Default Dick noticeably stretches from jerking off every day?

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    Does jerking off make your dick longer? I've been jerking off at least once a day for a bout a year now since I first started jerking off and I've noticed that my dick is longer than when I used to get erections before i ever jerked off for the first time. Also the foreskin seems allot stretchier and also seems long at the tip then it used to. Is this from jerking off? Does this mean that if someone looked there they would be able to tell that I jerk off? Is it normal for it to stretch out at least a little bit like that from the regular pulling at it from jerking off all the time? Will it get any worse? I know worse sounds like a funny way to describe it but I'm not talking about my dick itself (Of course I don't mind that stretching out) but if I'm stretching out my foreskin and making the tip stick out more from jerking off I don't want it to be obvious like am I doing it to rough or something to make this happen? Should I only jerk off with the foreskin pulled back so that I don't make the foreskin any bigger?

• Advertising

(Irreducible Complexity.)
    Quiltbag Founder. Member Jacques Lacan's Avatar

Default Re: Dick noticeably stretches from jerking off every day?

Your foreskin may have stretched, but only a tiny bit. No one will be able to tell you masturbate simply by looking at your penis.

No, your penis does not grow because you've been masturbating. You said it yourself: "Over a year" (para.), that's just normal growth.

You have no worries here.

Also: I recommend not using size 1 font, that's asking to be flamed. This time, I've edited it for you .
    My god! Is this pure ideology? That. Is. Bananas​.

Thanks.

Yeah. It's the foreskin stretching from jerking off that I was mainly concerend with not my dick. I tend to go really fast and kind of rough to make it feel stronger when I jerk off and I just hope it doesn't stretch anymore.

I think I overstretch the foreskin when I'm jerking off by making bigger exaggerated up and down thursting motions instead of just doing it in short up and downs. It feels better that way. I always hold it tight too so that probably doesn't help. I hold it tight against my dick instead of holdiong it lose. I have to do it tight like that or else it doesn't feel as intense when I'm reaching orgasm and when I cum. That is usually when I'm the roughest with it and when it is probably getting strectched out.

Maybe you're right about no one noticing but I can see a big change with the shape of it continually over time, especially right at the tip.

Of course you can see a difference, it's your penis. No one else will have seen it every day for the past... however many years. Unless you've got steel hands, you're OK.

Thanks. That makes sense. But I do have a problem that becuase of the foreskin my cum only shoots out straight when the foreskin's pulled back. Should I keep it pulled back when I cum or is it better to keep it covered even though it prevents my cum from shooting? It's sensitive to touch the uncovered glans but at the same time I would think that if I get used to touching it it would feel better than touching it with the foreskin over it becuase I would be touching it directly instead of indirectly throught the foreskin and would therefore be getting more intense stimulation.

You should not prevent your semen from going SPLAT; it needs to be ejaculated (as in: propelled forwards), not kept around. In the same way that it's healthy to urinate after you ejaculate, it's healthy to get all of the semen out when you jizz too.

The glans is one of the most sensitive bits of the penis, so, ja, is bound to be quite sensitive! You don't need to retract your foreskin to masturbate - though it will help both with sex, and with cleaning. Considering it has to be pulled back for cleaning (daily!) and makes it easier to put a condom on; you might as well get used to it.

For advice on how to get used to it: 2009 Foreskin/Uncut Questions

Read that .

Ok. But like should I keep the foreskin pulled back all the time when I am jerking off or only while I am ejaculating? I mean like when you say I might as well get used to it do you mean get used to having it pulled back when I cum or do you mean get used to touching the glans while I jerk off?

Considering the fact that the glans is sensitive do you suggest I try to get used to touching it and touch it while I jerk off to get used to touching it for cleaning and other stuff, is that what you're saying or do you mean just get used to pulling the foreskin back when I cum but not touching it to jerk off?

If you are suggesting that I touch the glans while jerking off does that mean that I will need lube in order to do that because i will have my foreskin retracted?

Quote Originally Posted by gnibe View Post
    Ok. But like should I keep the foreskin pulled back all the time when I am jerking off or only while I am ejaculating? I mean like when you say I might as well get used to it do you mean get used to having it pulled back when I cum or do you mean get used to touching the glans while I jerk off?

Considering the fact that the glans is sensitive do you suggest I try to get used to touching it and touch it while I jerk off to get used to touching it for cleaning and other stuff, is that what you're saying or do you mean just get used to pulling the foreskin back when I cum but not touching it to jerk off?

If you are suggesting that I touch the glans while jerking off does that mean that I will need lube in order to do that because i will have my foreskin retracted?
    Wow, you're putting a lot of thought into this. I don't think anyone consciously decides whether or not to retract their foreskin when they're masturbating. I was only saying that it needs to be retracted a bit when you ejaculated so that you can make sure it's easier to clean up and that no semen is left in or around your urethra. You don't need to 'touch the glans' so to speak - I can't imagine that'll feel that fabulous, unless you're using lubricant, or having help. The glans don't need to be 'masturbated' in the conventional sense, and if you tried this sans foreskin, you'd probably find yourself in a lot of discomfort.

Get used to retracting it because it's useful in general.

(Rick)

After years of personal research and experimentation, I can positvly state that jerking off does not make your dick longer, though I do keep trying!

The extra skin you have (because you are uncircumcised) is so that it can slide up and down without needing lube, so while jerking off it's fine for it to cover the glans, but while you are ejaculating it should be retracted. Another thing to keep in mind is that if you are wearing a condom, it should be fully retracted before putting the condom on. If you aren't used to much stimulation on the glans, any direct stimulation of the glans could be too intense. I would say that touching it would be a help make it a little less sensitive.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

18/gay/male

Captain Obvious Member

Does jerking off make your dick longer? I've been jerking off at least once a day for a bout a year now since I first started jerking off and I've noticed that my dick is longer than when I used to get erections before i ever jerked off for the first time. Also the foreskin seems allot stretchier and also seems long at the tip then it used to. Is this from jerking off? Does this mean that if someone looked there they would be able to tell that I jerk off? Is it normal for it to stretch out at least a little bit like that from the regular pulling at it from jerking off all the time? Will it get any worse? I know worse sounds like a funny way to describe it but I'm not talking about my dick itself (Of course I don't mind that stretching out) but if I'm stretching out my foreskin and making the tip stick out more from jerking off I don't want it to be obvious like am I doing it to rough or something to make this happen? Should I only jerk off with the foreskin pulled back so that I don't make the foreskin any bigger?
    No, your dick is no getting longer from masturbation. You've gone through a year in the heart of puberty, your penis is longer because it's grown as it almost always does during puberty. It's not because of masturbating.

(Josh)

right wanking has not mad eit bigger you started a year ago and your are now a year older it grew funnily enoguh thats what happens in puberty lol dont worry

(Cameron)

You grew, but not because you j/o. I'm cut so idk about the foreskin...but I do know that they can sometimes stick out a considerable distance.

(Tyler)

You didnt stretch you grew simple as that
    If you call a quiz a quisacle what do you call a test?