Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Jim)
    Banned

Default How snugly/tight fitting should speedos/trunks be around the front and between my leg

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    I am 14 and have some 32" (GB 15-16) speedo trunks/briefs which my mum bought for swim club.

When I just tried them on for the 1st time they fealt really snug around the front and between my legs. I wore them for an hour or so under my pants to see if i got use to them, i didint. When i took them off they left imprints on my waist and between legs and my penis was all shrivelled up into my balls. I havent worn speedos since hitting puberty and I think this may be why they feel so uncomfortable now as everything is bigger now and lower. Does anyone have any advice on wearing them or their experiences?

Thanks

• Advertising

Default Re: How snugly/tight fitting should speedos/trunks be around the front and between my

You could always try wearing those jammer things... Now Speedos are supposed to fit snug like briefs... Perhaps try wearing a bigger size?

Default Re: How snugly/tight fitting should speedos/trunks be around the front and between my

The brief style speedos are meant to be tight, and therefore not necessarily comfortable right away. After you wear them in the water it should be fine, shrinkage is normal as well due to how tight they are.
    17/M/ST8
    I like to do surveys
    if i could have a pokemon i would choose charmander
    Firecrotch and proud

Captain of the Red Tide

(Mark-o)

I think imprints mean they are too tight or too small.

(Martin)

Speedos are supposed to be pretty tight, but they should also be comfortable. Perhaps, experiment with different sizes or try jammers.

(Bobby)
    Banned

They should fit you comfortably, and at the same time show off your package for others to enjoy.

(bryan)

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywell View Post
    They should fit you comfortably, and at the same time show off your package for others to enjoy.
    yea............what he said

it will be uncomfortable because you don't wear anything else like it. not meaning that it doesn't fit. it might be a little too tight tho
    18/m/Straight

(joey)

wat size pants do u wear?
    I have a 28 size waist and when i buy my speedos, i buy the same size. It does fit very snug when its new, but once you wear it a few times, the elastic loosen up.

Boys Puberty >>> Sports & Fitness
    hehe
    p101 moderator

(tyler)

Quote Originally Posted by Teenwonder View Post
    I am 14 and have some 32" (GB 15-16) speedo trunks/briefs which my mum bought for swim club.

Thanks
    your age has nothing to do with size. What size underwear do you wear? that's the size speedo you should have

(rj)

There are a lot of different shapes, meanimg cuts, for spedo type suits. If your waist is a 32 and you have a 32 suit and it is too tight either you have VERY large thighs or the suit isn't sized right. See if you can return/exchange it -they will probaly throw it away- but my brothers and I compete and wear the suits for rec wear and we always down size and have never hasd a problem with leg openings being too tight.

(Daniel)

Quote Originally Posted by Teenwonder View Post

When I just tried them on for the 1st time they fealt really snug around the front and between my legs. I wore them for an hour or so under my pants to see if i got use to them, i didint. When i took them off they left imprints on my waist and between legs and my penis was all shrivelled up into my balls. I havent worn speedos since hitting puberty and I think this may be why they feel so uncomfortable now as everything is bigger now and lower. Does anyone have any advice on wearing them or their experiences?

Thanks
    Time to try a 34.
    I'm a Jewish-Atheist.

(Bobby)

I would recommend trying a larger size, but as Austin suggested, jammers are a bit better fitting, more popular, and a bit more effective than a speedo. I would recommend a Jammer.
    Bobby

GovHomie- Dylan
    GovDiplomats- Brad

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge on AIM
    call the cops on them
    Quote Originally Posted by Me to Jorge
    call the cops on my dad?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorge
    yes
    Visit The World
    Visit GovChat

Quote Originally Posted by mikephelps View Post
    your age has nothing to do with size. What size underwear do you wear? that's the size speedo you should have
    well, they cant estimate everyone junks with the same size they usually wear

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast