Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: physical exam

(Justin)

Default physical exam

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    just want to know what you guys experienced during physical checkups. i got one lately and i'm so embarassed with the examination. i got to strip and so and got examined everywhere. are those things really necessary?
    15/ male/ straight

• Advertising

(da Silva)

Default Re: physical exam

Quote Originally Posted by kieferjustin View Post
    just want to know what you guys experienced during physical checkups. i got one lately and i'm so embarassed with the examination. i got to strip and so and got examined everywhere. are those things really necessary?
    Yep, that's the way physicals are usually done.

I guess so. I don't get emberassed during physicals. AT first it feels a lil weird but then it's just cool. By checking ur stuff they make sure everything's ok.

(Richie)

I've only ever heard of americans having to strip naked for physicals, so I dont think its necessary, just american...practice.

(Justin)

Quote Originally Posted by Freezer View Post
    I guess so. I don't get emberassed during physicals. AT first it feels a lil weird but then it's just cool. By checking ur stuff they make sure everything's ok.

i thinks its kinda weird when the doctor look into ur stuff and so, i got examined in my penis, balls, butt, also my pubes and pithair. why? i dont get it. im also embarass to tell my dad tho.
    15/ male/ straight

i thinks its kinda weird when the doctor look into ur stuff and so, i got examined in my penis, balls, butt, also my pubes and pithair. why? i dont get it. im also embarass to tell my dad tho.
    He wants to check ur tanner stage. There are stats how far a boy should be into puberty at a certain age. Like if ur 15 and ur balls haven't at least started to drop or u have no pubes than there might be something wrong. So to make sure everythings fine or to find anything's wrong before it's to late the doc needs to check ur stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Kruze View Post
    I've only ever heard of americans having to strip naked for physicals, so I dont think its necessary, just american...practice.

Naw, I'm from Germany and I have to get naked too durring my physical.

(One Night Stand-off)

I've never had to strip completely naked, just down to my boxers. But he does ask me to pull them down when he checks for Hernia, but that's it.
    One night and one more time. Thanks for the memories, even though they weren't so great. "He tastes like you only sweeter."

Custom Face by Scott.

There is no reason to be embarrassed. It is standard procedure during a physical for a doctor to examine the more private areas of your body to make sure everything is in working order and that you are moving along normally in puberty. Everything they do is for your benefit.
    Your doctor is trained to do this so nothing they see will be anything new to them either.

(Guess)

what the doctor is doing is looking for signs of injury and development or other issues. the looking at genitals, butt, pubes, and pit hair is to look for your tanner stage which at 14 can be anywhere from non-existent to 4 or 5. It's nothing to be embarrass about it's a medical check-up nothing should be embarrassing about your health. also was it you or your doctor telling your dad?

(Joe)
    Banned

Thats just what a physical exam is. when i go i dont get completely naked but i have to take off my pants and they just lift up ur penis and feel your balls for a couple of seconds. usually i feel uncomfortable before i do it but my doctor tries not to make a big thing out of it so when hes doing it, its really not that bad. they dont really care either because they do it all the time. i could understand if you got a boner how it would be embarrassing but even then they wouldnt really care. ive niver gotton a boner though. have any of you?

(Jason)

i never understand when some1 says "balls drop" like what to ur knees? ne way i get lots of them since i am in sports and most of the time i do end up naked and full checked out... if its my regular dr its not so bad...they just want to get an accurate asesssment of u
    eStrong
    www.LAF.Org www.wearyellow.com

(())
    //\\

http://www.jdf.org/

it really feels weird but id rather be on the safe side and have them check everything in me to make sure im perfectly ok.. they are doctors, they have seen of those kind a lot. at least it is done
    cruelty!

(Justin)

Quote Originally Posted by J.D. View Post
    what the doctor is doing is looking for signs of injury and development or other issues. the looking at genitals, butt, pubes, and pit hair is to look for your tanner stage which at 14 can be anywhere from non-existent to 4 or 5. It's nothing to be embarrass about it's a medical check-up nothing should be embarrassing about your health. also was it you or your doctor telling your dad?
    my dad asked me after how's it and was so embarass to tell him coz its my 2nd time since i was still 10 i guess. back then i dont have pubes and pit hair and my balls and penis are not that big yet and showing an older man those things i got makes me embarass in front of him. doctor got to touch them and the fact im stripped with my arms raised on my head in front of a man i dont know gives me a weird feeling, still worries me tho. good thing it doesnt last that long. i just told my dad i got to show my penis and he laughed.
    15/ male/ straight

^^Believe me though, you probably don't even have to tell your dad any of this stuff if you feel uncomfortable. If there was an issue, your doctor would let your parents know anyway.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast