(Ben Leveque)

Cry every time i masturbate i swell

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    every time i toss off, i swell....
    its VERY uncomfortable for a few hours....
    no pain, its jst awkward....

anyone kno wot the hell is happenin?

• Advertising

(One Night Stand-off)

Default Re: every time i masturbate i swell

>>Boys Puberty>>

Your penis swells? You might be masturbating a little rough. Take a few days off, then when you do it next take it slow and don't grip so hard. Your penis will thank you...

(Mike)

Just to get the obvious out of the way, you're not referring to an erection as swelling, are you? Because that would be perfectly normal.

Otherwise, I'm at a loss. Does the whole thing swell, or just a particular part?

My Diary
    ( 1 )

As rob said have a few days off wanking and see if it helps
    Everybody wants to rule the world

(Guess my name, win $500)
    Sexiii Boi 1999 Diary Administrator David_'s Avatar
    Album
    Member Photo Albums

Probably just doing it to hard, or maybe it's the erection?
    -[Diary Manager]-
    ______
    -
    Diary HQ -Diary List
    -New Diary Requests

Custom Face By: Brad (
    Poseidon.)
    Burn it Down to the ground

"If I had done it for the money I'd have been a motherfucking lawyer"
    -Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Make That Money

[[II|/__~~~~__\|II]]
    [[II|\__~~~~__/|II]]

“The purpose of a storyteller is not to tell you how to think, but to give you questions to think upon.”
    -Brandon Sanderson, The Way of Kings

NOBODY READS THIS TEXT!

(Jason)

Um... Try lube?

yeah loosen ur grip dude! be a lil more gentle with yourself,
    Hey. Im 15 gay from the uk. Fun, friendly and always looking for new people.

(Ben Leveque)

lol, i am gentle, and i kno wot an erection is, lol, and its just the end o my dick =/

(Eric)

Dude just dont worrie about it the same thing happend to me when i was first starting but once you get use to it that should go away... just give it time.

(Ben Leveque)

im sorry, but plz guys, stop treatin me lyk ive never tosed off before, i have bin for lyk 4 yrs, lol, i jst int for a while cos my girlfriends out and i get a bit..... err...... needy, lol

(Irreducible Complexity.)
    Quiltbag Founder. Member Jacques Lacan's Avatar

Before I begin my medical magnum opus, bear in mind that I am in no way qualified to hand out diagnoses nor to make prognoses. The following guesses are simply that: guesses. They are taken from a bit of general knowledge, experience and some internet searching. In almost all of the situations I 100% advise you to seek medical assistance if you have recurring discomfort - even when there are some solutions you can try yourself I would still go the doctors. If you're not embarrassed, inform one of your parents - they will be able to help you out with any problems you may with getting there, being seen and getting taken seriously. Also, it is crucial to remember that your penis is just another part of your body - it just so happens to be a very important one; regular problems can also occur in your genitals. OK, I think that's enough disclaimer *adds one at the bottom*.

One other point: I am not trying to frighten you, nor over-dramatise your symptoms - I am just trying to create a list of all the possible causes it could be so you can see which best fits you. The chances are that you just have mild irritation, but below is, as far as I can see, an inexhaustible plethora of ideas as to what could be causing your problem.

Answering this question will help: are you circumcised or not? Based on your post history and the fact your girlfriend took GCSE's, I am going to assume you are British and are thus, most likely, uncircumcised. Some of the suggestions beneath are only going to apply to circumcised or uncircumcised men - I will make that clear at the beginning of each one.

There are a number of things that could be causing the swelling - although that's a rather ambiguous word to try and attempt a diagnosis from.

Overzealous masturbation.
    It is quite possible that you are just being overzealous; have you altered your masturbatory habits or been more aroused than normal (leading to too much masturbation)? Don't just palm this off; as it is probably the most logical explanation. Your course of action here should be to abstain from any kind of sexual stimulus for a few days and see if then pain dissipates - try waiting 2 or 3 days and then masturbating and see if it's any different.

Uncurcumcised.
    The second thing it could be is paraphimosis. This is when the foreskin is retracted for too long a period, getting permanently stuck underneath the head of the penis and cutting off circulation to the head. Ask yourself: is the foreskin in its fully retracted position; have you been retracting it more/further than usual and has there been any discomfort in your foreskin. However, this should be obvious to notice - as your foreskin will be partially or fully retracted (more so than normal); if this is the case - this could be the issue. If so, seek medical assistance to treat it (fairly simple). Also, for this, there would most probably be a pain rather than a discomfort - I just want to cover all the bases in case you are misjudging your symptoms.

Also, in case it is paraphimosis, there is a home treatment, lifted from this site:

http://www.doctorslounge.com/infecti...opic-6107.html

The quote reading thusly:

You can try to gently ease the foreskin back over the penis by using lubrication gel [...] Try using a simple lubricating gel that does not contain any sort of steroid such as KY Jelly, if that does not work any other simple lubricant that should be widely available from your local pharmacy.
    Also, this is just a home remedy. I would suggest you visit the doctors to make sure that you're not causing yourself any long term damage.

Uncircumcised.
    The polar opposite of that is phimosis. This is when you can't fully retract your foreskin - this may be causing you discomfort. For advice on phimosis, see here:

2009 Foreskin/Uncut Questions

In particular, the following quote:

Slide back your foreskin regularly, but in this case stretch it. This will help it “stretch” and become loose. Do this regularly, whenever possible, such as nightly, or even better, in the shower, since water makes it easier and keeps it moist. Once it starts sliding back, you should start washing under it. You may stretch it back, to the sides, or towards the front. Just don't force it back, because you risk getting it stuck behind the head. Once this corrects itself you won't have to worry about it and you'll be extremely satisfied with the foreskin's versatility; I promise.
    Circumcised or uncircumcised.
    Fourth of all; there may have been some trauma to the penis - think of it as just another body part: if you hit your finger then it swells, doesn't it? It may also be an infection (not necessarily sexually transmitted). In either of these cases, seek medical assistance again.

Another cause, could be dermatitis. Is there noticeable 'ballooning' accompanying the discomfort? If so; read on. From what I can see, dermatitis is usually contracted in one of the following ways: the penis coming into contact with an allergen or irritant - soap, shower gel etc.; if you've changed a product that you use frequently around your penis you could be causing irritation and then exacerbating it during masturbation. It could also be, as many people have suggested, rigorous masturbation which has caused some irritation. The symptoms of dermatitis tend to be recurring (the swelling and discomfort) but temporary; the course of action here (guess!) is to consult your doctor for some anti-inflammatories. If you think this is the problem please seek medical attention.

Finally, thank the lord, it could be a regular infection that you could pick up anywhere on your body. I mean things like fungal infections or general skin irritation by exposure to irritant chemicals or any new products you happen to be allergic to. Quel surprise, the root for medical absolution here is to see your doctor.

In case this is too much information for you to take in and pick and choose from, I will list the problems in brief and will add what I think you should do to rectify the situation:

• Overzealous/Rigorous masturbation: abstain from masturbation for 2 or 3 days, then masturbate and see if the discomfort and swelling reccurs.
    • Paraphimosis: foreskin trapped beneath the head of the penis; you can try lubricating it back into it's normal position, otherwise - seek medical assistance.
    • Phimosis: foreskin is too tight and cannot be retracted fully, causes discomfort; see the section in this post for self-help solutions or visit your doctor for alternate solutions.
    • Trauma: your penis has been knocked or such like; visit your doctor to get the swelling and discomfort down.
    • Dermatitis: masturbation or intercourse leads to a 'ballooning' or swelling of the penis - 100% seek medical attention.
    • Infection: not just an STI or UTI, could be any number of them - seek medical assistance for prescription of anti-inflammatory drugs.

To conclude: whether or not I am over-dramatising is erroneous here; if you have recurring discomfort in your penis then I urge you as strongly as I can to go and see your doctor. Whilst the chances are that it is nothing and that you are fine - it is better to be safe than sorry.

Last of all - I am NOT in any way medically trained, have no medical qualifications nor any real knowledge beyond what I've picked up over the last few years and through 2 minutes on Google. If you have recurring discomfort or if it develops into pain - visit your doctor. Period.
    My god! Is this pure ideology? That. Is. Bananas​.

(John)

BenLeveque, did lawl's post help you out?

(Ben Leveque)

yes, alot, ive literally just got off the phone to make a appointment with my docter, just to make sure, lol, thank you, alot, for your help...

(Ben Leveque)

oh, and lawl, ill love you, but only as a friend, because uve helped me out so much =D

cheers =D

Thread Information