Thread: Pee Desperation

Default Pee Desperation

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    Is there anyone else who's turned on by needing to pee? I like to hold it as long as I can until I lose control and let it go. I found that if I start to masturbate just before I start peeing I get a really intense feeling and as soon as I'm done peeing I jerk off. I also like to try to stop once I've started peeing and hold it back as long as I can. Sometimes I pee into some kind of cloth like a towel or just wet my underwear. I love the feeling I get when I'm about to lose it and start peeing. I start breathing heavily, my heart races, there's a fluttering sensation in my belly, and I feel my muscles weaken and slowly give way as the pee come spurting out. Then I try to stop it and usually manage to stop and start several times, whuch increases the feeling of desperation until I can't stop and i spray uncontrollably, unable to move, until my bladder is completely empty. Then, even though I actually think the pee itself is kind of nasty, I can't help masturbating until I have an amazing, intense orgasm that feels completely different from any regular one. I can't even describe it, but it makes normal masturbation seem pointless. When I cum I like to alternate betwen pushing, as if I'm trying to pee, and squeezing, like when you try to hold in your pee. After I cum, I don't feel like jacking off again but I can go back to doing the pee stuff right away, and sometimes I can even have a second or third orgasm after each time I pee. I think everyone should at least try holding their pee until they lose control and release it. It's an amazing feeling just by itself. I was wondering if there was anyone else who does this kind of thing, and how they do it.

• Advertising

Banned

Default Re: Pee Desperation

I can't say that I've ever felt aroused by needing to pee...much less peeing myself.That's TMI in my opinion. Govteen isn't the place to share stories.

It's apparently not an uncommon fetish, since we've had a few posters with it. A full bladder exerts pressure on the prostate. It's not something that every guy likes, but it is a fetish.
    "There are two things I know about white people: They love Matchbox 20, and they're terrified of curses."

(James)

im not turned on by pee. but hey if its hot to u go for all the golden showers u want
    add me on my myspace
    Is a believer in mermaids

(Jack)
    16~USA Member

I've done it before and u just made me want to do it again.

i like to keep my showers golden free

Storytelling isn't allowed here.
    hehe
    p101 moderator

Thread Information