Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    (Justin)

Default shirtless sleep; little brother is curious

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    i've been sleping shirtless and sometimes naked since 13 and i share a room with my brother who is 9. he sonehow notice the puberty changes in my body like growth of pubic, leg hair, armpit hair and a little of my happy trail. i know he is quite curious but should i be more concious i share a room with a little kid now that i'm becoming physically and specially sexually advance compare to him. i've been masturbating in our room, i know he sees it sometimes but what can i do we share a room together?

• Advertising

Default Re: shirtless sleep; little brother is curious

maybe do it in the bathroom. saving him the pleasure of walking in (sarcasim)

umm your 14 now right? so e is 10 hmmm

that depends on the bond u have with your brother but if u share a room i think it would be odd if u sleep naked >.> i dont share a room and i sleep in a t-shirt and gym shorts because im a very social person and my fiends come over when im sleepin and i dont want them "messing" with me haha

besides ive masterbated with friends but never a relative thatss to starnge for me

(Nathan)

as far as development goes... of course your brother is going to notice! but masturbation, if i were you id keep it down (no pun intended) around him, coz it can be embarasin for both of you if he had a clear line of sight
    R.I.P Rhianna Alyce Bridget BERTONE
    21st February 1991 - 13th April 2007
    Laid to rest: 12:50pm 20th April 2007

XXXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Custom face by Brad (Evolution).

(Steven)

Its going to happen when sharing a room with a youner brother I guess. As stated in another thread you cant always avoid getting changed etc around your yournger brother. And yes I guess he will ask questions and i guess it is up to you if you are confortable answering them or not. Or tell your parents and they might sit down and have a chat to him.

As for jo - might be best to avoid the situation with him in the room if possible - as it could cause a few issues I guess. Try and fimd a time whne he is not around maybe or wait till he is asleep - i have read this one in heaps of places that guys jo hile their roommate sleeps. But again it is up to you and how confortable you would be jo tieh your little nro in the room. Ther is always the bathroom or shower time i guess.

At his age, yes you should be a little more concious even if he knows it's not really okay to jack off in front of him. If you know he has seen you try to do it at times you know you won't be caught. And if he asks questions you can answer them but in a way he would understand.
    I'm well aware that my username is grammatically incorrect. Give me a break, I was fourteen and dumb when I made this account.

(conner)

u have all that hair at 13 omg im so jealous

(stephen)

Quote Originally Posted by kieferjustin View Post
    i've been sleping shirtless and sometimes naked since 13 and i share a room with my brother who is 9. he sonehow notice the puberty changes in my body like growth of pubic, leg hair, armpit hair and a little of my happy trail. i know he is quite curious but should i be more concious i share a room with a little kid now that i'm becoming physically and specially sexually advance compare to him. i've been masturbating in our room, i know he sees it sometimes but what can i do we share a room together?
    Just tell him that he'll get some of this own soon enough.

If he asks about your development explain to him about puberty and all that stuff.

I wouldn't worry about getting changed in front of him if you are both already used to that. I don't think that is a big issue, your development is natural and it is natural for him to ask questions. He is no doubt going to learn about puberty soon enough anyway.

As for masturbating it might be best to avoid situations where you can be caught by your brother. At least until he is old enough to understand fully what your are doing. At this point if he walks in on you it is no big deal.

(Ω)
    The Coolest Administrator Giggity's Avatar
    My Diaries
    ( 1 2 3 )
    Album
    Member Photo Albums

Quote Originally Posted by Skater_D00d1992 View Post
    umm your 14 now right? so e is 10 hmmm

that depends on the bond u have with your brother but if u share a room i think it would be odd if u sleep naked >.> i dont share a room and i sleep in a t-shirt and gym shorts because im a very social person and my fiends come over when im sleepin and i dont want them "messing" with me haha
    Skater_D00d1992,

Please don't ask people to contact you in your posts. This is against the rules and will result in an infraction next time.
    James
    GovTeen Administrator
    Got a question/suggestion? Post it here
    Need help? PM me

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Going to church doesn’t make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

Another Cool Diary: Pop Rocks and Coke

Life is too short to remove USB safely.

(Andrew)

Personally, I'd try to keep clothed around him. He'll go through it himself soon enough, but until he does seeing you naked and developing will just confuse him. IMO.

Banned

well if u see him looking at ur hair again just tell him that u get hair and that shit when ur in puberty. Besides his 10 so he might might be going through it too.

(stephen)

Quote Originally Posted by Skater_D00d1992 View Post
    i sleep in a t-shirt and gym shorts because im a very social person and my fiends come over when im sleepin and i dont want them "messing" with me haha
    If some of the stories posted on here are any indication of what goes on during sleepovers, it probably wont make much difference whether you sleep in clothes or not

(stephen)

I don't think I'd want to be naked around my brother if I had to share a room. I had to share a hotel room with him during vacation when I was 15 (he was 13 and didn't seem to have started Puberty) I just changed with T-shirt covering that area, so I didn't have to deal with comments from him about pubic hair.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast