Default Can masturbation cause pregnancy help put my mind at ease

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    Ok this is really disturbing me, I masturbated last night around 11 and it was a mess, like it got on my hands and on the bathroom floor. I began to freak out after i remembered my step sister was spending the night, I got a thought in my head that she might get pregnant or something from using the bathroom i masturbated in. After that I went to the bathroom and started using disinfecting wipes on the floor and toilet seat just incase and then a wiped the floor and toilet seat dry with a dirty towel that was in the bathroom. I looked it up and basicly googled "how long does sperm last outside the body" some answers said it died anywhere from instantly to 72hours the majority of the answers said around 1-3 hours. I relaxed and went to sleep around 2, just about an hour ago I saw my step sister walk out of the shower with the same towel I wiped up the floor after I disinfected it. But I think I also wiped my hands on it when I had semen on my hands. So the question is. Shes not gonna get pregnant is she? And how long could it really last on a dry towel? Thanks so much im worried sick.

• Advertising

Default Re: Can masturbation cause pregnancy help put my mind at ease

Quote Originally Posted by ScrewReality View Post
    Ok this is really disturbing me, I masturbated last night around 11 and it was a mess, like it got on my hands and on the bathroom floor. I began to freak out after i remembered my step sister was spending the night, I got a thought in my head that she might get pregnant or something from using the bathroom i masturbated in. After that I went to the bathroom and started using disinfecting wipes on the floor and toilet seat just incase and then a wiped the floor and toilet seat dry with a dirty towel that was in the bathroom. I looked it up and basicly googled "how long does sperm last outside the body" some answers said it died anywhere from instantly to 72hours the majority of the answers said around 1-3 hours. I relaxed and went to sleep around 2, just about an hour ago I saw my step sister walk out of the shower with the same towel I wiped up the floor after I disinfected it. But I think I also wiped my hands on it when I had semen on my hands. So the question is. Shes not gonna get pregnant is she? And how long could it really last on a dry towel? Thanks so much im worried sick.

No. She isnt. Sperm is not going to survive an hour out in the open. Not a chance at all. You dont need to take all these preventative measures. Just fire off in the toilet or into a kleenex and toss it into the garbage can. There is nothing to fear here.

Quote Originally Posted by Romosexual View Post
    No. She isnt. Sperm is not going to survive an hour out in the open. Not a chance at all. You dont need to take all these preventative measures. Just fire off in the toilet or into a kleenex and toss it into the garbage can. There is nothing to fear here.
    thanks man I just got extremely worried about it

Quote Originally Posted by ScrewReality View Post
    She is not going to get pregnant from using a toilet seat that you accidentally got cum on. It's just not going to happen. Plus sperm only survive outside of the body for a couple of hours. If you were masturbating around 11, the chances that she would be using that bathroom by the time the sperm would have died are very very slim.
    I am 20-years-old. I go to college.
    past championship coverage:
    Olympics . World Cup

(Kyle)
    Banned

Just reiterating what others said before me that you have nothing to fear.

I wanted to point out to you that even when a couple is TRYING for pregnancy through intercourse, in some cases the environment of the vagina and uterus kills sperm before it can even reach the egg (always use a condom though, never risk it). So if you cum out in the open, already the sperm are starting to die and a female making external contact with it isn't going to get pregnant.

Best way to clean up after masturbating is having tissues and some hand soap/sanitizer nearby and you'll be fine.

Hope this helps.

She's not going to get pregnant.
    Not only does sperm not last long outside of the body - but you used disinfecting spray, and than wiped it with a towel.

Even if she did use the same towel, semen dries - quickly.
    So even if she did wipe herself with the semen towel, it was most likely dry and the semen was dead.
    BORN †HIS WAY
    DON'T BE A DRAG JUST BE A QUEEN.

No.

What site said 3 hours? ,lol
    AIM ask me...or look at my profile haha

(Mark)

Quote Originally Posted by *T Ř D D View Post
    She's not going to get pregnant.
    Not only does sperm not last long outside of the body - but you used disinfecting spray, and than wiped it with a towel.

Even if she did use the same towel, semen dries - quickly.
    So even if she did wipe herself with the semen towel, it was most likely dry and the semen was dead.
    Exactly.

Banned

the odds of it reaching her vagina anyway er slim

The odds of it reaching her vagina are very slim and all of the sperm should die by now.
    No signature available.

lockerz.com - Want an account? PM me to send you the invitation! You get 100% of all your points.

(Phil)

Short answer:

No.

Long answer:

Nooooooooooooo.
    Bitch.

u83

sperm isnt going 2 last that long especially not with disinfectant. And even if it did she'd have to get the exact spermy bit on the towel on her vagina and then its not that likely the sperm would get in and if it did she might not even be ovulating. I wudnt worry

u83

Probably shud hav thrown that towel away tho since u wiped the toilet with it

Banned

I saw this documentary about pregnancy and human sperm dosnt live past an hour. FUNFACT: Yet dogs sperm lives for weeks