Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: preteen models

Default preteen models

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    what are you views on preteen modeling??? are they being exploited for their age???? place ur opinion
    RALPHUS: My Site:
    http://cobra.xprofile.net/view.php?user=52385&rn=RhynoBMX623&direct=1

• Advertising

(Eric)
    Somewhere Between Tokyo and Bejing...The Long Way Around

I'd rather see a teenager wearing clothes in JC Penny commercials then computer animated or plastic models. As long as it is not sexual.
    - Eric

(Daniel)

There's nothing wrong with it at all. It probably gives these kids a huge ego boost as well as some pocket money. They aren't being exploited....

im saying exploided because now i see some preteen models on tv in like thong bikinis and such the photagraphers are exploiting them to show off that type of clothing basically using them to promote sexier clothes

(Stephen)

I can understand pre-teen kids in Gap ads modelling khakis and shit, this will make the kids feel good as well as finance their college plans, however anything less than fully clothed pre-teens shouldn't be advertised... wait until 16-17 to start the bathing suit modelling, I think.
    "When I die, will they remember not, what I did, but what I haven't done? It's not the end that I fear with each breath, it's life that scares me to death" - Rise Against

"Can anybody tell me, why God won't speak to me, why Jesus never called on me to part the fucking seas, why death is easier than living? You can be almost anything when you're on your fucking knees" - Against Me!

(Eric)
    Somewhere Between Tokyo and Bejing...The Long Way Around

The clothes they are modelling are being made and worn in public, what's wrong with advertising them? All you would have to do is go to the beach or the pool anyway...
    - Eric

what about child molestors??? if a young girl about 13 is wearing something that someone 18-19 should be wearing which is more revealing dont you think a molestor is gonna target the 13 year old

For me the issue is not with the type of clothing but the way it's being modelled. If it is the type of clothes that would be acceptable at a public swimming pool or beach, then theres no issue, but if the model is in a provocative pose as in suggesting "come get me" then it's not suitable.

(Jodie)

i agree with konrad on that one.. as long as it's not too reveling then it's ok..
    I can't spell. Deal with it.

I was like this in the past, I'm like this now, and I will forever be like this.
    -Faye Wong

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

I can resist anything but temptation. -
    Oscar Wilde

I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians, Your Christians are so unlike your Christ. -
    Mahatma Gandhi

(Donnie)

Yea i have to agree as well.

" The only need for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing "

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#24 kicks ass. Go Gordon!!!!!

(Evan Matthew Johansen AKA EJ or Matt...)

OoOOoooOOOoo....I saw that episode of Jenny Jones......!!!!

Anyway, morally I would say bikinis and thongs are a bit much. But practically I would say, more power to them. So long as the ads and pictures do not become sexual/sensual they have every right to exhibit their body.

I am a model so I see the artistic/struggling side of it. When I first started modeling I thought that it would lead to bigger and better things. But, most models are stuck in the world of modeling simply because most of them are just a pretty face. Very few models have acting talent, and or musical talent.

These girls and sometimes boys think that they will instantly move to the level of GQ, Vogue, And Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition. It takes many years of honing your skills and most of the time, amateur swimsuit models are the joke of the industry.

Girls and Boys alike, fall victim to the dream that THEY are a star, the star. I have been to auditions where there are SEVERAL hundred models and most look better than me yet I have gotten the job. Just as I have gone to and audition with hundreds of people and NOT gotten the job/part.

Though these girls may think so, they are not special or an exception to the rule.

(Holly)

Pretty much agreeing with Peacefroggy on this. If it's something you would see as exceptable in a swimming pool or on a beach then I see no problem (lots of little girls where tankinis etc and I dont think thats wrong). However if things looked provocative then I think thats very bad taste.

I'd also like to say that people have become far far too panicky about the whole paedophile thing. Ok, so yeh it happens, but people shouldnt start wrapping their little kids up in cotton wool.
    - Holly ( w/majesty )

site of the moment: www.homestarrunner.com
    song of the moment:
    Buzzcocks - Ever Fallen In Love (with someone you shouldn't of fallen in love with)

(Jodie)

the problem is people aren't wrapping their kids in anything half the time.. the youngest 'teenage' mum (as they're called) in the Uk is 9.. nine!! god, get her back the dolls!
    the way these kids are dressing (in the clothes that the models are wearing) can't be helping, if a little kid has clothes sold to them as 'sexy' then what do you expect?
    I can't spell. Deal with it.

I was like this in the past, I'm like this now, and I will forever be like this.
    -Faye Wong

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

I can resist anything but temptation. -
    Oscar Wilde

I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians, Your Christians are so unlike your Christ. -
    Mahatma Gandhi

I don't think anything is wrong with it. AS long as it's not provacative or sexually suggestive.
    The best advice I've ever recieved,
    "Be yourself!"

I'm not Politically Correct! What fun would that be?

(John)

i always thought that their missing out on their childhood. but if their positive that's what they enjoy go for it.
    kSKIn

PA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast