Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By [-o-]

Thread: i decided to get someone to kidnap me

(stacey)

Default i decided to get someone to kidnap me

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    well, atleast i wish someone would. My lifes worthless, i want a family that cares, understands, and listens to me. Im tired of being told i do everything wrong, and nothing right. Any takers?
    I'm baaack!

• Advertising

(Mirri)

Does your family honestly not care two cents about you, or are you just going through that teenage-angst shit? Sorry, I probably shouldn't claim anything like that. One thing is, if you do well in school, you can move the hell away from your family if you hate them.

Maybe you can try to improve your household life. Try talking with your family or spending some "Kodak moments" together.

(I really shouldn't give out advice, I'm quite bad at it. Sorry.)
    The minutes tick by like hours.
    Hours and hours and hours go by...
    ... Wow, I last visited almost over a year ago. O_o;

I second mirri_nights advise...just do good in school and you can move anywhere you want...as far away as you wish.
    "If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite."
    -William Blake

Banned

Default Re: i decided to get someone to kidnap me

Originally posted by sissy
    well, atleast i wish someone would. My lifes worthless, i want a family that cares, understands, and listens to me. Im tired of being told i do everything wrong, and nothing right. Any takers?
    yes, i'm sure being kidnapped,raped,abused, and sexually tortured beats the living hell out of your current situation. forget a family, move out, get a job and depend on yourself. but yes, i'll be your kidnapper and tormentor
    vanessa101 likes this.

if you really have a problem talk it over with your family they wil help you docters can also help sort out your problems to where you can handle them better
    I can only please one person a day todays not your day tomarrows not looking good either

Talk with your schools guidance counseler. They are there for a reason..its like..everyone comes to the internet first, instead of talking to professionals..sheesh :/

(Jeremy)

I hope ur over exadurating cuz if my family was like that id need counseling or move in with someone like my friend. Maybe u dont fully understand what theyre saying to u or maybe theyre trying to encourage u to do better. Y dont u just talk it all out?
    NIRVANA,The Beatles, and Pink Floyd are the best bands of all time

(Dale)

Dont sheesh her hYdRoChLoRiC

She wanted help [Forums made for that]
    Basicly everyone above has told you great advice. Talk to someone like a Teacher or friend.
    Are you sure they dont care?
    Because alot of teenagers say that and its not true.

I have in fact felt that way before, but I looked at it closer, and found more of my faults that were making my life miserable, rather than my family's... (such as my grades, just broken up with gf, etc.) I'd say to try to talk to your family more often, if possible, and try not to put as much stress on yourself...