Default Samsung Seek / Pictures

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    Hi. I just bought a Samsung Seek from boost mobile and was told that I would be able to store music, pictures, and video to a micro sd card and play / view them on my phone. Well, so far I only am able to figure out the music part. I added a picture to the memory card, but it will not show up on my phone, and same thing with the video.

Does anyone have any idea why I am having this problem ? Any help will be much appreciated.

• Advertising

Default Re: Samsung Seek / Pictures

When you buy a new memory you have to format it by your phone to create a files that's says "My Images, My Videos, etc..." so after that put the picture only in the 'My Images/Pictures' folder and the video in 'My videos' folder if it's still not working you might want to see what type of pictures you phone can show and what kind that it can not be shown by your phone because not all pictures are supported by phones

Quote Originally Posted by SneakBrain View Post
    When you buy a new memory you have to format it by your phone to create a files that's says "My Images, My Videos, etc..." so after that put the picture only in the 'My Images/Pictures' folder and the video in 'My videos' folder if it's still not working you might want to see what type of pictures you phone can show and what kind that it can not be shown by your phone because not all pictures are supported by phones

How do I format by phone ? I just formatted it by my computer, and loaded it with a song (mp3) and a picture (jpeg) and the song will play, but no picture.

Also, after putting it in my phone and then back in my computer, all it showed was the song, picture and a music folder (default) but nothing else.

Umm that's sound weird but sorry I have no clue

okay, the pictures are finally showing up. Now if I can just figure out how to play videos. This phone does not let you record video, but I am hoping to be able to play videos somehow.

(Lord of the Dance)

Well the Seek seems like more of a budget offering so I wouldn't hold your breath - it'll probably want you to convert it to something very specific and when you finally do that it probably won't look very good.
    This is why I don't watch videos on my Blackberry.
    "I remember that hit tango song .. Crackety Crack, don't talk back!"
    18. Male. UK. General pseudo-jock quasi-nerdo mixed up whatever of a person.

LOVE YOU MATTIN <3