Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Penguin Me and my cousin...

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    My little cousin (he's 4 years younger than me) wants to compare ours penis...i don't have any problem to show him my penis but i don't know if i do the right thing...i'm sure his penis is smallest than mine and if i show him my penis maybe he thinks "i'm not normal"...please help me!

• Advertising

Default Re: Me and my cousin...

How old is 4 years younger, and how old are you?

It also depends on how close you guys are. Its up to you, but 4 years is a fairly big difference.
    14/M/Straight and Curious

anal masturbation is not gay, its just another way to increase the pleasure durin masturbation =P

(stephen)

Quote Originally Posted by Mat91 View Post
    My little cousin (he's 4 years old younger than me) wants to compare ours penis...i don't have any problem to show him my penis but i don't know if i do the right thing...i'm sure his penis is smallest than mine and if i show him my penis maybe he thinks "i'm not normal"...please help me!
    Your cousin is 4 years old? Or is that typo?

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen! View Post
    Your cousin is 4 years old? Or is that typo?
    He said:

he's 4 years old younger than me

that would be just creepy if he actually WAS 4 years old
    14/M/Straight and Curious

anal masturbation is not gay, its just another way to increase the pleasure durin masturbation =P

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bball+swimmer View Post
    He said:

that would be just creepy if he actually WAS 4 years old
    Sorry...

Banned

Exclamation Re: Me and my cousin...

THIS IS THE RIGHT POST: My little cousin (he's 4 years younger than me) wants to compare ours penis...i don't have any problem to show him my penis but i don't know if i do the right thing...i'm sure his penis is smallest than mine and if i show him my penis maybe he thinks "i'm not normal"...please help me!

Sounds like he is curious about puberty. I would say it your call. As for size difference you will just have to explain to him.

(Guess)

comparing sizes is perfectly normal in teenage years between relatives of the same or near the same age...as long as you don't go any farther then looking I dont see anything wrong with it

(Daniel)
    Banned

If you do actually do it and he does start to think he's not normal, it's important to assure him that his will grow and he is perfectly normal. It might help him to know what size you were at his age.

Its fine, just dont go farther than that.

(Declan)

That's a personal choice - you're by no means obliged to show him. In fact, comparison of penis size doesn't require showing anyone anything. Why can't you measure your own penis and compare measurements? The nudity seems a little unnecessary. That being said - I can understand that he may also want to see your body and educate himself a bit more of future changes he'll enjoy in the future.
    My Blog - A Life in Lines - Spread the Word
    Teacher - Learner - Emotion Coach - Former Global, H&D and H&A moderator - Thinker

If you feel that way about me... why don't you try and act nicely?
    You never know what you might see, when you try, and try, and try...

I'm never told that my difference, will pay off in every instance.
    and with all these double meanings I have doubted my resistance.
    Only then; a time of change seems a part of of our existence
    Tell me how I'm supposed to keep you close with all I've witnessed.

(Kevin)

I actually showed my cousin (he's younger than me) my dick when we were younger. I was about 15 at the time and we kinda just unzipped, took our stuff out, and looked for a few seconds. I moved my penis around so he could see it and then just put it back in my jeans. He never asked about anything after that.

Banned

THIS IS THE RIGHT POST: My little cousin (he's 4 years younger than me) wants to compare ours penis...i don't have any problem to show him my penis but i don't know if i do the right thing...i'm sure his penis is smallest than mine and if i show him my penis maybe he thinks "i'm not normal"...please help me!
    I would not be too keen on showing him your penis, but you should rather act as a resource person for him if he does have questions about puberty. Chances are he just wants reassurance that he is normal and that his development is on track. You can simply talk to him about how you were at his age, and you should emphasize to your cousin that all because he might not be like others his age at this point does not make him a freak. I am guessing your cousin feels comfortable with you and just wants to talk to an older guy to ensure that he is not abnormal. I agree with the earlier post that you can simply tell each other your measurements and leave it at that because comparing your genitals is really not going to do anything productive as comparing someone your age with someone 4 years younger is like comparing apples to oranges. When your cousin sees a large penis he might actually feel worse rather than better thinking that he is small when in reality he is perfectly fine for his age.

(adam)

Sure go for it. let us know how it works out.

My little cousin (he's 4 years younger than me) wants to compare ours penis...i don't have any problem to show him my penis but i don't know if i do the right thing...i'm sure his penis is smallest than mine and if i show him my penis maybe he thinks "i'm not normal"...please help me!
    Adam
    (\__/)
    ( )
    (> < )

(Anonymous)

There is no harm in seeing a penis, many guys and girls like to compare with their friends or even family. If you feel the need compare with him, then make sure you just show each other or tell the measurement and that's it. Don't go around touching him or letting him touch you. If i were in your shoes i wouldn't do it, just because in the future it may be quite awkward, especially if things get out of hand, though its just a penis in the end so do what you think is the best thing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information