(Fernando M. H)

Lightbulb How to shave balls and pubes

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    I am wondering if any of you have a good way to shave or creams to use so that it does not itch.

Or maybe this can help,
    What do you use to shave?
    Where do you shave?
    How often do you shave?
    Fernando/M/18
    Seattle, WA, USA
    Interest in boys puberty. I like to meet new people and share experiences. Im friendly and open to any...BELIEVE ME, any discussion! LOL.

• Advertising

Default Re: How to shave balls and pubes

I don't use any shaving gel because then I feel I can't see what I'm doing properly. I just use an ordinary disposable razor to shave my balls. I always used to do it in the shower until last year when we had plumbers in working on the pipes and I discovered I could shave 'dry'. Always use a new and very sharp razor although.

(Rhys)

just use a really sharp razor and do it in the shower

y do u wanna tho but if u do better be careful cause if the razor slips lol

Banned

There are some specially made trimmers for the crotch area, though assuming you don't plan on buying one of those... just trim the hair first, and see how it looks/feels, if you still want to shave it afterward, a small amount of shaving cream down there, along with nice/slow strokes from a razor would be the idea way. Most shaving creams that you can buy from such stores as wal-mart, etc... would work just fine.

I would never shave my balls! You should trim (carefully) hair around the balls if you want it close, but never shave them... It just doesn't seem like the best thing to do...lol It's not the same texture of skin as on your pubic area. I mean people still do it (shaving balls), but I wouldn't recommend it...

But I say trim as close as you can get, then shave afterwards to use the razor less... Make sure the area is damp from warm water so the follicles are relaxed. Then apply the shaving cream... The pubic area is also not the same skin texture as on your face... Be patient, and take your time... Nicks will hurt a lot more as the area is more sensitive.. I tend to my pubic hair every blue moon... Like one, or twice a year (if that)... I just do it for kicks... Then I let it all grow back, and probably won't mess with it for another two years.lol

I tried to shave with shaving cream, but i got an iritation ( damn that one hurt like hell ). I usually shave down there when i shower, and instead of shaving cream I use mild soap and a sharp razor blade . Usually I shave my pelvic region, between legs, and the upper part of my tigh (dunno if I spelled corectly ).

Just for advice : don't rush yourself, take your time, or you will get cut. If you are to afraid to shave but you dont like long hair down there, you could always trim it. And yes problably it will itch you a little, but after a couple of more shaves, your skin will get used, and the itching will go away. It isn't that unpleasent.

Quote Originally Posted by fernandom View Post
    I am wondering if any of you have a good way to shave or creams to use so that it does not itch.

Or maybe this can help,
    What do you use to shave?
    Where do you shave?
    How often do you shave?
    If you're looking for a simple and easy way to prevent there from being any irritation after you shave your pubes, you will probably almost never find one. It's something that we were not meant to do, and therefore causes irritation when we do it. So the few times that I have shaved my pubes and balls, I find that using a shaving creme helps a lot. I use a Gillete Fusion (the non Power kind) on my face and on my balls so I also use the Gillete Fusion shaving creme. So, obviously you are going to have to trim the pubes as far down to the skin as possible or it won't work at all. After shaving you should use some kind of after shave to help reduce any chances of irritation. The times that I've shaved I have used Aqua Velva since it has a cooling feeling once it hits the skin. If you really want to reduce any irritation, you're going to have to shave often. If your pubes grow back fast, maybe on a weekly basis. If they're slow growing, maybe every two weeks. Just test things out and see what works best for you.
    I am 20-years-old. I go to college.
    past championship coverage:
    Olympics . World Cup

(Mitch)

electric shaver

(Jack)

I'd be very careful. With pubes you could use a regular razor, though I recommend using some kind of scissors to trim it down short first (keeps the razor fresh longer), and for you testicles... I have no idea. I'd never shave that, so I dunno. But take your time, sharp objects and working fast don't mix well with genitals.

Tounge Re: How to shave balls and pubes

To shave I use a manual razor and shaving foam for my pubic hair and shave a gap usually of about 1 inch in from where the tops of my legs/bottom of stomach meet my pubic region. As for my balls and the messy pubes on the bottom half of my dick, I usually cut with sharp scissors, and for my bum hairs I cut them with a mirror and sharp scissors once a month. Persoally I find that this does not itch!

As for how often; at home I shave my pubic region (just my pubic region) once every 3 days and at my GF's house (I live at her house about 3 days per week), she makes me shave my pubic region in my usual fasion twice a day!

use an electric razor. gives it that shadow finish!

(~Peco2004~)

~!~Peco2004~!~

(grayson)

to get the cleanest shave that ive ever gotten i lay in a warm bath for awhile. the longer the better. then i use a new, never used razor and go very slowly and use lots of shaving cream. i just sit on the side of the tub and every once in awhile dip your body back into the warm water and lather back up with shaving cream.

(ロビイ)
    Banned

I use an electric trimmer. So it's really short, but not short enough to get ingrown/itchy. best of both worlds. So I would suggest that to anyone who finds shaving to be bothersome.

Thread Information