(Robert)

Question The tip of my penis =\

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    Lately while I've been walking around school my boxers/trousers have been rubbing against the end of my penis and it hurts and is irritating it >_> the tip is red from being rubbed, and every other step I take I uncomfortable, I have to shove my hands down in my pockets and pull my trousers down slightly with my hands kept pressed against the bottom of my pockets so I don't walk strange. Anyone else get this problem? I'm uncircumcized so the head of my penis is kinda sensitive =\ Thanks.
    ,_-''o~[[19/M/Straight]]~o''-_,

~Not Listening, Not anymore~

• Advertising

(IDK103)

Default Re: The tip of my penis =\

My suggestion to u would be to attempt to change ur type of underwear or even the fabric to something softer and if u change underwear to maybe something more supportive like boxer briefs that way there will be less rubbing between the tip of your penis and the underwear. The softer fabric would be more gentle.
    20/M/USA

Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor and any advice given on this forum does not replace that of your own physician. I am currently a healthcare provider as well as studying medicine.

(TW)

hmm the only think i could suggest is maybe getting a bigger pair of boxers?
    it use to happen to me but it was a bathing suit and the net was really tight one me so it rubbed it raw and hurt to touch

T0M

I'd suggest wearing Briefs or Boxer Briefs with hold more firmly. Loose baggy boxers allow your penis to rub more. Also, look for a soft fabric

(Guess)

My suggestion is changing styles of underwear or possibly sewing the "flap" together so it's not rubbing your jeans and irritating it. I would say try briefs or boxer briefs something that won't allow it to pop out and rub against hard material.

(Louis)

I find the tip of my penis to have the least sensitivity. Then again, it may be the same case with you, but you're just more sensitive in general.

Some time ago I tried to see if having the head exposed would make a difference to my sensitivity. I kept the foreskin down the whole day. I take it, you'd find it difficult to do this, as you're very sensitive. At first I would have to stop with what I'm doing and just fix the position down there every now and then. The slightest pinch would cause intense discomfort. So I did lose some sensitivity, but I was eager to test the water, because I felt that I can easily just go around with my head covered again and let it go back to normal in time.

So this may be a temporary thing, just till you lose some sensitivity (which can be a scary thought) . Or perhaps you should try pulling down your foreskin a bit more if possible.
    The world is changed,
    I feel it in the water,
    I feel it in the earth,
    I smell it in the air...

Much that once was, is lost
    For none now live who remember it.

I wonder how long i can make this title lol lets push it to the limit baby i dont even fucking care Member Teddy's Avatar

Try a diffrent type of underwear or wear a tad bit more loose fitting pants.
    We will not apologize for our way of life, nor will we waver in its defense, and for those who seek to advance their aims by inducing terror and slaughtering innocents, we say to you now that our spirit is stronger and cannot be broken; you cannot outlast us, and we will defeat you.
    -Barack Obama

What's money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do.
    - Bob Dylan

Quote Originally Posted by darrmurphy View Post
    My friend asked could we rub our penises off each other. I said ya and we did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    T3DDY QUIT TROLLING MY POSTS asjre;fea'aek@!!1
    "A psychologist is a man who watches everyone else when a beautiful girl enters the room. - Unknown Author

(Ethan)

Ask the person who does your laundry if they have changed powders or fabric softeners. You may have a skin allergy. This sometimes happens to me, but only under my arms...yah...odd I know..

(Robert)

Hmm, well actually a couple of days after I made the post it seems to have died down... I mean, the tip of my penis is still red a bit, but I don't notice pain anymore... maybe it's become less sensetive because it was rubbing a lot?

Well, yeah, thank you all fr your advice, but it seems to have subsided for now XP thanks again anyway~
    ,_-''o~[[19/M/Straight]]~o''-_,

~Not Listening, Not anymore~

Well just in case it ever does return, you should probably do this. Try pulling back your foreskin more often and gently rub it with your hand. Some uncut guys are very sensitive, occasionally painfully sensitive, due to the head of your penis always being covered and moist. Exposing and touching it more often will probably make your glans slightly less sensitive to the touch so that it isn't getting irritated evey time something brushes against it.

Thread Information