Question Oral with braces

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    Have been messing with my best buds for a few months now, and iwant to give them oral, but i have braces on my teeth, and won't get them off for like 6 months and I don't want to wait that long, so I have some questions:

1. Can you give oral even if you have braces on your teeth? Do you have to do anything different?

2. Whats the best place for them to be when i do it? thought i would have them sit on couch and i get on knees on floor, but scared when they nut if i cant swallow it all will stain the couch

3. In the movies the guys penises always stick straight out, but my buds penises stick straight up. How do u do it when it sticks straight up?

3. When u do it does it make u feel closer to him? i mean it will be like they are sharing there most personal body part with me and when the penises are in my mouth i think would be like ur not even like 2 different people anymore but u are so close its like u are only one person. i know that sounds stupid.

4. If u swallow does that make u feel closer? i think it would because he is leaving a part of himself inside u

5. Were u scared first time u did it? weird cuz i want to SO BAD but nervous about it to.

6. What kind of stuff do u do to his penis to make him feel good? One of my buds is uncut, so do u do anything different if he is uncut? i heard u should stick ur tongue between skin and head but steve's skin is wy to tight to do that

• Advertising

(Andy)

Default Re: Oral with braces

Have been messing with my best buds for a few months now, and iwant to give them oral, but i have braces on my teeth, and won't get them off for like 6 months and I don't want to wait that long, so I have some questions:

1. Can you give oral even if you have braces on your teeth? Do you have to do anything different?I don't think it makes a diffrence. I've never done it w/o braces but i havent heard a complaint yet lol

2. Whats the best place for them to be when i do it? thought i would have them sit on couch and i get on knees on floor, but scared when they nut if i cant swallow it all will stain the couch umm if ur scared of staining the couch then put a towel under him. Basically anywhere is a good place to so it so long as u have the privacy you need.

3. In the movies the guys penises always stick straight out, but my buds penises stick straight up. How do u do it when it sticks straight up?just put it in ur mouth. it can move ya know. But if it hurts him or makes him uncomfertable then get him to lay down and do it.

3. When u do it does it make u feel closer to him? i mean it will be like they are sharing there most personal body part with me and when the penises are in my mouth i think would be like ur not even like 2 different people anymore but u are so close its like u are only one person. i know that sounds stupid.of course not, that doesnt sound stupid. but anyways i've done it with a friend. It didn't make me feel anycloser but he was stright and we hardly ever talk as friends. mostly about sex stuff. But if he is ur best friend then you will probably feel closer.

4. If u swallow does that make u feel closer? i think it would because he is leaving a part of himself inside u Well I swallowed and i guess i feel closer now. If he is good friends with you and u care about eachother then yes, you will feel closer

5. Were u scared first time u did it? weird cuz i want to SO BAD but nervous about it to. it's kind scary. I couldn't believe i was doing it the first time i did it. The fear goes away tho.

6. What kind of stuff do u do to his penis to make him feel good? One of my buds is uncut, so do u do anything different if he is uncut? i heard u should stick ur tongue between skin and head but steve's skin is wy to tight to do that hmm i donno, i've never met an uncut boy (in person) so i couldn't tell you. But as to making his experience more pleasureable, keep in mind the head is the most sensetive part. Everything else is up to ur and his creativity.

Good Luck and enjoy! I hope this comes out to be a good experience for you and that y'all stay friends (yes i'm from the south"y'all")
    Music is my life. Support the Arts.

15/m/gay/alabama

DO NOT...
    Ask what i'm wearing, my a/s/l (since i told u up there duh!), ask to cam!

Otherwise we'll be happy campers! thanks!

(Kirsta)

3. When u do it does it make u feel closer to him? i mean it will be like they are sharing there most personal body part with me and when the penises are in my mouth i think would be like ur not even like 2 different people anymore but u are so close its like u are only one person. i know that sounds stupid.

idk if this will make ya feel better but that does not sound stupid. idk i think it might depend on the ppl, what ive done w/ my boyfriend tho has made me feel closer and more like i can trust him he can trust me type of thing.

(SexyGirl)
    Banned

[QUOTE=Slave_2_Ritalin]Have been messing with my best buds for a few months now, and iwant to give them oral, but i have braces on my teeth, and won't get them off for like 6 months and I don't want to wait that long, so I have some questions:

2. Whats the best place for them to be when i do it? thought i would have them sit on couch and i get on knees on floor, but scared when they nut if i cant swallow it all will stain the couch Bed room or your room or a holtel or inn....

You should rethink about it.

I have braces and i've given my boyfriend oral, he never complained.. It really doesn't make a difference..
    :-/

hey i have braces to and have been way to terrified to give my b.f head, i know he wouldnt complain even if it hurt so id just never know! how do you properly give head anyways? do you have to like cover your teeth with your mouth? that would look weird...

(Daniel Hobbs)

lips over the teeth and dont grind the dick.
    you should be fine.
    GIRLS WHO LOVE BOYS WHO DATE BOYS WHO PREFER GIRLS

BRITISHSIXTEENYEAROLDQUEER

(Brian)

If he calls you a bitch at any point, you can also skin him as payback.
    Disregard ALL That I Say.

when my x g/f gave me oral she had braces on and my pen got caught on them i was like a hook that keep getting my penis

I may be doing this in couple weeks. Still not sure if u do something different if one of my buds is uncut. Has anyone given oral to somebody who was uncut?

(Damon)

First of all, decide whether you're actually ready to give someone oral. If you feel at all uncomfortable, you shouldn't do it. Don't rush yourself.
    That said, if you're going to be doing it, we might as well answer your questions and give you an easier time of it...

1. Can you give oral even if you have braces on your teeth? Do you have to do anything different? Not really... It'll probably be more difficult if you have the braces with the elastics attached to them, but otherwise... no, you don't do anything different. Don't use your teeth during oral sex... it hurts too much! ;-) Most people pull their lips over their teeth (like when you act old and toothless), so that they don't accidentally 'graze' the penis.

2. Whats the best place for them to be when i do it? thought i would have them sit on couch and i get on knees on floor, but scared when they nut if i cant swallow it all will stain the couch You could always have them sit on a towel on the couch. Anything that slips, squirts or dribbles will just land on the towel. Otherwise, go somewhere where there are tiles and give them oral while they're standing (or sitting on a chair). The best would be to use condoms, if you can get some. They prevent any spillage...

3. In the movies the guys penises always stick straight out, but my buds penises stick straight up. How do u do it when it sticks straight up? Just pull it down. Not too much -- you can actually sprain the penis -- but you can pull it down enough so that it sticks out and not up. Then just hold it there with your hands, or keep it down with your mouth during the oral sex.

3. When u do it does it make u feel closer to him? i mean it will be like they are sharing there most personal body part with me and when the penises are in my mouth i think would be like ur not even like 2 different people anymore but u are so close its like u are only one person. i know that sounds stupid. It doesn't sound stupid. It sounds like you're more mature than most guys your age ;-) It depends on the person. Some people think it's like you become one person... you move with the same rhythm, breathe the same way, etc... and other people just think 'Oh, yeah, I wanna cum."

4. If u swallow does that make u feel closer? i think it would because he is leaving a part of himself inside u Again, it's down to the person. Some people think it brings them closer together, and other people don't feel any different afterwards.

5. Were u scared first time u did it? weird cuz i want to SO BAD but nervous about it to. It's usually scary the first time. Most people think: Am I going to do it right? Are they going to enjoy it? Am I going to make a mistake? It's normal. Just relax and don't worry about it; you'll get better at it as time passes. If you want, you can even ask your friends while you're giving them oral what they like more. That way, they can tell you if they like or don't like something, and you can do more of the things they like.

6. What kind of stuff do u do to his penis to make him feel good? One of my buds is uncut, so do u do anything different if he is uncut? i heard u should stick ur tongue between skin and head but steve's skin is wy to tight to do that Don't do the same movement over and over. Keep doing different things to his penis, because guys usually get bored if someone does the same thing for a long time. You can lick different parts of it, and go up and down it at different speeds, etc. Licking the underside of the head (the perenium), where the foreskin joins the head, gives most guys a lot of pleasure. Also, a lot of guys like it if you lick their balls. Just remember to keep on doing different things; I'd say switch to something different at least every 30 seconds.
    As for guys with a foreskin... it's pretty much the same; just pull the foreskin down his shaft so it doesn't get in the way ;-) If you want, you can also lick or very, very, very, very gently nibble on his foreskin.

Hope this helped

Amy: "Damon, I can't see... Come help me wipe."
    Me: "No."
    Amy: "Please?"
    Me: "...Hold on..."
    Beat.
    Amy: "OMG!!!!!!! What was that?"
    Me: "Blaine's mobile."
    Beat.
    Amy: "I'm not sticking my hand down the toilet."

--- What not to do in a bathroom, September 2004

Them? Wow, pace yerself brah.
    20/boy/fl/gay surfer, born in SoCal, baby!

(Jaye)

the only problem is pubes getting stuck on the braces
    .+^*^+.,.+^*^+.,.+^*^+.,.+^*^+.,.+^*^+.,.+^*^+.,.+^*^+.,.+^*^+.,.+^*^+.,
    17/M/ILLINOIS
    PROUD 2B an AZN
    .+^*^+.,.+^*^+.,.+^*^+.,.+^*^+.,.+^*^+.,.+^*^+.,.+^*^+.,.+^*^+.,.+^*^+.,

(r)

Giving head is not hard I was scared at first when i gave my bf his first BJ. I wanted to be really good at it seems like i'm better than a lot of people so just think DO NOT USE YOUR TEETH! and it's all about the tongue. Lick it up and down and all around. Whatever you think would feel good on you probably would feel good for him. I have never sucked an uncut guy before but just treat it like a cut guy. I'm sure you'll do fine. use a towel. but if they are shooters that will be hard. make sure when they cum don't face the cock like down your throat b/c you could choke or cough and might accidently hurt the guy. point it more to the roof of your mouth or on your tongue. And about the penis sticking up you can either move it to where it's sticking out but not too much or you should put your head on his stomache and just go at it. my bf's the same way so don't worry too much you'll do fine. Tell me how it goes!

AAron

(David)

Just be carefull is all I can say.