Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Masturbating into a conditioner bottle

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    So i was taking a shower and the conditioner bottle was almost empty so i decide to take the top off and get the rest of it out. But i got curious and stuck my penis in the bottle while it was hard and started stroking with it and it felt really good. Would that be safe for me to masterbate into it out of the shower also? Its a Pantine Pro-V Conditioner bottle so the hole is pretty big but tight enough for me to slide in

• Advertising

(Declan)

Default Re: Masterbating into a conditioner bottle

If there is any chance of getting stuck, I would be careful - and also make sure you don't do it too regularly as excessive exposure to the conditioner could cause irritation. Otherwise enjoy, and if nothing else please have some scissors nearby to cut yourself out *shudder*
    My Blog - A Life in Lines - Spread the Word
    Teacher - Learner - Emotion Coach - Former Global, H&D and H&A moderator - Thinker

If you feel that way about me... why don't you try and act nicely?
    You never know what you might see, when you try, and try, and try...

I'm never told that my difference, will pay off in every instance.
    and with all these double meanings I have doubted my resistance.
    Only then; a time of change seems a part of of our existence
    Tell me how I'm supposed to keep you close with all I've witnessed.

(Travis)

Quote Originally Posted by Spin View Post
    If there is any chance of getting stuck, I would be careful - and also make sure you don't do it too regularly as excessive exposure to the conditioner could cause irritation. Otherwise enjoy, and if nothing else please have some scissors nearby to cut yourself out *shudder*
    I agree just be very careful you dont get stuck that would be a bad thing to get stuck.

yeah be carefull- im assuming you are younger and still have as skinny penis- as it gets thicker- stuff like that wont work so enjoy it now-- and like they said be careful- esp if you start growing, as you might find it just doesnt fit anymore -- and it would suck to figure that out when you are in it, and then get the rest of the way hard and cant get it out...

(Jason)

Eww... I just realized that semen looks a bit like conditioner... Make sure no one elses uses it if you leave it in there...

(Cody)

It wasn’t made for that purpose, I would not take the chance of some how injuring yourself, it is not worth it.

(Dan Finley)

do whatever you want. your a boy and boys should be boys!!
    19/bi/male......

Oreo Dan... is my nickname.
    Feel free to message me at anytime.

all my love we were created carnivores and much like dinosaurs we will die but live forever, yes forever in the soil from which we came....

If your in the shower, why not just jerk away down into the drain rather then into a conditioner bottle? That doesn't make much sense.

(Nice^)
    RichardM2013 Member i<3Boobies!'s Avatar

i used to do tht....till "he" got bigger!! then it ddnt fit...so i think its safe but yea be aware of wat ur doen cuz ur dick can get stuck....
    S2C
    Stand Up To Cancer

MARC
    ECKō
    Cut & Sew

Proud LifeStream Donor

i ❤ country music

(Joseph)

i would just say be careful..lol

Quote Originally Posted by Austin.. View Post
    If your in the shower, why not just jerk away down into the drain rather then into a conditioner bottle? That doesn't make much sense.
    I started thinking this was a way to catch the semen and, if so it would certainly work though it would be safer to hold it so your penis is just outside the bottle but aiming into it rather than actually through the opening.

On further reading though I now think the question is actually about putting one's penis through the opening for the sensation of sliding in and out. Of course this will work when the penis is exactly the right size (girth) - big enough to get some friction and small enough not to get stuck.

The risk is, of course, that as one's penis grows the risk of getting stuck increases and when you do get it stuck the bit stuck inside swells up and makes it even harder to get out at which point the solution is cut up the bottle to remove it. You wouldn't want the embarrassment of having to go to the hospital or doctors though for them to do this. You could have scissors to hand so you could attempt it yourself or you could play safe and, if you want to stick your penis into something, try something soft instead.

damn wish i could fit mine in haha
    21/m/gay

Quote Originally Posted by Steve-UK View Post
    I started thinking this was a way to catch the semen and, if so it would certainly work though it would be safer to hold it so your penis is just outside the bottle but aiming into it rather than actually through the opening.

On further reading though I now think the question is actually about putting one's penis through the opening for the sensation of sliding in and out. Of course this will work when the penis is exactly the right size (girth) - big enough to get some friction and small enough not to get stuck.

The risk is, of course, that as one's penis grows the risk of getting stuck increases and when you do get it stuck the bit stuck inside swells up and makes it even harder to get out at which point the solution is cut up the bottle to remove it. You wouldn't want the embarrassment of having to go to the hospital or doctors though for them to do this. You could have scissors to hand so you could attempt it yourself or you could play safe and, if you want to stick your penis into something, try something soft instead.

but unless it's an empty bottle it's a waste of product and your in the shower!!!! there is a drain there that makes things disappear lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin.. View Post
    Exactly. why risk getting stuck inside and having a rather embarrassing problem to explain to your parents lol.

But whatever floats your boat. Just be careful.

(Kyle)

Quote Originally Posted by ijustwantanswer View Post
    So i was taking a shower and the conditioner bottle was almost empty so i decide to take the top off and get the rest of it out. But i got curious and stuck my penis in the bottle while it was hard and started stroking with it and it felt really good. Would that be safe for me to masterbate into it out of the shower also? Its a Pantine Pro-V Conditioner bottle so the hole is pretty big but tight enough for me to slide in
    LOL dude for realz.......what happens if u get super excited and your dick gets too big and cant come out?? I wouldnt wanna go to my mom or dad with a bottle around my boner asking for help.....thats all I can say
    If you spend your life worrying about what others think of you, you'll never be you.
    -Tyler Hall

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast