Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Sharing a bedroom with 13yo brother and curious?

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    I turned 15 in december (9th grade), and my brother turned 13 a few weeks ago (8th grade). We have shared a bedroom all of our lives. He's recently tried to show himself to me and he's asking a ton of questions. He knows I started puberty around 12.5 and he's not yet gotten hair, so its been one of the questions he's been asking about. He also wants to know how to jack off, becuase he caught me a few times in the past year since i learned how to do it.

I'm not gay, I have a steady GF, but I honestly wouldnt mind messing around. How bad would it be to mess around with him? What could we do that wouldnt be too bad?

Does it matter that he's uncut and i'm cut?

• Advertising

(Andrew)

Default Re: Sharing a bedroom with 13yo brother and currious?

I'd do it... Just to show him, but after that, I think it'd be best for your relationship and your morality to stop it there...

Hi

(Jack)

well if you mean 'mess around' as like talking to him about stuff and telling/showing him how to jerk off etc, thats totally fine cause your bros and he's going to you for help and answers. he doesnt necessarily wanna start doing stuff with you, it just sounds like he wants to know more about puberty. and it doesnt matter that he's uncut and your cut, its just a difference that you can explain to him.

(Max)
    Banned

I am 15 and have a 12 year old brother who is asking questions as well we also share a room. I told he will learn at school soon enough. I wouldnt mess around with him cuz it could make things akward for you to. And him being uncut and you being cut wouldnt really matter.

Quote Originally Posted by AdaMan View Post
    I turned 15 in december (9th grade), and my brother turned 13 a few weeks ago (8th grade). We have shared a bedroom all of our lives. He's recently tried to show himself to me and he's asking a ton of questions. He knows I started puberty around 12.5 and he's not yet gotten hair, so its been one of the questions he's been asking about. He also wants to know how to jack off, becuase he caught me a few times in the past year since i learned how to do it.
    Then I'd redirect him to JackinWorld or something...he can read there. There's no reason to show him.

I'm not gay, I have a steady GF, but I honestly wouldnt mind messing around. How bad would it be to mess around with him? What could we do that wouldnt be too bad?
    He's just developing his sexuality...I think it would be best to not confuse him by having his first sexual experience be with his brother. I think it's a bad idea. It's an age where sexual/romantic feelings are too easily confused. Besides, what if someone finds out? Do you really want someone to know that you fool around with your brother?

Better safe than really, really sorry...

I can't imagine why it would. It's a bad idea no matter what

But do feel free to give him advice and counsel (or, now that he's 13, tell him about GovTeen!)
    "There are two things I know about white people: They love Matchbox 20, and they're terrified of curses."

(Guess)

I dont see anything why you cant show him, i mean honestly, would you rather some creep teach em? Just make sure hands stay on ur selves. Answer what he wants to know just do it with thought involved. I wouldnt mess around with him as incest is illegal and just a plain 10 on the gross out meter. also the fact of ur circumcisions status should HELP in this situation as he can clearly see the difference...as can u...

(Brandon)
    Banned

I can't see anything wrong with that, but stop at showing him how to jerk, or else that could get bad.

Banned

First and foremost, I would definitely not do anything sexual ("messing around") with him because you both are brothers and also because you are older thus putting you at an unfair advantage with him. Also, the last thing you want to do is create a warped sense of sexuality for him.

With all that being said, you definitely should be a resource person for him and answer any questions he has about puberty in a frank and honest way. Puberty is a tough time for everyone, and you definitely should be a role model for him so that he doesn't get bad information from friends, the internet, or irresponsible people. Most importantly of all, your brother is probably looking for reassurance that he is normal and that all the new feelings and development he is undergoing is what everyone else goes through.

As for teaching him to jack off, I would really avoid doing anything physical with him. However, you can always refer him to www.jackinworld.com if he has specific questions about how to masturbate. Just let him know that jacking off is normal but that it also should be done privately. However, if he is really struggling on how to jack off, then I suppose you could assist him with the clear understanding that it is a one time deal and nothing more.

I hope that things work out with you both and that you can help him with his questions and doubts. After all, he is probably most comfortable with you as opposed to your Father or anyone else which is why you should be a good resource person for him.

Let us know how things turn out as this is definitely a difficult topic.

Banned

Just a question, he probably cant ejaculate yet can he? I know I could when i learned to masturbate, but i was 14 and had been in pubety for almost 2 years.

Just a question, he probably cant ejaculate yet can he? I know I could when i learned to masturbate, but i was 14 and had been in pubety for almost 2 years.
    If he's new to puberty, probably not. It varies, though.
    "There are two things I know about white people: They love Matchbox 20, and they're terrified of curses."

(Paul)

REDNECK!! And proud of it...
    <---------- I sold that truck a long time ago. Just too lazy to change my avatar
    Obama sucks.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Griffin View Post
    Internet filter blocks it..

(Calico)
    Banned

Well, to be honest, this would just be a dumb thing to do. He is your brother, and think of how awkward your relationship would be after doing things with him. What may sound like a really good when your aroused and horney, may in reality, be a bad choice. Masturbation is a natural part of manhood and life, and no one needs to be shown how to. He will eventually find out on his own. As far as how bad it would be... well, I guess thatís up to your perception of what "bad" is. Now, I would say, donít do it. But I guess that it is your choice. As for your circumcision status; that is irrelevant.

(Calico)
    Banned

Internet filter blocks it..
    That site is basicly a 'how to' masturbation site.

Banned

To be honest, it is really hard to say as most people are different. I started ejaculating when I was 13, and I think that is the average age when most guys start.

If your question is how to prepare your brother for an ejaculation, just be honest and tell him how you felt during your first time. Also, you should let him know that if he doesn't ejaculate he is fine, but you should still warn him of the possibility that he could do so.

In light of the filter blocking jackinworld, then you might be forced to actually talk to your brother about masturbation. Just play it by the ear and if things get weird, then stop immediately.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast