Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Being Pee Shy

Banned

Default Being Pee Shy

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    Like a lot of adolescent boys, since I was 13 (now 19),I have not been able to pee at any public urinal. It began in Middle School. A ninth grade bully punched me in the back while I was peeing. My stream stopped and I wasn't able to empty my very full bladder anymore. I froze up. (I had peed that morning about 7 a.m. It was then noon time the only time we could go until school let out at 3 p.m.) So I held it until I got home about 4., 9 hours without a piss. Talk about uncomfortable I tried to go the next noon time and a few times thereafter. The last one of those times the bully and his friend stood next to me at the urnals and leaned over to look at my cut dick and yelled at me, "you can't piss." Everyone heard him. I never went to the boys' room again in that school.

My muscles that allow us to pee were closed and wouldn't open. I had a bad case of what we call stage fright, bashful bladder, shy bladder, pee shy, etc. Of course I didn't know what was happening. Up to the time I was 13 I could piss anytime in any place I wanted, movies, boy scout camp (with trough urinals), sports events with crowded men's room, with my brother in the bathroom at home, etc.

I have been too embarrassed to tell anyone about this until I entered college last year. I and another friend in my Spanish class went into the same men's room at school after holding our pee all morning. We stood next to each other at the 2 urinals. I couldn't relax enough to piss. He noticed that. He said I have the same problem you do. I can't go either. So we both gave up after another minute or 2. We started to talk about it. I wondered if there were others who had this nasty problem. So we began to search the web to see. We found a website on Google at shy bladder. It referred us to www.paruresis.org and its forum. We found out that paruresis is the psychological and medical term. We also found out that there were a lot of adolescents, and also men, and women of all ages who have this. My friend and I thought we were the only ones.

Maybe you think so. So tell us your story and let's see if we can help one another. I know how embarassed I AM to talk about it. I have never told my parents. But I did tell my brother. He says he locks up sometimes too.

I am getting better. At least I can piss in a stall that has a door and lock for privacy. Well most of the time.

• Advertising

Former Battle of GovTeen Winner Scott's Avatar
    Album
    Member Photo Albums

Default Re: Being Pee Shy

I have a very shy bladder and have trouble taking a piss if there is someone waiting for a urinal and/or if there are no dividers. It's really hard for me.

Some things that I do that help me though:
    Do multiplication in your head. I like to do factors of 5's. 5X5=25X5=125....Ad infinitum.
    Picture yourself peeing through the guy next to you's dick.
    It's been fun.
    Find me on SomeCommunities.

I never used to be able to pee at urinals cos I thought ppl would see my dick n find out its small but now its grown a bit n I've gotten over it

(Marek)

i'm not that bad, but i just immagine a tap and swear in my mind works for me

(Brian)

I can't go if there are no dividers between the urinals. If there's a divider there, I have no problem, although I used to.

(Alex)

Quote Originally Posted by Freudian Slip View Post
    I have a very shy bladder and have trouble taking a piss if there is someone waiting for a urinal and/or if there are no dividers. It's really hard for me.

Some things that I do that help me though:
    Do multiplication in your head. I like to do factors of 5's. 5X5=25X5=125....Ad infinitum.
    Picture yourself peeing through the guy next to you's dick.
    wtf to the last suggestion

lol, but i guess if it works
    Quote Originally Posted by loopii View Post
    Btw, i sure a post up there how they make a penis, i saw a thin on tv, they use a finger
    haha

I can, but alot of the time, even with a full bladder, I can't in public urinals.

The worst time was in Egypt. I went in to pee, and this Egyptian guy walks in and hands me toilet paper - MID FLOW. I wasn't happy, especially when they expect you to pay as tipping is a way of life out there.

1) I had no money on me, so sucks to be him

and

2) What am I going to do with toilet paper at a wall urinal?
    Willing to Chat about pretty much anything.
    For your benefit : 16/m/straight

Just PM me if you want to. I'm fairly laid back.

Former Battle of GovTeen Winner Scott's Avatar
    Album
    Member Photo Albums

Quote Originally Posted by Just[a]Plague View Post
    wtf to the last suggestion

lol, but i guess if it works
    Try it sometime.
    It's been fun.
    Find me on SomeCommunities.

(Josh)

Exclamation Re: Being Pee Shy

sounds horrible

(josh)

I can pee mostly whenever I need to. But I do find it very uncomfortable peeing around other people in bathrooms with out having some sort of privacy contraption around me.
    male.15.

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana."-Groucho Marx

Banned

What am I going to do with toilet paper at a wall urinal?
    I've seen people wiping off their dick after peeing so that's what he expected you to do. Maybe it's the custom in Europe

(David)

I have a hard time to pee at urinals as well although I'm not ashamed if I pee in stalls... i don't really care what people think about that.

I recommend you to practice when no one is around (if ever you get that chance).

Quote Originally Posted by Lanceknight View Post
    I've seen people wiping off their dick after peeing so that's what he expected you to do. Maybe it's the custom in Europe
    Egypt is in Europe?

But yeah
    Once when we were in like Georgia,
    We stopped off at McDonalds,
    And I had to pee
    And there was only one urinal.
    HUGE LINE
    Waited there for about 20 mins.
    Couldn't pee so I left.
    Came back when there was no line
    And I went as soon as I got there.

If you are really shy, then you should try to get a stall. I usually use a stall to pee just because I like more privacy when nature calls. However, if the stalls are taken, I will use an open urinal. Unless the bathroom is full, most guys will usually not stand by the urinal directly next to you. Most guys tend to respect each others privacy and stay quiet in the bathroom as if it were an unwritten rule.
    If you are really nervous, I would suggest leaning your body into the urinal as much as possible without letting your penis touch the back of it. This will make it more difficult for somebody to see your penis. Next, just stare straight ahead at the wall in front of you and maybe sing a song in your head to distract you from the guys standing next to you.

(wyatt)

i have the exact same problem, anyway i've tried everything and i'm not afraid of someone looking at me or at least i think so and way i hope more ppl have ideas
    LOVES MASTURBATION
    The largest penis belongs to the blue whale estimated at over 2 m (more than 6 feet). - WTF i'm only 5.7in.
    http://www.jackbook.com/funny-pictures/funny-pictures
    i'm 13 m texas feel free to chat with me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast