Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: College + Jacking off!

(Skyler)

Default Re: College + Jacking off!

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    I lived in the dorm my first year of college and my roommate and I had pretty different class schedules on most days so there is time in between classes and also if you know he is a sound sleeper and you can manage beating discretely you call also do it then. Hope this helps...
    Skyler Breeze

• Advertising

Exchange class schedules, that way you both know when you'll not be interrupted. You can also just jerk it in the shower.

(Tyler V)

Thanks for asking this question. I'm gonna be a freshman in 1 week too, living in the dorms. And I was wondering the same thing!! Where do people jerk it? In the room when roomie is gone? In the showers? I was hoping some other people could share their experience from frosh year in the dorms.

(Matt)
    Banned

Just find a private area and do it

I'm not there yet, but how about making a pact. Hey roommate, I know you masturbate and so do I. Why don't we save the embarrassment by leaving each other alone if we happen to hear each other jacking off while we are under the covers in bed. I prefer to masturbate in bed rather than in the shower.
    BasketBoy likes this.

do it when he's not there

I wouldn't care. Hey you never no he may want to do it too.

(Devon)

Quote Originally Posted by EricLund View Post
    I'm not there yet, but how about making a pact. Hey roommate, I know you masturbate and so do I. Why don't we save the embarrassment by leaving each other alone if we happen to hear each other jacking off while we are under the covers in bed. I prefer to masturbate in bed rather than in the shower.
    That would thoroughly freak me out if I had a roommate say that to me.

Having said that...OP, just jerk off when you know your roommate is in class. Also if you want to bring a girl back sometime, just ask to have the room to yourself for a bit- not uncommon and he'll probably ask the same favor of you sometime.

(Reid)

Quote Originally Posted by SkySoldier View Post
    Or you get one of those roommates that's really awkward, never masturbated before, so he calls up and tells his parents that his roommate jerks off and he wants a new room >_>
    If he's college age, there's no way he's never jerked it before.

Personally, I am still three years from college, but I'd figure you'll have different schedules so just figure it out in the first week or so and I bet you'll know when its safe to whack off. If nothing else, there's the bathroom stall or the shower. I've been to camps on a couple of college campuses and the showers are usually kind of private. At least enough to wash and jerk off.

(Ryan)
    No, you can't touch my Member Ryan1996's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SkySoldier View Post
    Or you get one of those roommates that's really awkward, never masturbated before, so he calls up and tells his parents that his roommate jerks off and he wants a new room >_>
    That would be a very VERY awkward situation to have to explain to your RA! Lol

"Um yeah, Thomas (OP's name) was masturbating in our room, and that scares me, so I want you to find me the one guy in this college that doesn't masturbate and put me and him as roommates, please."
    16/Male/Straight/Virginia

(Jesse)

My roommate jerked while I was asleep. Never caught him in the act but found one of his socks...

(Hassan)

just talk to him about it and maybe he thinks its ok and ask you if its ok to do it together

(Bobby)
    Banned

Hopefully, he will be someone with whom you can bring up the subject of masturbation, and ask him he minds your doing it while he is in the room. From posts I've read, sometimes the other guy answers that he also wants to jack off. So it is win-win.

Do NOT make one of your first conversations with him about jerking off. he'd probably switch rooms.. just do it at night or when he's at class. or if you catch him or he catches you then you can make a mutual agreement on what to do

(Henry)

when i was starting at boarding school a couple of years ago i was worried about the same thing especially since i was masturbating every day at home and i hate doign it in the showers.

i was lucky cause my 3rd day there my roommate brought up the subject and said that he was used to masturbating when he went to bed at night. so i told him i did the same thing and we agreed that when we went to bed at night we could do it if we wanted to. so most night we both masturbate when we go to bed and it's cool not having to hide it and especially not to have to rush it, i can take my time which is what i like to do.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast