Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Work

My Diary
    ( 1 )

Default Re: Work

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    Quote Originally Posted by joshua.justice View Post
    I've started at 7am to 3:30pm but never at 6. I would hate that. I'd have to get up at like 4:30
    Yep. I have to wake up at about 4:40 on those mornings. It's terrible. At least I get out realllllly early.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan.
    Ryan: Gov is like when your grandparents see something on TV about the internet and they try to have a conversation with you about it, like "OOOOH, BILLY, ARE YOU ON THE HASHTAGS AND THE FACESPACE LIKE THE REST OF THESE YOUNGINS?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Trip View Post
    I am strictly an atheist but I call my agnostic friends 'God curious' exactly the way I'd use bi-curious. They hate that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
    Who the fuck died and made you editor of Vogue?

Come by and check out The Life Of A Bisexual Teen!

• Advertising

Quote Originally Posted by Red Sox Rule! View Post
    Yep. I have to wake up at about 4:40 on those mornings. It's terrible. At least I get out realllllly early.
    I've never gotten up that early. Stayed up that late a few times though and so what xD I get out of school tomorrow after 5 hours. I win.
    Josh

¡Por favor haz clic aquí por un lugar donde los miembros que saben español pueden hablar!

My Diary
    ( 1 )

I got home at 2:30 today. That was a good thing. Working a closing shift for the next few days, and working 8-5 Saturday. I have Sunday off.
    Ryan: Gov is like when your grandparents see something on TV about the internet and they try to have a conversation with you about it, like "OOOOH, BILLY, ARE YOU ON THE HASHTAGS AND THE FACESPACE LIKE THE REST OF THESE YOUNGINS?"
    I am strictly an atheist but I call my agnostic friends 'God curious' exactly the way I'd use bi-curious. They hate that.

I got home at 2:30 today. That was a good thing. Working a closing shift for the next few days, and working 8-5 Saturday. I have Sunday off.
    I got off at 8 and that sucks. Also my off day is Thursday
    Josh

¡Por favor haz clic aquí por un lugar donde los miembros que saben español pueden hablar!

I am off tomorrow soooooooooooooo happy xD I can't wait to relax.
    Josh

My Diary
    ( 1 )

My next day off is Monday, and I have a huge headache and feel like I'm about to puke. :/

Worked 12 - 9 today. Working a short shift tomorrow (4-9). I have 40 hours again this week, as well as my 40 hr paycheck coming on Friday.

My next day off is Monday, and I have a huge headache and feel like I'm about to puke. :/

Worked 12 - 9 today. Working a short shift tomorrow (4-9). I have 40 hours again this week, as well as my 40 hr paycheck coming on Friday.
    I don't know when my next off day besides tomorrow is and take something then and you could always call off. Maybe you have the flu?
    Josh

I was off today and the break was nice. I would've rather worked and been off Saturday though. I work tomorrow and Saturday.
    Josh

My Diary
    ( 1 )

Had yet another anxiety attack at work. At least it was closer to the end of the day. Had to leave a bit early. I swear, I don't know why I get these fucking things. They always happen at school or work... never when I can actually control them and sort of relieve them... but when I'm in public, when I'm around people which makes me seriously anxiety-ridden as it is. Doesn't help when your anxiety is running rampant.

Had yet another anxiety attack at work. At least it was closer to the end of the day. Had to leave a bit early. I swear, I don't know why I get these fucking things. They always happen at school or work... never when I can actually control them and sort of relieve them... but when I'm in public, when I'm around people which makes me seriously anxiety-ridden as it is. Doesn't help when your anxiety is running rampant.
    Do you have medicine that helps lessen their severity and frequency? If you do and it's not helping tell your doctor. Also make sure you have people with you invade it were to be extreme.
    Josh

(Jason)

With school on now i dont work at all really, i will go to visit and have worked a few hours to help out. i work at a Vet Office. i like it alot and its not like work to me either
    its kinda nice and a secure feeling i guess that i am the youngest person there and they ( the rest of the office help) treat me like i am their son brother or nephew i guess. ( they are all woman except for my boss)
    eStrong
    www.LAF.Org www.wearyellow.com

(())
    //\\

http://www.jdf.org/

My Diary
    ( 1 )

Quote Originally Posted by joshua.justice View Post
    Do you have medicine that helps lessen their severity and frequency? If you do and it's not helping tell your doctor. Also make sure you have people with you invade it were to be extreme.
    I do take medication for it. But as soon as it wears off, I start getting high anxiety again. I'm usually able to sort of control it, but some times it just gets way too bad and hits me like a gunshot. I'm nearly always under constant anxiety because of my Aspergers, and the meds do help, but it just doesn't help when all the anxiety I've sort of been ignoring because of the medication builds up and hits me like bam at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason S View Post
    With school on now i dont work at all really, i will go to visit and have worked a few hours to help out. i work at a Vet Office. i like it alot and its not like work to me either
    its kinda nice and a secure feeling i guess that i am the youngest person there and they ( the rest of the office help) treat me like i am their son brother or nephew i guess. ( they are all woman except for my boss)
    That's good they're all really nice to you.
    I do take medication for it. But as soon as it wears off, I start getting high anxiety again. I'm usually able to sort of control it, but some times it just gets way too bad and hits me like a gunshot. I'm nearly always under constant anxiety because of my Aspergers, and the meds do help, but it just doesn't help when all the anxiety I've sort of been ignoring because of the medication builds up and hits me like bam at once.
    That's not good and I'm sure it does get bad. And don't ignore it just try to get over it.

I work 2pm-9:30pm D:
    Josh

I worked late last night I work til 8:30 tonite and I work all day tomorrow. Then even more on thanksgiving. It won't be fun, I'd rather be off.

Work soon it's gonna be so busy it's not even funny. I get off at 11.
    Josh

Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast