Cry Weird stuff on penis

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    Ok, there's 2 things i'm extremely worried about and is freaking me out.
    First, on the shaft of my penis, all over it, are these little hole type things, where if i sorta squeeze them, this white stuff comes out... It's not semen i don't think...
    Second, some of the pubic hair on my testicles turned all white and looked like it was dying or something. So, i pulled some out and it started bleeding.
    Help pelase, i'm really scared =[

• Advertising

(Daniel)
    Banned

Default Re: Weird stuff on penis

First can you describe the holes a little more?

(Irreducible Complexity.)
    Quiltbag Founder. Member Jacques Lacan's Avatar
    My Diary
    ( 1 )

Quote Originally Posted by austin12313 View Post
    Ok, there's 2 things i'm extremely worried about and is freaking me out.
    First, on the shaft of my penis, all over it, are these little hole type things, where if i sorta squeeze them, this white stuff comes out... It's not semen i don't think...
    Second, some of the pubic hair on my testicles turned all white and looked like it was dying or something. So, i pulled some out and it started bleeding.
    Help pelase, i'm really scared =[
    --The former sound like spots. However, it could be a lot of things. Check this list:

Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post
    C - Bumps and White Spots On the Penis

Many guys around the time of puberty notice various types of whitish pimply bumps on their penises. These are very common and in most cases normal and harmless. Now, some bumps can be the result of a sexually transmitted disease....so guys who have been sexually active and cannot identify their bumps as falling under the following categories should get checked out by a doctor. But most commonly, penis bumps will fall into one or more of the following categories:

1) Hair follicles. These are small white bumps that appear on the testicles and also on perhaps the first inch or two of the penis (closest to the part where the penis attaches to the body). There might also be a few additional bumps along the underneath side of the penis, further out on the shaft. Many of these will have pubic hairs growing from them, but some may not have hair until later in puberty, or even never at all. Hair follicles are a normal part of every penis, and every guy has them. There is no need to worry about or do anything about hair follicles.

2) Pimples & Whiteheads. These can occur anywhere on the penis. They can sometimes get a little reddish...or stay white....or even be black (blackheads). They are the same identical condition as blackheads and whiteheads that occur on the face, and should be treated the same way...with once-daily gentle washing with soap and water. Eventually they will go away. It is also possible to "squeeze" them which will cause a whitish pus to be released just as with blackheads on the face....but of course that is not recommended as it can lead to inflammation/infection which might ultimately require antibiotics and a doctor's visit. So it's best to avoid that and just let them go away on their own with daily washing.

3) Pearly penile papules. This is another common condition. Not everyone has them, but they are NOT an STD or anything to worry about...just another normal variation of human penis! For more information on pearly penile papules, see the following link:
    http://www.emedicine.com/DERM/topic313.htm

Q: I have white blisters on my penis they are not sore or red I have many of them that are barley noticeable that are all located underneath the shaft near the hairline but there is one that sticks out more and is bigger than the others. I am a virgin therefore it cant be an STD but I am nervous that something might be wrong. Thanks for your time in reading this letter and responding to my question.

A: I'm assuming by your description "blister" you are actually meaning "a whitish bump" and not a fluid filled lesion that is usually painful and breaks open and drains. Given your description of these lesions, these sound like benign skin structures, and not something to be concerned about. The one larger lesion also sounds normal, but if you have any question at all about it, we encourage you to have a health center provider take a look and give you an opinion. Here is an explanation of penile bumps derived from Dr. Bill Lloyd's Q&A on the web at the Thrive Online website that I hope will be helpful:

Everyone's skin include hair follicles, sebaceous glands which are always associated with hair follicles, apocrine glands, also usually associated with a hair follicle and eccrine glands which produce sweat and are not connected to hair follicles.

Hair follicles are found on the scrotum, and along the shaft of the penis out to the end of the foreskin, although the hairs that they produce may not be visible. These tiny fine hairs are called vellus hairs, in contrast to terminal hairs which are coarser, longer and darker. These are the hairs on our scalps, armpits, pubic areas, and other areas depending on sex and general hairiness.

Apocrine glands make a form of sweat, and are found in the armpits, around the nipples, around the pubic areas and the buttocks. In some people they are very prone to becoming infected, resulting in recurrent abscesses in these areas.

Sebaceous glands are found wherever hairs are found. They produce a white oily substance called sebum, and if squeezed this material can be pushed out. I don't advise squeezing them though. It hurts and may cause them to become infected. White heads on the face are enlarged sebaceous glands. Sebaceous cysts, which may occur anywhere, are cysts caused by a blockage of the sebaceous gland forcing the sebum to build up into a cyst instead of being released normally on the the surface of the skin. In most areas of the skin, the sebaceous glands cannot be seen, because the skin itself is thick, but on the penis, where the skin is thin and fine, the sebaceous glands may be very prominent. It is these glands that form the small bumps. For some reason, when the hairs produced by the hair follicles are fine and invisible, the sebaceous glands connected to the follicle are often large. Therefore, someone looking at the skin of the penis may not see the almost invisible hair, but will notice the prominent bump of the sebaceous gland. Stretching the skin on the penis will make these glands stand out even more.

What other kinds of bumps could we be confusing these sebaceous glands with? On the penis, as anywhere else, a sebaceous gland can become infected, forming what we would call a pimple if it were on the face. When this happens on the penis, the resulting bump becomes red, like a pimple, and may have an obvious head. This is not an STD.

Genital Warts obviously can occur on the penis. On the shaft of the penis where they might be confused with the sebaceous glands, they tend to be flat-topped small bumps with a roughened surface. A magnifying glass may be necessary to appreciate the roughness, but they should not usually be confused with the sebaceous glands. Nothing can be squeezed out of a wart. They are, of course, usually considered an STD. However, warts elsewhere, like the fingers, are common in children and are not transmitted sexually. These may occasionally be planted on the scrotum or penis by scratching.

Genital herpes usually appears as a cluster of small bumps on a red base, which quickly lose their tops and become a cluster of small ulcers. They are usually stinging or painful. Sebaceous glands are never painful unless they have become infected, or have been squeezed too hard.

Molluscum contagiosum are small bumps, pink to yellow in color, which may occur around the pubic region, although I have not seen them out near the end of the penis. They have a typical flat dimpled top, not rough like a wart, not smooth and rounded like a sebaceous gland. They are caused by a virus, and are not an STD. They are very common in children.

(This is Christian again with a final word on these bumps: Please note that masturbation has nothing to do with causing or preventing any of the above conditions. )
    Is it any of those?

--The later sounds a lot like trichomycosis. Shaving it should alleviate the problem. If it doesn't, apply a 'drying' powder (talc, baby powder, etc.), and that should do it.

Don't worry, but some advice:

--Don't squeeze anything that 'grows' on your penis.
    --If you're really worried, go to a doctor.
    --You bled because you PULLED your pubic hair out, that should never be done. It's the same as ripping your hair out. Ouch! Trim or shave if you want to rid of it!
    My god! Is this pure ideology? That. Is. Bananas​.

(will)

sounds like you got a std man, go to a doctor about this. syphilas is my guess though

My Diary
    ( 1 )

Quote Originally Posted by monopoly man View Post
    sounds like you got a std man, go to a doctor about this. syphilas is my guess though
    How? Syphilis doesn't present like this, at all. At least, nowhere I've read.

Well most of them feel like little lumps under the skin of my shaft, but after closer inspection, they're actually little holes. I don't mean like craters, but they're there, and i'm really self consious so i avoid any sexual contact with girls.

My Diary
    ( 1 )

Are you circumcised by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by monopoly man View Post
    I'm a virgin, i've never gotten a bj or hj, a girl has never even touched my penis
    How could i have possibly gotten an STD?

Quote Originally Posted by Lawl View Post
    Are you circumcised by any chance?
    No, i'm uncircumsized

Sebaceous glands are found wherever hairs are found. They produce a white oily substance called sebum, and if squeezed this material can be pushed out. I don't advise squeezing them though. It hurts and may cause them to become infected. White heads on the face are enlarged sebaceous glands. Sebaceous cysts, which may occur anywhere, are cysts caused by a blockage of the sebaceous gland forcing the sebum to build up into a cyst instead of being released normally on the the surface of the skin. In most areas of the skin, the sebaceous glands cannot be seen, because the skin itself is thick, but on the penis, where the skin is thin and fine, the sebaceous glands may be very prominent. It is these glands that form the small bumps. For some reason, when the hairs produced by the hair follicles are fine and invisible, the sebaceous glands connected to the follicle are often large. Therefore, someone looking at the skin of the penis may not see the almost invisible hair, but will notice the prominent bump of the sebaceous gland. Stretching the skin on the penis will make these glands stand out even more.
    I believe this is what they are. Do they ever go away?

My Diary
    ( 1 )

They might fade or go away when you're through with puberty. Long story short: influx of hormones causes extra stimulation of sebaceous glands and thus makes 'em a bit icky. Leave them alone, but keep the area clean and hygienic. Wash frequently downstairs. Whilst this is probably what it is, self-diagnosis, or diagnosing over the internet is sketchy at best. I would thus recommend you visit a doctor just to make sure everything is fine!

Quote Originally Posted by Lawl View Post
    They might fade or go away when you're through with puberty. Long story short: influx of hormones causes extra stimulation of sebaceous glands and thus makes 'em a bit icky. Leave them alone, but keep the area clean and hygienic. Wash frequently downstairs. Whilst this is probably what it is, self-diagnosis, or diagnosing over the internet is sketchy at best. I would thus recommend you visit a doctor just to make sure everything is fine!
    Thanks for your help, lol
    I was really freaking out

My Diary
    ( 1 )

It's what we're here for. . When you've been to the doctors, feel free to come back and let us know how it went! We're always pleased when things work out!