Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 798
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Work

  1. #16
    Member Red Sox Rule!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    February 17th, 2004
    Location
    Southeastern MA
    Gender
    Posts
    26,076
    My Diary
    ( 1 )

    Default Re: Work


    *Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    Quote Originally Posted by joshua.justice View Post
    I've started at 7am to 3:30pm but never at 6. I would hate that. I'd have to get up at like 4:30
    Yep. I have to wake up at about 4:40 on those mornings. It's terrible. At least I get out realllllly early.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan.
    Ryan: Gov is like when your grandparents see something on TV about the internet and they try to have a conversation with you about it, like "OOOOH, BILLY, ARE YOU ON THE HASHTAGS AND THE FACESPACE LIKE THE REST OF THESE YOUNGINS?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Trip View Post
    I am strictly an atheist but I call my agnostic friends 'God curious' exactly the way I'd use bi-curious. They hate that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
    Who the fuck died and made you editor of Vogue?

    Come by and check out The Life Of A Bisexual Teen!


    • Advertising


  2. #17
    Member joshua.justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Gender
    Posts
    12,243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Sox Rule! View Post
    Yep. I have to wake up at about 4:40 on those mornings. It's terrible. At least I get out realllllly early.
    I've never gotten up that early. Stayed up that late a few times though and so what xD I get out of school tomorrow after 5 hours. I win.
    Josh


    ¡Por favor haz clic aquí por un lugar donde los miembros que saben español pueden hablar!

  3. #18
    Member Red Sox Rule!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    February 17th, 2004
    Location
    Southeastern MA
    Gender
    Posts
    26,076
    My Diary
    ( 1 )

    Default Re: Work

    I got home at 2:30 today. That was a good thing. Working a closing shift for the next few days, and working 8-5 Saturday. I have Sunday off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan.
    Ryan: Gov is like when your grandparents see something on TV about the internet and they try to have a conversation with you about it, like "OOOOH, BILLY, ARE YOU ON THE HASHTAGS AND THE FACESPACE LIKE THE REST OF THESE YOUNGINS?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Trip View Post
    I am strictly an atheist but I call my agnostic friends 'God curious' exactly the way I'd use bi-curious. They hate that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
    Who the fuck died and made you editor of Vogue?

    Come by and check out The Life Of A Bisexual Teen!

  4. #19
    Member joshua.justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Gender
    Posts
    12,243

    Default Re: Work

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Sox Rule! View Post
    I got home at 2:30 today. That was a good thing. Working a closing shift for the next few days, and working 8-5 Saturday. I have Sunday off.
    I got off at 8 and that sucks. Also my off day is Thursday
    Josh


    ¡Por favor haz clic aquí por un lugar donde los miembros que saben español pueden hablar!

  5. #20
    Member joshua.justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Gender
    Posts
    12,243

    Default Re: Work

    I am off tomorrow soooooooooooooo happy xD I can't wait to relax.
    Josh


    ¡Por favor haz clic aquí por un lugar donde los miembros que saben español pueden hablar!

  6. #21
    Member Red Sox Rule!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    February 17th, 2004
    Location
    Southeastern MA
    Gender
    Posts
    26,076
    My Diary
    ( 1 )

    Default Re: Work

    My next day off is Monday, and I have a huge headache and feel like I'm about to puke. :/

    Worked 12 - 9 today. Working a short shift tomorrow (4-9). I have 40 hours again this week, as well as my 40 hr paycheck coming on Friday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan.
    Ryan: Gov is like when your grandparents see something on TV about the internet and they try to have a conversation with you about it, like "OOOOH, BILLY, ARE YOU ON THE HASHTAGS AND THE FACESPACE LIKE THE REST OF THESE YOUNGINS?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Trip View Post
    I am strictly an atheist but I call my agnostic friends 'God curious' exactly the way I'd use bi-curious. They hate that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
    Who the fuck died and made you editor of Vogue?

    Come by and check out The Life Of A Bisexual Teen!

  7. #22
    Member joshua.justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Gender
    Posts
    12,243

    Default Re: Work

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Sox Rule! View Post
    My next day off is Monday, and I have a huge headache and feel like I'm about to puke. :/

    Worked 12 - 9 today. Working a short shift tomorrow (4-9). I have 40 hours again this week, as well as my 40 hr paycheck coming on Friday.
    I don't know when my next off day besides tomorrow is and take something then and you could always call off. Maybe you have the flu?
    Josh


    ¡Por favor haz clic aquí por un lugar donde los miembros que saben español pueden hablar!

  8. #23
    Member joshua.justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Gender
    Posts
    12,243

    Default

    I was off today and the break was nice. I would've rather worked and been off Saturday though. I work tomorrow and Saturday.
    Josh


    ¡Por favor haz clic aquí por un lugar donde los miembros que saben español pueden hablar!

  9. #24
    Member Red Sox Rule!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    February 17th, 2004
    Location
    Southeastern MA
    Gender
    Posts
    26,076
    My Diary
    ( 1 )

    Default Re: Work

    Had yet another anxiety attack at work. At least it was closer to the end of the day. Had to leave a bit early. I swear, I don't know why I get these fucking things. They always happen at school or work... never when I can actually control them and sort of relieve them... but when I'm in public, when I'm around people which makes me seriously anxiety-ridden as it is. Doesn't help when your anxiety is running rampant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan.
    Ryan: Gov is like when your grandparents see something on TV about the internet and they try to have a conversation with you about it, like "OOOOH, BILLY, ARE YOU ON THE HASHTAGS AND THE FACESPACE LIKE THE REST OF THESE YOUNGINS?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Trip View Post
    I am strictly an atheist but I call my agnostic friends 'God curious' exactly the way I'd use bi-curious. They hate that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
    Who the fuck died and made you editor of Vogue?

    Come by and check out The Life Of A Bisexual Teen!

  10. #25
    Member joshua.justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Gender
    Posts
    12,243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Sox Rule! View Post
    Had yet another anxiety attack at work. At least it was closer to the end of the day. Had to leave a bit early. I swear, I don't know why I get these fucking things. They always happen at school or work... never when I can actually control them and sort of relieve them... but when I'm in public, when I'm around people which makes me seriously anxiety-ridden as it is. Doesn't help when your anxiety is running rampant.
    Do you have medicine that helps lessen their severity and frequency? If you do and it's not helping tell your doctor. Also make sure you have people with you invade it were to be extreme.
    Josh


    ¡Por favor haz clic aquí por un lugar donde los miembros que saben español pueden hablar!

  11. #26
    Jason S is offline
    (Jason)
    Member Jason S's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Posts
    6,029

    Default Re: Work

    With school on now i dont work at all really, i will go to visit and have worked a few hours to help out. i work at a Vet Office. i like it alot and its not like work to me either
    its kinda nice and a secure feeling i guess that i am the youngest person there and they ( the rest of the office help) treat me like i am their son brother or nephew i guess. ( they are all woman except for my boss)
    eStrong
    www.LAF.Org www.wearyellow.com


    (())
    //\\


    http://www.jdf.org/

  12. #27
    Member Red Sox Rule!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    February 17th, 2004
    Location
    Southeastern MA
    Gender
    Posts
    26,076
    My Diary
    ( 1 )

    Default Re: Work

    Quote Originally Posted by joshua.justice View Post
    Do you have medicine that helps lessen their severity and frequency? If you do and it's not helping tell your doctor. Also make sure you have people with you invade it were to be extreme.
    I do take medication for it. But as soon as it wears off, I start getting high anxiety again. I'm usually able to sort of control it, but some times it just gets way too bad and hits me like a gunshot. I'm nearly always under constant anxiety because of my Aspergers, and the meds do help, but it just doesn't help when all the anxiety I've sort of been ignoring because of the medication builds up and hits me like bam at once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan.
    Ryan: Gov is like when your grandparents see something on TV about the internet and they try to have a conversation with you about it, like "OOOOH, BILLY, ARE YOU ON THE HASHTAGS AND THE FACESPACE LIKE THE REST OF THESE YOUNGINS?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Trip View Post
    I am strictly an atheist but I call my agnostic friends 'God curious' exactly the way I'd use bi-curious. They hate that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
    Who the fuck died and made you editor of Vogue?

    Come by and check out The Life Of A Bisexual Teen!

  13. #28
    Member joshua.justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Gender
    Posts
    12,243

    Default Re: Work

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason S View Post
    With school on now i dont work at all really, i will go to visit and have worked a few hours to help out. i work at a Vet Office. i like it alot and its not like work to me either
    its kinda nice and a secure feeling i guess that i am the youngest person there and they ( the rest of the office help) treat me like i am their son brother or nephew i guess. ( they are all woman except for my boss)
    That's good they're all really nice to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Sox Rule! View Post
    I do take medication for it. But as soon as it wears off, I start getting high anxiety again. I'm usually able to sort of control it, but some times it just gets way too bad and hits me like a gunshot. I'm nearly always under constant anxiety because of my Aspergers, and the meds do help, but it just doesn't help when all the anxiety I've sort of been ignoring because of the medication builds up and hits me like bam at once.
    That's not good and I'm sure it does get bad. And don't ignore it just try to get over it.




    I work 2pm-9:30pm D:
    Josh


    ¡Por favor haz clic aquí por un lugar donde los miembros que saben español pueden hablar!

  14. #29
    Member joshua.justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Gender
    Posts
    12,243

    Default Re: Work

    I worked late last night I work til 8:30 tonite and I work all day tomorrow. Then even more on thanksgiving. It won't be fun, I'd rather be off.

  15. #30
    Member joshua.justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Gender
    Posts
    12,243

    Default

    Work soon it's gonna be so busy it's not even funny. I get off at 11.
    Josh


    ¡Por favor haz clic aquí por un lugar donde los miembros que saben español pueden hablar!

Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Work
    By Ingrate in forum Vent Zone
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: Sep-02-2009, 07:11 PM
  2. Do you work?
    By Radio Storm in forum The Countdown Forum
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: Sep-01-2009, 12:33 PM
  3. Work
    By Watdafuk in forum School Careers & College/University Planning
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: Jan-01-2007, 03:21 PM
  4. Does this work?
    By .Ben. in forum Sports and Fitness
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Dec-23-2006, 06:36 PM
  5. how do i get SLI work?
    By bartillo123 in forum Computers and Technology
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Dec-26-2005, 10:41 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •