Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: I keep getting a boner while wrestling...

(Blake)

Default I keep getting a boner while wrestling...

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    I'm on my high school wrestling team, and a couple of times while wrestling during a match, I've gotten a boner, especially one time when I had to wrestle a girl. They are really noticeable when I get them. I told my dad, and he said it could just be from the friction of my singlet. But also there are a lot of hot girls who come to the matches and I can't help looking at them. When I was talking with some of my teammates, they said they have gotten an erection a few times too while wrestling. I get a boner sometimes when I'm wrestling a guy too. It's really embarrassing. I mean I even apologized once to this guy I wrestled at a match and he said "no worries dude, I get em too when wrestling sometimes".

I usually wear boxers or compression shorts under my singlet, but I've been thinking wearing briefs instead might help. One of my teammates also suggested that I should maybe masturbate before wrestling. I rubbed one out one time, but it didn't help, I still got hard. I'm not gay, I'm not turned on by guys, I have a girlfriend who I've had sex with by the way, so I don't understand why this is happening? I still keep getting a boner when wrestling a lot.

• Advertising

(Tyler)

Default Re: I keep getting a boner while wrestling...

Here's my opinion. You're a teenager... any type of high body contact is going to turn you on (no matter if it's from a guy or girl. whether you're gay or not) You have so many hormone's right now that that type of contact will turn you on and end up in a boner. No worries.
    Caboose129 and theruler123 like this.

(Tyler)

And about masturbating before a match, It works with some people, others it doesn't. I try to before my cross country meets so I don't get hard in those skimpy little shorts haha. If I do, there's no denying it. It helps me. You just gotta figure out what's good for you and stick to it.

Agreed
    Master of all i survey.M/15/Straight Lora Butera
    Eric Cartman: It's a man's obligation to stick his boneration in a women's separation; this sort of penetration will increase the population of the younger generation.
    Keep your eyes on those giger counters kiddies.Tick tick tickedy means run your ass out of there and pop some radaway for good measure.
    Thanks for listening chilllldren.
    Quote Originally Posted by childeofisis View Post
    Like it, hell, it's one of my best assets.
    but somehow putting 'stunning cunt' on a resume just doesn't seem like a job clincher.
    I guess it depends on what industry your in.LMAO

(Tyler)

I mean shoot... when I think about it I get a boner haha. We're teenage guys... it's what we do. Eat, sleep, and get hard :-)
    chemicalnova and theruler123 like this.

(Blake)

Quote Originally Posted by TigerBoi View Post
    I mean shoot... when I think about it I get a boner haha. We're teenage guys... it's what we do. Eat, sleep, and get hard :-)
    Haha, yeah agreed.

(jasen)

dude...don't you wear a jock for wrestling? i get hard too when i wrestle, but the jock makes it uncomfortable to get one.
    you wrestle girls? thats hot.....won't mind pinning them down

(Blake)

Quote Originally Posted by race2win View Post
    dude...don't you wear a jock for wrestling? i get hard too when i wrestle, but the jock makes it uncomfortable to get one.
    you wrestle girls? thats hot.....won't mind pinning them down
    Yeah I do wear one. But I mean I still get hard when I'm wearing it while wrestling. And yeah, I've had to wrestle a few girls. I nearly damn near cummed in my singlet when I wrestled one of em.

(Tyler)

Jack off, wear the jock strap, and concentrate on anything but the girl (or guy in some cases) that you're wrestling. Obviously you have to concentrate on them to beat them, but you know what I mean. When you wrestle next, come back and let us know how it goes.

(Blake)

Quote Originally Posted by TigerBoi View Post
    Jack off, wear the jock strap, and concentrate on anything but the girl (or guy in some cases) that you're wrestling. Obviously you have to concentrate on them to beat them, but you know what I mean. When you wrestle next, come back and let us know how it goes.
    Well I had my final match of the season yesterday. I jacked off before the match and I wore a jock strap at the match. I ended up getting a semi, but not a full boner. The friction was so bad in this match. Plus there was a girl wrestling too, but I didn't have to wrestle her, but looking at her and some girls in the bleachers (I couldn't help looking lol), kinda made me a little turned on. But yeah I think the jock helped a lot. I swear that one of the guys I wrestled though was pretty hard. Afterward he kept readjusting himself. Anyway, maybe I'm just too damn horny for my own good when it comes to looking at girls haha.

(Mark-o)

It's weird you wrestle with girls, isn't it?

I think it's normal to get boner in such close physical contact with someone, especially girls.
    If you have sex or no doesn't mean anything. I would probably have to be totally exhausted from 10 times having sex not to get a boner while wrestling with other girl.

(Blake)

Quote Originally Posted by tsoob View Post
    It's weird you wrestle with girls, isn't it?

I think it's normal to get boner in such close physical contact with someone, especially girls.
    If you have sex or no doesn't mean anything. I would probably have to be totally exhausted from 10 times having sex not to get a boner while wrestling with other girl.
    Yeah, I always thought it was kind of odd that our area does that. But anyway, I'm the same when it comes to wrestling a girl, there is no way I would be able to not get a boner while wrestling her.

(Blake)

i had the same problem one time, i tried wearing compression pants underneath my singlet, didnt work, so i tried a speedo, didn't work, so then i used my athletic cup from hockey and football and it didn't go away but it kept it from being noticeable.

(Tyler)

I've actually never had this problem. I run cross country and everyone (girls and guys) have practically nothing on haha. We wear tank-top-jersies, and those skimpy shorts. I guess because I'm so focused on my race and getting in the mind set and that there's so much adrenaline pumping through me that I never get a boner.

(Blake)

Yeah, same. I run cross country and track. All I wear is our tank top jerseys, compression shorts and the shorts. That's it besides shoes.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast