Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Have you ever ejaculated without touching/doing anything?(Is this normal?)

Default Have you ever ejaculated without touching/doing anything?(Is this normal?)

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    I want to know if it's normal to ejaculate without masturbating. It used to happen during the height of my puberty.The first time I ejaculated wasn't due to masturbating. I had gotten an erection looking at Leia in the gold bikini in Return of the Jedi for the first time and I had gotten really excited and I literally felt like my penis was going to explode. After a few mins, (by the time Leia is running on the sail barge), I blew my load in my pants. This was without masturbating or touching. I was wearing briefs and there was pressure of that against my penis, but is this normal? Has this happened to anybody else? This had happened when I was twelve/thirteen. By the way, I do not suffer from premature ejaculation. But the above phenomenon used to happen from time to time when I was younger.

• Advertising

(Kyle)

Default Re: Have you ever ejaculated without touching/doing anything?(Is this normal?)

I think only once in my life did I cum withougj touching my dick at all. There have been times when I'm really horny where I just touch it a little and cum. But not often. So I'm not sure if it's normal or not.
    JonB15 likes this.

Default Re: Have you ever ejaculated without touching/doing anything?(Is this normal?)

al i can say is that the farthest ive gone without doig any touching would be precum.

(Jeremiah)
    Album
    Member Photo Albums

No ejaculation but enough precum to look like I shot my load - I always produce a lot of precum
    NFull55 likes this.

(Danny)

It''s happend to me a few times, while i was watching some intense pr0n. lol

(Austin)

It only happened to me once, and I remember it wasn't pleasant. It didn't feel nice or anything

well when im making out with a girl i precum a TON, but nothing has ever made me cum without touching.

(Joe)

I've only ever gotten to precum without touching my dick.
    18/M/Bi
    -The One and Only Average Joe!-

(Joe98)
    Banned

Never properly ejaculated in my pants. I've had a lot of precum, but never semen.

(Orici)
    They call me Orici. Member Love?'s Avatar

Well look at this way...a wet dream is basically the same thing. because a wet dream is essentially, just having a really vivid imagination. yeah, i would work on that cumming to early thing though...jerk off more or something. haha. :]
    " I won't be happy till I'm as famous as God"-Madonna

rihanna (show them how to perform with exhaustion)
    drake (show them how to write a great song)
    michael jackson (show them what it means to be a King)
    lady gaga (show them what it means to work hard endlessly)
    madonna (show them what it means to be a God)
    janet jackson (show them what it means to be elegant and be a super star)

(Joshua)

One time, I was masturbating for a while, and I was playing with my balls at the same time. I kept stopping and going, and at one point, I stopped stroking my penis and just played with my balls. I came without even touching my penis.

(Michael)

i've cummed once without touching! i was rubbing my girlfriend.. haha but she wasnt rubbing me yet
    tsoob likes this.

(Jacob)

I have done this before but it was from anal masturbation. Like I won't be jerking off but I will have something in my butt and and it will make me cum
    hey !
    17/Male/USA
    curious

I like talking to people!

(Richard)
    Album
    Member Photo Albums

never happened to me!
    meh...

if lei of starwars makes you horny you penis makes pre cum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast