someone find a guy's muscular build AND a girl's slim one attractive? Or how can someone feel giddy at seeing a cute guy AND a pretty girl? I just really don't understand it. I understand gay and how most people end up gay, but trying to picture my attraction toward guys being equally strong toward girls is almost mind-boggling.


    • Advertising


  2. #2
    Alux is offline
    (Alex)
    Jedi Council Member Alux's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2005
    Location
    Oxford, England
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Posts
    16,705

    Default Re: How Can Someone Be Bi?

    Do you like Fish AND meat?

    Do you like Rock AND Pop?

    Do you like Horror films AND comedies?

    Bisexual people just happen to like both. They are turned on by both men and women. Who said anything about muscular men and slim girls? Bisexuals might like skinny boys and slim women, or Muscular men and quite tall well built women. Or a mix.

    For example. I love this boy who is Emo. He is skinny, long black hair, quite flmaboyant. I think this guy at work is gorgeous. He is really tall, a bit chubby, but muscles, and has medium length blonde hair. Completely different people.
    Work like you don't need the money.
    Love like you've never been hurt.
    Dance like nobody is watching.

    Gov little brother - Thatsme
    Gov Best Friend - Curls
    Gov 'LOL' parents - Jaden & Yorkie (dont ask, i had no say in the matter, considering Social Services)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fantastic
    I was about to say that I know a tolerable gay guy that I don't want to fuck, but then I remembered that no, I do want to fuck him.

    Quote Originally Posted by GOWFAN
    You cant control what your dreaming. One time I had a wet dream that I was fucking a pig

    Quote Originally Posted by thatsme on MSN
    I like older men

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaden
    If they'd kick you out for being gay or not being christian why would you want to be part of the Hitler You... Boy Scouts of America, anyway?

  3. #3
    joshskates is offline
    (Josh)
    Member joshskates's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2005
    Location
    long beach
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Posts
    6,928

    Default Re: How Can Someone Be Bi?

    even thought alot of guys are bi, majority of them like one sex more than the other from what i have seen. it isnt always equal likeability for each but rather they like both sexes but prefer one over the other

  4. #4
    TISA* is offline
    (Snitsky)
    Member TISA*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    December 11th, 2004
    Location
    Suid Afrika
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Posts
    25,602

    Default Re: How Can Someone Be Bi?

    I think everyone is bisexual really, or at least what theories suggest. Some people have a strong preference for one sex hence heterosexuals and homosexuals whilst others have a pretty much equal preference for both sexes.
    I will always love you no matter what happens...
    You will always be my hero and a special person in my life...


    Always love and appreciate what's close to you...
    ...it could one day disappear


    Quote Originally Posted by Faggot.
    Easy, bbz ;D. True. Sept you're all like "RAWR GYM MAN" and I'm all weedy. You could, like, snap me. I guess that'd be kinda hot. Yeah, no, I'd be OK with that.
    What a faggot

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2007
    Posts
    74

    Default Re: How Can Someone Be Bi?

    Quote Originally Posted by AstraGSI View Post
    Do you like Fish AND meat?

    Do you like Rock AND Pop?

    Do you like Horror films AND comedies?

    Bisexual people just happen to like both. They are turned on by both men and women. Who said anything about muscular men and slim girls? Bisexuals might like skinny boys and slim women, or Muscular men and quite tall well built women. Or a mix.

    For example. I love this boy who is Emo. He is skinny, long black hair, quite flmaboyant. I think this guy at work is gorgeous. He is really tall, a bit chubby, but muscles, and has medium length blonde hair. Completely different people.
    I guess that makes sense logically. As far as being able to picture and "feel" it in mind, I really can't, though. I, personally, like more of the "band" type. Not necessarily extremely muscular or in-shape, but with pretty eyes or a nice smile, and a unique sense of style...preferrably a good singing voice. But I guess, being straight, I just can't imagine being attracted to a girl, period, so "bisexual" is beyond my mental capacity.

  6. #6
    TeenAngel93 is offline
    (Michelle)
    Member TeenAngel93's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 11th, 2006
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Posts
    124

    Default Re: How Can Someone Be Bi?

    I am bisexual. I am attracted to both sexes but I prefer guys. I don't understand it much myself but it happens and if you try to understand everything you might get more confused. It is hard to understand until it happens to you and can't tell you why.
    aka michelle93
    Michelle/Female/Bisexual

  7. #7
    TISA* is offline
    (Snitsky)
    Member TISA*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    December 11th, 2004
    Location
    Suid Afrika
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Posts
    25,602

    Default Re: How Can Someone Be Bi?

    Quote Originally Posted by ForgottenLyric View Post
    I guess that makes sense logically. As far as being able to picture and "feel" it in mind, I really can't, though. I, personally, like more of the "band" type. Not necessarily extremely muscular or in-shape, but with pretty eyes or a nice smile, and a unique sense of style...preferrably a good singing voice. But I guess, being straight, I just can't imagine being attracted to a girl, period, so "bisexual" is beyond my mental capacity.
    You can't psychologically imagine it, becuase you have preferences towards one sex. Try and imagine if you were someone who didn't have a specific preference towards one sex. What would happen then? You would be attracted towards both, perhaps having a slight preference to one over the other but not by much.
    I will always love you no matter what happens...
    You will always be my hero and a special person in my life...


    Always love and appreciate what's close to you...
    ...it could one day disappear


    Quote Originally Posted by Faggot.
    Easy, bbz ;D. True. Sept you're all like "RAWR GYM MAN" and I'm all weedy. You could, like, snap me. I guess that'd be kinda hot. Yeah, no, I'd be OK with that.
    What a faggot

  8. #8
    Alux is offline
    (Alex)
    Jedi Council Member Alux's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2005
    Location
    Oxford, England
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Posts
    16,705

    Default Re: How Can Someone Be Bi?

    True im probably bisexual. I do see girls in the street and think "wow she's gorgeous", and i still do have immense feelings for this girl ive known for a while.

    BUT i call myself gay. Because i prefer boys in both looks and behaviour. And in the future, i would want a long term relationship with a man. I know i wouldnt be truly happy in a relationship with a girl
    Work like you don't need the money.
    Love like you've never been hurt.
    Dance like nobody is watching.

    Gov little brother - Thatsme
    Gov Best Friend - Curls
    Gov 'LOL' parents - Jaden & Yorkie (dont ask, i had no say in the matter, considering Social Services)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fantastic
    I was about to say that I know a tolerable gay guy that I don't want to fuck, but then I remembered that no, I do want to fuck him.

    Quote Originally Posted by GOWFAN
    You cant control what your dreaming. One time I had a wet dream that I was fucking a pig

    Quote Originally Posted by thatsme on MSN
    I like older men

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaden
    If they'd kick you out for being gay or not being christian why would you want to be part of the Hitler You... Boy Scouts of America, anyway?

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2007
    Posts
    74

    Default Re: How Can Someone Be Bi?

    Quote Originally Posted by coolteen13 View Post
    I am bisexual. I am attracted to both sexes but I prefer guys. I don't understand it much myself but it happens and if you try to understand everything you might get more confused. It is hard to understand until it happens to you and can't tell you why.
    I guess that makes the most sense. I suppose it would be kind of like explaining to someone who's only eaten yogurt all their life how you can like both yogurt and ice cream.

  10. #10
    TISA* is offline
    (Snitsky)
    Member TISA*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    December 11th, 2004
    Location
    Suid Afrika
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Posts
    25,602

    Default Re: How Can Someone Be Bi?

    Quote Originally Posted by ForgottenLyric View Post
    I guess that makes the most sense. I suppose it would be kind of like explaining to someone who's only eaten yogurt all their life how you can like both yogurt and ice cream.
    Yes exactly. The person whose eating yoghourt his whole life would be someone who you couldn't explain how ice cream is. He's never been exposed to it therefore he cannot imagine what it would taste like, feel like when eaten, or be able to suggest whether he likes yoghourt, ice cream, or both.
    I will always love you no matter what happens...
    You will always be my hero and a special person in my life...


    Always love and appreciate what's close to you...
    ...it could one day disappear


    Quote Originally Posted by Faggot.
    Easy, bbz ;D. True. Sept you're all like "RAWR GYM MAN" and I'm all weedy. You could, like, snap me. I guess that'd be kinda hot. Yeah, no, I'd be OK with that.
    What a faggot

  11. #11
    cba
    cba is offline
    (cba)
    Member
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2005
    Location
    Barbados
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Posts
    334

    Cool Re: How Can Someone Be Bi?

    Quote Originally Posted by AstraGSI View Post
    Do you like Fish AND meat?

    Do you like Rock AND Pop?

    Do you like Horror films AND comedies?

    Bisexual people just happen to like both. They are turned on by both men and women. Who said anything about muscular men and slim girls? Bisexuals might like skinny boys and slim women, or Muscular men and quite tall well built women. Or a mix.

    For example. I love this boy who is Emo. He is skinny, long black hair, quite flmaboyant. I think this guy at work is gorgeous. He is really tall, a bit chubby, but muscles, and has medium length blonde hair. Completely different people.


    I couldn't have said it better. Thanks
    Proud to be from the Caribbean. 100% Bajan

  12. #12
    Member sharpiesharp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 17th, 2006
    Location
    Funtown, US of A
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Posts
    458

    Default Re: How Can Someone Be Bi?

    Quote Originally Posted by AstraGSI View Post
    Do you like Fish AND meat?

    Do you like Rock AND Pop?

    Do you like Horror films AND comedies?

    Bisexual people just happen to like both. They are turned on by both men and women. Who said anything about muscular men and slim girls? Bisexuals might like skinny boys and slim women, or Muscular men and quite tall well built women. Or a mix.

    For example. I love this boy who is Emo. He is skinny, long black hair, quite flmaboyant. I think this guy at work is gorgeous. He is really tall, a bit chubby, but muscles, and has medium length blonde hair. Completely different people.
    Yes, perfect example. I was just thinking about this today, because I spent the night at my friend's house last night with a few other people and all except one said that they don't think bisexuality is real, that people are either gay or straight. And I'm not out to them [or at least I don't think I am... the one friend that knows might have told, though], so I felt awkward and kind of bad because I was thinking on telling some people soon, but they might just be biphobic.

    But you can't know what it's like to like both unless you do. I honestly can't imagine what it would be like not finding a pretty girl attractive or checking out guys. Sure, I realized I like girls and guys at the beginning of puberty and not my whole life, but I don't think I had ever really seriously considered being with a girl. I guess if I had tried it before I realized it, I would have liked it.
    Quote Originally Posted by angella
    girl on girl sex is fun
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyThorley
    Do you enjoy malnutrition?
    GovHusband=-Adam-







  13. #13
    Guest
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2005
    Gender
    Posts
    21,609

    Default Re: How Can Someone Be Bi?

    I cant imagine NOT being Bi. My mum made it casual for me when growing up so I actually thought EVERYONE was the same but it wasnt really " discussed " like, masturbation really.

    I mean, when my 3 friends came out to me, I wasnt surprised, but they couldnt beleve my reaction. They had been building up telling people ALL their lives and were terrified, and I said: yeah, me too. And they were shocked, I was pissed that they didnt actually KNOW. I've commented on dating girls, being attracted to them and things, but ah well. I guess its still a bit taboo, or whatever the word may be.

    A woman's body is beautiful, curvacious and sensual. I could probably spend hours making love to a female body, being gentle with her and taking care of her and also fall in love with a girl. But theres also something about being loved by a strong man. The idea makes me shiver its the fact that males are stereotypically masculine, but the thought of a guy being gentle with me and letting his gaurd down with me makes me melt.

    Both are attractive in different ways to me sexually, and I could fall in love with EITHER because its the person inside that counts. Us Bi's are just lucky we see the advantage to both body types.

  14. #14
    Member sharpiesharp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 17th, 2006
    Location
    Funtown, US of A
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Posts
    458

    Default Re: How Can Someone Be Bi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Irn_bru_yum View Post

    A woman's body is beautiful, curvacious and sensual. I could probably spend hours making love to a female body, being gentle with her and taking care of her and also fall in love with a girl. But theres also something about being loved by a strong man. The idea makes me shiver its the fact that males are stereotypically masculine, but the thought of a guy being gentle with me and letting his gaurd down with me makes me melt.

    Both are attractive in different ways to me sexually, and I could fall in love with EITHER because its the person inside that counts. Us Bi's are just lucky we see the advantage to both body types.
    Exactly. I like to think that I see and appreciate beauty in a lot of places; one of those places happens to be the bodies of both genders.
    Quote Originally Posted by angella
    girl on girl sex is fun
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyThorley
    Do you enjoy malnutrition?
    GovHusband=-Adam-







  15. #15
    unbalance89 is offline
    (Dan)
    Member
    Join Date
    August 8th, 2005
    Posts
    632

    Default Re: How Can Someone Be Bi?

    meow ^.^

    Its just phow people are. if u can like two genders, then u can like two genders. If u like guys, u like guys. if u like girls, u like girls. if u like aliens.... well u get the point. Its not easy to think like other people if u arnt them already.


    :drooooollz: i have NOOO clue why im replying hehehehe

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •