Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 69

Thread: Your Daily Crap

  1. #1
    Member Aa'yala's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2010
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Posts
    918

    Default Your Daily Crap


    *Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    Just because I'm rather bored, this thread is going to be rather boring as well.

    You can write about anything that's happened to you today, no matter what it is. This is a vent zone too, if you'd like it to be. Whatever's on your mind, what you did today, how you feel—post it! We really want to know.
    ~A fox should not be on the jury at a goose's trial.~


    • Advertising


  2. #2
    Member joshua.justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Gender
    Posts
    12,243

    Default Re: Your Daily Crap

    So far today I've shoveled some snow and currently I'm waiting on my paycheck the guy that brings them is late. And I'm hoping for something

  3. #3
    Member Red Sox Rule!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    February 17th, 2004
    Location
    Southeastern MA
    Gender
    Posts
    26,056
    My Diary
    ( 1 )

    Default Re: Your Daily Crap

    Let's see:

    Was stuck outside in the frigid air all day out in the garden area selling Christmas trees. Wind chills in the teens, my hands were freezing even though I had gloves on. My legs, arms are sore. And I have a splitting headache, because I smashed my head at work while picking up trash off the floor to the point I was almost considered to be transported to the hospital for evaluation. So that had to be reported and filed... :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan.
    Ryan: Gov is like when your grandparents see something on TV about the internet and they try to have a conversation with you about it, like "OOOOH, BILLY, ARE YOU ON THE HASHTAGS AND THE FACESPACE LIKE THE REST OF THESE YOUNGINS?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Trip View Post
    I am strictly an atheist but I call my agnostic friends 'God curious' exactly the way I'd use bi-curious. They hate that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
    Who the fuck died and made you editor of Vogue?

    Come by and check out The Life Of A Bisexual Teen!

  4. #4
    Member joshua.justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Gender
    Posts
    12,243

    Default Re: Your Daily Crap

    My check was late and work was rather boring :/ I had to push carts in the snow.

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Sox Rule! View Post
    Let's see:

    Was stuck outside in the frigid air all day out in the garden area selling Christmas trees. Wind chills in the teens, my hands were freezing even though I had gloves on. My legs, arms are sore. And I have a splitting headache, because I smashed my head at work while picking up trash off the floor to the point I was almost considered to be transported to the hospital for evaluation. So that had to be reported and filed... :/

    The garden again and your head was hit on what?
    Josh


    ¡Por favor haz clic aquí por un lugar donde los miembros que saben español pueden hablar!

  5. #5
    Member Aa'yala's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2010
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Posts
    918

    Default Re: Your Daily Crap

    My dad was pestering me today for my final grades, which I had taken less than an hour before we got home. How did he really expect me to know my grades before I even got home? He's so annoying :/
    ~A fox should not be on the jury at a goose's trial.~

  6. #6
    Member joshua.justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Gender
    Posts
    12,243

    Default Re: Your Daily Crap

    That is a bunch of crap. My teachers don't grade or post them until the day after. Are you sure your dad wasn't asking how you thought you did instead of your specific grade earned?

  7. #7
    Member Red Sox Rule!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    February 17th, 2004
    Location
    Southeastern MA
    Gender
    Posts
    26,056
    My Diary
    ( 1 )

    Default Re: Your Daily Crap

    Quote Originally Posted by joshua.justice View Post
    My check was late and work was rather boring :/ I had to push carts in the snow.




    The garden again and your head was hit on what?
    The wooden pallets we have up to keep the Christmas trees from falling over. There was trash near the corner and I sorta... ya know, came up into the corner of it. It felt oh so awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan.
    Ryan: Gov is like when your grandparents see something on TV about the internet and they try to have a conversation with you about it, like "OOOOH, BILLY, ARE YOU ON THE HASHTAGS AND THE FACESPACE LIKE THE REST OF THESE YOUNGINS?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Trip View Post
    I am strictly an atheist but I call my agnostic friends 'God curious' exactly the way I'd use bi-curious. They hate that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
    Who the fuck died and made you editor of Vogue?

    Come by and check out The Life Of A Bisexual Teen!

  8. #8
    Member joshua.justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Gender
    Posts
    12,243

    Default Re: Your Daily Crap

    That sucks and ouch. Oh did it? I bet not. Do you need stiches?

  9. #9
    miss_my_PEI is offline
    (Paige)
    Member
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2010
    Posts
    43

    Default Re: Your Daily Crap

    well on the way to school today i almost hit a guy, but it wasn't my fault at all!! i saw a school bus approaching in the opposite direction and i saw the kids waiting on the other side of the road. as the bus got closer the YELLOW lights start blinking. i figure if i speed up just a little i could beat it because i wasn't far from the stop. as i approach the house were the kids are waiting, and where the bus will stop, the father flips out that i'm not going to stop.(for those of you who don't drive, i don't have to stop unless the red lights are on) well as i am about pass in front of the house the father steps out into the street!! in front of the moving bus and almost in front of me!! i did nothing wrong and the bus driver didn't show that i did anything wrong either (usually their honk their horns or something). now i'll admit i probably should have slowed down and stopped, but i was late and knew i could make it without breaking the law (well the laws in my state).
    "Every man has a right to his own opinion, but no man has a right to be wrong in his facts.” - Bernard M. Baruch

  10. #10
    Member Red Sox Rule!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    February 17th, 2004
    Location
    Southeastern MA
    Gender
    Posts
    26,056
    My Diary
    ( 1 )

    Default Re: Your Daily Crap

    Quote Originally Posted by joshua.justice View Post
    That sucks and ouch. Oh did it? I bet not. Do you need stiches?
    The best feeling I've ever felt. No, I didn't need stitches, if I had drawn blood from hitting my head, they would have forced me to go to the hospital.

    Quote Originally Posted by miss_my_PEI View Post
    well on the way to school today i almost hit a guy, but it wasn't my fault at all!! i saw a school bus approaching in the opposite direction and i saw the kids waiting on the other side of the road. as the bus got closer the YELLOW lights start blinking. i figure if i speed up just a little i could beat it because i wasn't far from the stop. as i approach the house were the kids are waiting, and where the bus will stop, the father flips out that i'm not going to stop.(for those of you who don't drive, i don't have to stop unless the red lights are on) well as i am about pass in front of the house the father steps out into the street!! in front of the moving bus and almost in front of me!! i did nothing wrong and the bus driver didn't show that i did anything wrong either (usually their honk their horns or something). now i'll admit i probably should have slowed down and stopped, but i was late and knew i could make it without breaking the law (well the laws in my state).
    ..................seriously?





    Yellow doesn't mean "hit the gas and speed up". It means "slow the fuck down"... especially with a school bus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan.
    Ryan: Gov is like when your grandparents see something on TV about the internet and they try to have a conversation with you about it, like "OOOOH, BILLY, ARE YOU ON THE HASHTAGS AND THE FACESPACE LIKE THE REST OF THESE YOUNGINS?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Trip View Post
    I am strictly an atheist but I call my agnostic friends 'God curious' exactly the way I'd use bi-curious. They hate that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
    Who the fuck died and made you editor of Vogue?

    Come by and check out The Life Of A Bisexual Teen!

  11. #11
    Member Aa'yala's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2010
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Posts
    918

    Default Re: Your Daily Crap

    Was watching "Obese and Pregnant" on A&E, which made me feel really crappy. Even overweight women find husbands, but I can't? Just makes life seem so much more pointless.
    ~A fox should not be on the jury at a goose's trial.~

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2009
    Posts
    1,371
    Album
    Member Photo Albums

    Default Re: Your Daily Crap

    Quote Originally Posted by Rihannon View Post
    Was watching "Obese and Pregnant" on A&E, which made me feel really crappy. Even overweight women find husbands, but I can't? Just makes life seem so much more pointless.
    You can't find a husband at 16 years old? well that really is strange......

  13. #13
    Member Aa'yala's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2010
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Posts
    918

    Default Re: Your Daily Crap

    Oh, for heaven's sake. A boyfriend, husband, whatever.
    ~A fox should not be on the jury at a goose's trial.~

  14. #14
    Member Red Sox Rule!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    February 17th, 2004
    Location
    Southeastern MA
    Gender
    Posts
    26,056
    My Diary
    ( 1 )

    Default Re: Your Daily Crap

    Quote Originally Posted by Rihannon View Post
    Was watching "Obese and Pregnant" on A&E, which made me feel really crappy. Even overweight women find husbands, but I can't? Just makes life seem so much more pointless.
    Oh for God's sake... you're SIXTEEN. YOU HAVE PLENTY OF YEARS AHEAD OF YOU!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan.
    Ryan: Gov is like when your grandparents see something on TV about the internet and they try to have a conversation with you about it, like "OOOOH, BILLY, ARE YOU ON THE HASHTAGS AND THE FACESPACE LIKE THE REST OF THESE YOUNGINS?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Trip View Post
    I am strictly an atheist but I call my agnostic friends 'God curious' exactly the way I'd use bi-curious. They hate that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
    Who the fuck died and made you editor of Vogue?

    Come by and check out The Life Of A Bisexual Teen!

  15. #15
    Member Aa'yala's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2010
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Posts
    918

    Default Re: Your Daily Crap

    There are 5th graders here in Phoenix who have boyfriends. I'm in 11th grade and have never dated anyone. You may think 16 is "young" but it really isn't, if you look at how young some people are dating. What's wrong with wanting a boyfriend? I won't ever get one, but I can still want one.
    ~A fox should not be on the jury at a goose's trial.~

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Daily Confessions!
    By Stangy in forum Good Old Naked Twister in Le Car
    Replies: 2578
    Last Post: Apr-19-2010, 11:05 PM
  2. 1X Daily
    By WorldTown in forum General Curiousity
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Aug-20-2009, 10:56 PM
  3. The Daily Rambler...
    By Uncle Adam. in forum The Life of a Bisexual Teen
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: Jul-28-2007, 11:32 AM
  4. Dxm Daily Use
    By Grover in forum Teen-2-Teen Advice
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Dec-11-2006, 10:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •