Thread: Shaving bush

(Sam)

Question Shaving bush

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    I am 14 with a 6.5inch dick. I have a very thick monster bush and a thick happy trail! I have heard chicks don't like lots of hair down there I have never shaved down there any guys that can tell me how let me know thanks!

• Advertising

I was born in Buffalo, New York. However, if you're reading this, I've likely already moved to Chicago, Illinois.

Default Re: Shaving bush

Girls don't necessarily care if you have a lot of hair, it's a matter of preference. Remember, not everything you hear from the other boys at school is more than them trying to sound impressive, like they have any idea what they're saying. That said, if you really want to shave down there, go ahead, it isn't weird, it's just not necessary. You could also just trim it to a shorter length, which I would recommend instead of shaving it off completely.

Edit: As for how to, here's a helpful link:
    http://hairremoval.about.com/od/shav...mens-pubic.htm
    Jurisprudence
    γνώσεις

"My mother said I must always be intolerant of ignorance
    but understanding of illiteracy. That some people,
    unable to go to school, were more educated and more
    intelligent than college professors."

- Maya Angelou

"No one can make you feel inferior without your
    consent
    ."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt
    تسامح

(Declan)

What on earth has your penis size got to do with shaving?

I would say you're better off, if you want to reduce the amount of hair you've got in your pubic area, to just use scissors and trim is shorter. Getting rid of your hair entirely is a fairly rash move to make if you're not sure if you'll like it. Also, there's nothing to suggest girls don't like hair, as long as it's kept in shape - so don't feel you have to get rid of it entirely. In fact, any girl who won't like you because of it, isn't worth liking back.
    My Blog - A Life in Lines - Spread the Word
    Teacher - Learner - Emotion Coach - Former Global, H&D and H&A moderator - Thinker

If you feel that way about me... why don't you try and act nicely?
    You never know what you might see, when you try, and try, and try...

I'm never told that my difference, will pay off in every instance.
    and with all these double meanings I have doubted my resistance.
    Only then; a time of change seems a part of of our existence
    Tell me how I'm supposed to keep you close with all I've witnessed.

(Steven)

Hey your 14 and I guess only just recently got all your pubes(maybe still dont have them all). BUt untill you have done satuff with a girl you have no idea what she may like.

Getting pubes is all part of groing up and for myself I took 13 or so years to get them so I am not going to shave them off in a hurry. If you want to trim then maybe that will be your best bet. But at 14 an wanting to shave all you pubes off already I cant see why you want to do that.

(James)

to shave:
    you want to trim them first.... be VERY CARFUL throughout this entire process cus sharp cutting objects+sensitive areas= not good. so u want to trim them... like with like scissors u can ind if a manicure kit... or if u have like a trimmer that wuld be best.
    then using LOTS of shaving cram shave.... BUT BE SUPER CAREFUL. USE A LOT OF SHAVING CREAM more to protect your skin. and you want to rinse it off, probably in cooler water.
    then make sure to MOISTURIZE o your skin wont be AS irritated.
    the first time you do it you will probably have some irritation... but the moree often and carefully you do it the less.
    So just be careful and have fun.

Kwisatz Haderach Global Moderator delerium's Avatar

Trim it first and see how you like it. Then decide if you want to shave it. You may be happy with just the trim.
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Please don't post.

Quote Originally Posted by bandgeek7350 View Post
    yall can be unsensitive assholes if they want to

Wehe dem Kind, das beim Kuss auf die Stirn salzig schmekt, es ist verhext und muss bald sterben.

Global Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Spin View Post
    What on earth has your penis size got to do with shaving?

I would say you're better off, if you want to reduce the amount of hair you've got in your pubic area, to just use scissors and trim is shorter. Getting rid of your hair entirely is a fairly rash move to make if you're not sure if you'll like it. Also, there's nothing to suggest girls don't like hair, as long as it's kept in shape - so don't feel you have to get rid of it entirely. In fact, any girl who won't like you because of it, isn't worth liking back.

Maybe he thinks that since hes soooooo big that it will be more difficult to shave with all that meat he is packing.

Honestly dude, go with what D said. Most girls anyways aren't going to care what so ever how you keep your pubes maintained. But its still nice to keep stuff looking neat and clean. So just take some scissors and clean it up

(Anonymous)

Everyone has their own preference on pubic hair length, so you cant really say that all girls dislike a lot of hair, although some certainly will. I figured trimming would be the best idea at first, at least then you can trim more if need be and finally shave if thats what you really do want.